4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Adapting words into a language is not the same as adapting a concept. In English we refer to it as incest, that's the beginning and end of it and no amount of stamping your feet because it's your fetish will change that.
We don't refer to it as incest though, dude. Let me give you the top 3 definitions for incest:

n. Sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom.
n. The crime of sexual relations with a person defined by statute as too closely related.
n. The offense of cohabitation or sexual commerce between persons related within the degrees wherein marriage is prohibited by the law or established usage of a country.

Guess what? The only wiggle room for using the term incest in a non-blood related relationship is the 3rd definition. Only even that definition doesn't hold water in western countries as it's not a crime for step siblings or in-laws to have sex with each other or get married.

According to the English language, it's NOT INCEST by the working definition of the word.

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
Wow, he's really close to reaching his Patreon goal, which means the next update might hit earlier than expected!

Fafa1223

Jun 23, 2020
So I seem to be stuck? When I try to talk to the Mom I get a notice that I need to impress Switch before I can do anything with her; the problem is I can't do anything else, all the other characters and their choices have been done, the last thing I did was finish up the sex scene with Nikki. I've gone to every location to not only talk with characters but also Switch

Anyone have any idea how to trigger the rest?
I have the same problem, did u solve it?

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
Not sure what you mean... 55 was a small update, and the next one will drop either by the end of the month, or, more likely, early next one. More Raina...:)

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Not sure what you mean... 55 was a small update, and the next one will drop either by the end of the month, or, more likely, early next one. More Raina...:)
Define end of the month, as this is the end of the month and we ain't heard shit to confirm a drop today.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Define end of the month, as this is the end of the month and we ain't heard shit to confirm a drop today.
They said "or more likely, early next month".

This is from Patreon:
As for the game: we're still working hard on the next update. We aren't going to make it for this month, but we're looking good for early August. With any luck we should be dropping the test release for the level four tier within a week or so.

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
well I played it...Art is really good and the story is interesting, but the system seriously needs work.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes