4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Nope.

You can see random dudes screw random girls but it doesn't give NTR feels since you don't really know the girls. That being said the setting in this game is free-sex-for-all and theres high chance your stepsis or stepmom are gonna get fucked by someone else and it will sting a little.
Yeah thanks for that info. Definite pass for me.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
This game could use a journal of some kind so I can keep track what I was doing and what I'm supposed to do between updates.
I agree the game is pretty fun and I enjoy that the writing is actually grammatically correct. A journal/quest tab would be helpful as the game gets more complicated.
Yeah I'm starting to feel the same way, was fine when it started but the WT is out of date too and it's getting bulky.
Given how many directions (girls) and paths within them it could have, that's great and all but who (masochists here exempted, to each their own kink) wants one of those games where at the eight version you're clicking 500 things to guess what you're supposed to do next if you miss a single important line of the conversation.
Same with if you really want a certain scene or scenes with a favorite character but miss it without ever knowing.

The biggest reason to like this game is that amazing art. At least give it a gallery or something so you can see if you're missing anything and who with.

Still, insanely good art and a good game. Been looking forward to it's next(this) update. Always high hopes since the comic is awesome.

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I noticed a little bug: after a certain point in the game, every time you return at home in the evening Switch will say that you have only two girls left to investigate, even if that is not actually true.

Other than that, really a great update, the new Raina scene was awesome.

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
I noticed a little bug: after a certain point in the game, every time you return at home in the evening Switch will say that you have only two girls left to investigate, even if that is not actually true.

Other than that, really a great update, the new Raina scene was awesome.
She actually says narrowed down BY two girls, not to two left.

dave888

Jul 19, 2018
Ive talked to reina like 10 times (both evening and morning and nothing) also i cant seem to progress parker (no new dialogue) even though i know her secret (looked at it from variable viewer)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just extracted the images and separated the ones from 0.45

From what I can tell,
We have 2 scenes with Parker, 1 with Raina and 1 with Liz
1 new location in the house, Hallway
1 new location , Garage
Something about a toy

and new characters: Elianna, Kayden and Kal
elianna.jpg kayden.jpg kal.jpg
and there doesn't seem to be anymore with Raina beyond the TF/TW scene. So the convincing part might have to wait for a new update, maybe 0.55.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes