4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Valorious80

Mar 18, 2019
Wow this update is beyond retarded. Dont bother wasting your time trying, no new content, and has a bug, stops dead exactly where previous update did regardless whether you start over again or not.
Theres an entire new sidequest with a new girl
What's going? Cant read or did your own retardation stop you from doing so?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys this is me first time write in this thread.
What can I say, I have been following this game for a while, until now only downloaded the game, but never tried. I waited for the game to get longer so I could try it pretty well. So a few hours ago, i finally try the game and... what to say?
Let's start form... the game look pretty solid. Also the plot look really good. And yes i know about the comic thing. I mean... i read only one of this and... unfortunately I didn't like the comic version. Why? Because i do not like to see to many dick in pic. I always prefer one man vs more women. Also all the slutty thing on it look to much unreal.
Anyway i am not her to write about the comic, but for the game.
The plot look fun, but all this slut thing, really make me lose some interesse in this game. I mean i like when girls/women are slut in some event. But... a city where the sex is so open, no relationship because, the sex is so free, look really so sad.
The game just start and we see someone already fuck and as all the game... is not the MC. I just do not understand why in so many game, other man are so fast in fuck, while the MC not.
Anyway the graphically, the drawings are well done. The women or girls are really pretty hot. And as i say the plot look solid and i am curious enough to wanna see how the game evolve. But the fact that the whole world is based on an already started universe worries me. This game as a MC and as someone say the fear of NTR in a world like this is really heavy. Is for that that i quote this guy.

NTR in TRW heh, you're funny. Well, there might actually be cheating at some point involving a certain character but basically there's something you gotta know about the Switchverse: Everyone's a slut. Everyone. Even the nerdiest of nerds frequently get sex, because for some reason or other everyone in the town is just horny on full blast. Sex is a typical social interaction in the highschool, with the sole exception being Ellianna, who makes it her mission as one of the few virgins in the entire school to ban sexual conduct (and fails miserably other than killing the mood with her whistle-blowing), though Ellianna hasn't really made any serious appearance in the game yet.

Only because in switchverse everyone's are slut, that do not mean that in the story... someone need to cheat or NTR someone.
Free sex do not mean that the men or the women wanna cheat or make other fell pain.
Free sex mean that you can see loot of sex without turn around too much. Practically, it is up to the author to decide how the plot evolves. I look in the Genre:

*2DCG, Animated, Corruption, Handjob, Incest, Male protagonist, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism

And i do not see any Cheating/NTR.
For me... till the game remains as this: *
I continue to follow this developer. The days the developer decide to add Cheating/NTR thing i hope to see optional next to it.
If not, i stop to follow this game. And focus my strength on other titles.

Anyway for now the only advice i can give to the developer are essentially 2
1) Make all the thing optional, so all ppl can see what they want.
2) The sex scenes are too small! Who i mean with to small?

I mean that the drawings are to small! Why not full screen? Also the sex is to short. Make it a bit longer.

Anyway Thank you to lets us play you game :)

Smylex

Aug 3, 2017
I cant speak to nikki, i got an error.
Starting a new game may solve this, but I'm lazy, so I searched the files for the " NameError: name 'aboutbrad' is not defined " error, after unpacking with unren.bat, then inserted the following line to the "game\config and custom items.rpy" file:
default aboutbrad = True

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
This Romantic World [v0.045] [Reinbach] (601 mb rar pc source)
106 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
102 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
it would be nice when you renew updated compressed

BOARGORE

Feb 15, 2019
Puts in name Parker because it's my name.
Sees another character is also named Parker.
Get's cripplingly confused for a bit until I see her name header.

Reactions: KiraJames

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
This Romantic World [v0.045] [Reinbach] (601 mb rar pc source)
106 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
102 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
EDIT. per request of zielony2 - hot-fix update patch (supposedly? i didnt find any noticeable changes in scripts (nopy from OP) (1.4mb): (rpa)
unrar scripts.rar into A) PC: GAME/game/ B) MAC: GAME.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/
and overwrite when asked; if you play the game please test if it realy was a hot-fix...
OK thx for an answer

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I've developed a habit for filtering for two tags: animated and male protagonist. This game technically fits the bill but...barely. It's only sorta kinda animated. It does not rise much above the still images that I left behind years ago.

And that is a shame, because the artwork is nice. I recognized it right away. I happened upon the Switch comic a ways back while searching for something else. It was great! I really liked it and the other comic with the nerd. I do hope this does well, but maybe comics is this dev's proper niche. Nevertheless, I will look out for future projects in the hope we can combine that good artwork with something a bit more dynamic.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

box777

May 10, 2017
Hotfix or whatever, made NO DIFFERENCE, it still stops when the blue dressed girl talks to me on the school front, and that was exactly where it ended in the previous update last year.

Forget this.

box777

May 10, 2017
This is like a pre-demo game at this point, its so fucking buggy they have a LONG time until they figure this out and make it WORK!

Iyanden

Feb 18, 2018
Hotfix or whatever, made NO DIFFERENCE, it still stops when the blue dressed girl talks to me on the school front, and that was exactly where it ended in the previous update last year.

Forget this.
Sleeping with the stepsister is the end of the demo regardless of whether you have checked out the new content or not yet. If you want to check the new content you need to complete it before sleeping with Chloe.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
So I think I finished the new update (as I've gone 5 sleep cycles with nothing new). Fuckwall has a blue hair chick getting dicked by 5 dudes, and the last person that talked to me was millie saying let's just go back to normal after she caught me in the janitor closet. Anything more to do?

I got the robot from the burger place but the girl in the park didn't take it.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes