4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Iyanden

Feb 18, 2018
Can someone share your save?
If you are just interested in is the end of Nikki's quest scene you can use the attached save. It's towards the end of both Nikki's and Chloe's quests but hasn't triggered the final part of Chloe's quest yet.

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
when i get to the end screen the game stop changing screens but it's as if i'm in casey home but the image doesn't change D: anyone knows how to solve this?

sokawrir

Oct 19, 2019
After seen the photo in Raina's bedroom I've just realised that this game take place in the same universe of Snow Daze the music of winter. Now I hope for a crossover episode.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

When is the Next Game Update?
By the end of the month that's when! Expect to complete Parker's quest in one of two completely different ways depending on your choice, (each with unique sex scenes and illustrations) as well as new progression with Liz and Raina in the next build.
Kal and I have been working hard to ensure that this next update has some meat on it, and I think it's coming along great. I hope you guys are looking forward to it, and in the meantime your support is greatly appreciated as always. :)

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
From Patreon:

When is the Next Game Update?
By the end of the month that's when! Expect to complete Parker's quest in one of two completely different ways depending on your choice, (each with unique sex scenes and illustrations) as well as new progression with Liz and Raina in the next build.
Kal and I have been working hard to ensure that this next update has some meat on it, and I think it's coming along great. I hope you guys are looking forward to it, and in the meantime your support is greatly appreciated as always. :)
Hopefully with less blue balls this time.

Reactions: godlike123

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
This Romantic World [v0.5] [Reinbach] - Original Size: 715 MB

Download PC (83MB): - -
Download Mac (67MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
This Romantic World [v0.5] [Reinbach] - Original Size: 715 MB

Download PC (83MB)
: - -
Download Mac (67MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original??????

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I enjoy the novel and game but it's just a shame they made Morgan a lesbian.
Don't think she's supposed to be a lesbian. In Reinbach's world, I think the ratio of men to women is 5-1, so most of the girls are bisexual. I think the only straight up lesbian in the universe is Abby, and even that one I am not sure about. Reinbach did say that his original idea was that Morgan's first scene was going to be with a guy who was kind of an asshole. I still think she will end up with Warren eventually.

Reactions: libertypics
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes