4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

lameforumname

Nov 15, 2017
So, I have the Reinbob, but the option for the scene doesn't come up? Anyone else have this? Am I missing something else? I grabbed the one from the janitors closet and Kitty Burger. There's one in Chloes room that you can't get.

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
As mentioned on the previous page, the third Bob is in Kal's car service, which can be unlocked only if you choose the cumbath scene for Parker.

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
OK, I took the Bob from the closet, got the handjob from Liz, then the one from Kitty Burger and finally the last figure from Kal, talked to Liz again, and boom!, BJ scene. That's it.

Reactions: libertypics

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I've gotten the 3rd reinbob but for some reason the dialogue option for the new BJ scene is not showing up any fixes

dffsdf2342

Mar 13, 2020
The drawings are really nice just wished there were more drawings per scene, still, I'll await the next update, this one was pretty good

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I've got the janitors closet reinbob, where are the other two?

NM found from earlier
"OK, I took the Bob from the closet, got the handjob from Liz, then the one from Kitty Burger and finally the last figure from Kal, talked to Liz again, and boom!, BJ scene. That's it. "

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
I reached the end of the game, but I didn't get the scene with Casey.
If you want to get Kal's Bob, you need to take some bills to her, but I don't think there is a sex scene in the current build. There was one in the very first version of the game though, and the art for it is still in the game data.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
but I don't think there is a sex scene in the current build
There is, with Chloe or do you mean from the current update?

Nevermind, I might have to start a new game because I have nothing to do anymore and don't met Kal or Casey. :(

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes