4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
So im on the secound day i think i allredy talked to everyone the only new thing is that i got access to the janitors room but i cant get home what do i do?

vabqna

Dec 18, 2019
can someone share your save with me? Any save would be great, but, for me, would be better if was a save that is had finished update 0.4, but its satrting this update

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Ok it's a good day Another release of Mythic Manor and This Romantic World. I so enjoy walks (and other activities) in Woodram Park, I still think Mr. Fontaine needs to get over his divorce (or whatever has him torqued up) and I need to donate to the ground squirrel attack victims today (IE buy another Calendar).

box777

May 10, 2017
Wow this update is beyond retarded. Dont bother wasting your time trying, no new content, and has a bug, stops dead exactly where previous update did regardless whether you start over again or not.

• Angry
Reactions: umb3 and UncleVT

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Wow this update is beyond retarded. Dont bother wasting your time trying, no new content, and has a bug, stops dead exactly where previous update did regardless whether you start over again or not.
Did you read the changelog at all? The new content is with Nikki, a side character that you can find at school next to the tree Casey sleeps under. You can access her quest but only BEFORE you hook up with Chloe, since when you do that you're locked out of the free roam parts of the game.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I see blackman in sreenshots... NTR Tag? O_O
NTR in TRW heh, you're funny. Well, there might actually be cheating at some point involving a certain character but basically there's something you gotta know about the Switchverse: Everyone's a slut. Everyone. Even the nerdiest of nerds frequently get sex, because for some reason or other everyone in the town is just horny on full blast. Sex is a typical social interaction in the highschool, with the sole exception being Ellianna, who makes it her mission as one of the few virgins in the entire school to ban sexual conduct (and fails miserably other than killing the mood with her whistle-blowing), though Ellianna hasn't really made any serious appearance in the game yet.

Reactions: KiraJames
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes