4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This Romantic World [v0.55 Test Release] [Reinbach] (757 MB rar pc source)
80 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Dec 30, 2018
Lastest update. Switch tells me in the living room "Hey, we've narrowed our lists (...)" and to talk to her in MC's bedroom. When I go to the bedroom and click on exclamation mark on Switch i just say "Thanks, Switch", "okay, let's get to it", she says "right" and dialogue ends and it's like this everytime. I'm stuck, what am I suppose to do here?

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
Sounds like a bug to me, I don't think anything could be done besides loading an earlier safe or stating a new game.

Kandataiga

May 21, 2020
View attachment 151220

Overview:
Taking place in the same "Switchverse" as Reinbach's ongoing comic series Switch and This Romantic World. Play as Isaac Marx as he is aided by a giant purple demon woman named Switch in his goal of fucking every girl in town.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-22
Release Date: 2020-05-21
Developer/Publisher: Reinbach - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: v0.55 Test Release
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.045 hotfix): MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Unofficial Android

Extras: Walkthrough -

jasfest Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 201116 View attachment 201117 View attachment 201118 View attachment 201119 View attachment 201120 View attachment 201121 View attachment 201122 View attachment 201123 View attachment 201124
View attachment 151220

Overview:
Taking place in the same "Switchverse" as Reinbach's ongoing comic series Switch and This Romantic World. Play as Isaac Marx as he is aided by a giant purple demon woman named Switch in his goal of fucking every girl in town.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-22
Release Date: 2020-05-21
Developer/Publisher: Reinbach - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: v0.55 Test Release
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.045 hotfix): MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Unofficial Android

Extras: Walkthrough -

jasfest Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 201116 View attachment 201117 View attachment 201118 View attachment 201119 View attachment 201120 View attachment 201121 View attachment 201122 View attachment 201123 View attachment 201124
Nice game

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
I hope they put an accurate changelog and also if u finished the content maybe u can just put something and then return to game what if u didn't finish a questline yet then u dont have a choice but to go to main menu its quite annoying to be honest

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The Elianna stuff was the entire update? The wait was what, two months for literally three minutes and one image?

Reactions: Rayanm

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Do previous saves not work? I get an error every time I try and load and ignore button forces me to start over

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
The site should introduce an inseki tag as to me inseki and incest are like furry and beast, they are similar and stem from the same sort of fetish but clearly aren't the same. One is true taboo, the other could be accepted by people but most will think its weird
I don't quite understand inseki. Like if you're going to an erotic fictional story featuring the taboo, why half-ass it and make the characters unrelated? It's like the narrative analog to a condom.

Reactions: Hargas

mezmatic

Aug 20, 2019
So I seem to be stuck? When I try to talk to the Mom I get a notice that I need to impress Switch before I can do anything with her; the problem is I can't do anything else, all the other characters and their choices have been done, the last thing I did was finish up the sex scene with Nikki. I've gone to every location to not only talk with characters but also Switch

Anyone have any idea how to trigger the rest?

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
The patch doesn't seem to work. I extracted the downloaded files to the game folder but it doesn't ask to replace existing files. Am i doing something wrong ?

Reactions: tyler1234

mezmatic

Aug 20, 2019
The patch doesn't seem to work. I extracted the downloaded files to the game folder but it doesn't ask to replace existing files. Am i doing something wrong ?
There should be another folder inside the main folder once you've unzipped it, inside it it should be "Lib", drag and drop that into the main folder and try playing it then.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
There should be another folder inside the main folder once you've unzipped it, inside it it should be "Lib", drag and drop that into the main folder and try playing it then.
Are you talking about the incest patch ?

riexor

May 27, 2017
So I seem to be stuck? When I try to talk to the Mom I get a notice that I need to impress Switch before I can do anything with her; the problem is I can't do anything else, all the other characters and their choices have been done, the last thing I did was finish up the sex scene with Nikki. I've gone to every location to not only talk with characters but also Switch

Anyone have any idea how to trigger the rest?
I have the same issue. I think it's all gated behind Chloe's storyline, which is gated behind doing stuff with Lydia, which doesn't progress. You are suppose to be able to talk to her about rehearsing, but it never shows up.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes