4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I can't get the Reinbob from Kal's Auto whenever I try to get it, it keeps saying I need to talk to him eventhough I already have. Also nothing happens after I finish the Elienna content from the last patch

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
The MC has any action with a woman?
And I see on the first page in the 6th picture, a black man has sex with a woman, will anyone explain this situation? This woman is not someone for the MC? I ask because I want to play this game, but I don't like a situation in the game when MC is interested in this woman and she's having sex with someone else. And something feels like it's not the MC in the picture. Thanks.
I feel like there's a lot going on here.

That said: IIRC, it's a scene from early in the game where you can see it happening through a crack in a door. I don't think either character is available for so much as a conversation after that, and the main character has a couple of other options for full-on sex scenes.

The game is basically set in some fucked-up alternate-universe suburb where every legal person in the town is a participant in a constantly evolving polyamorous fuck-rhombus, however, so if you're worried about "sharing" a girl this isn't the game for you.

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
If you talked to Kal, then the next thing to do is visiting Casey's home (new location on the phone map) to give her some bills. You get the figurine once you return to him. Otherwise, just start a new game with the new build.

Also, there are two sex scenes with stepmom, one for each branch of her storyline. Oh, and that's the Switchverse, everybody fucks around. It is impossible for the MC to have all the girls for himself, because he can't be at several places at the same time :)

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I feel like there's a lot going on here.

That said: IIRC, it's a scene from early in the game where you can see it happening through a crack in a door. I don't think either character is available for so much as a conversation after that, and the main character has a couple of other options for full-on sex scenes.

The game is basically set in some fucked-up alternate-universe suburb where every legal person in the town is a participant in a constantly evolving polyamorous fuck-rhombus, however, so if you're worried about "sharing" a girl this isn't the game for you.
Thanks. You saved me a lot of time.

Reactions: Milflover68

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Edit 2: It seems like there is a great Raina scene where you bang her.. But that's pretty much the only content. Afterwards it similarly stops with a "!" on top of switch's head in your room, with only "thank you switch" as the option. So there was a bit more content, and finally we could bang the mother character, but that's all.
Actually I think it's because you picked the wrong choice. So you should've gotten to the point where Switch asks you what you want to do, and you're given the option of either fucking your stepmom immediately, or to try to help her get a new job.

If you picked the new job option, you unlock a new location and a whole new quest chain where you get to meet Casey's mom, and by the time you finish that chain you'll have had sex with both Sylvia and Raina. So you actually get a lot more content by not taking the most immediately think with your dick option.

Reactions: Daddio05

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
Actually I think it's because you picked the wrong choice. So you should've gotten to the point where Switch asks you what you want to do, and you're given the option of either fucking your stepmom immediately, or to try to help her get a new job.

If you picked the new job option, you unlock a new location and a whole new quest chain where you get to meet Casey's mom, and by the time you finish that chain you'll have had sex with both Sylvia and Raina. So you actually get a lot more content by not taking the most immediately think with your dick option.
Yeah, pregnancy path is the worse choice, imo.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Well this is big enough for me to pull an Ed Bassmaster on it.
Would ya look at that?! Not a bad game. Might be nice if it an indicator of when the end of content is, I went through an extra day or so after fuckin' the sister before nobody triggered anything.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of This Romantic World - The Game v0.06.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: spl00sh321

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Edit: I did a clean download of the game without the incest patch. It actually continued the story. So I guess the incest patch still needs to be updated to this version.
Thank you! So maybe is worth to wait for an updated patch...

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi I'm curious I've read some comments but didn't find an answer is there ntr in the game?? Game is called romantic world but comments say everyone is sexing everyone then way does mc need help from a demon if he can just have sex with everybody?? I really like the art but I don't care for ntr/sharing just my opinion, the plot in the op doesn't say anything about everybody having sex with everybody just mc gets help from demon to have sex?
I don't mind ntr/sharing in game as long I can avoid it? Just wondering if I could safely download or is this not for me? Any help would be appreciated thank you :)

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Any heroes with saves?
I'm not sure if all of the scenes are there, but here's the saves I have so far.
The scenes are really good, but so so short. Also I wish they were full screen and not restricted by black boxes...

Is sex with the mom in yet?
Yes, there's 2 scenes with her if you choose to impregnate her (doggystyle on the counter). Then another with Sylvia (Casey's Mom), and with her if you choose to find her a job (reverse cowgirl).

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I would REALLY know if the choice about Reina will have other consequences in future updates.
I like both choices: the job one because it's the right thing to do, of course... and it lets you fuck Raina anyway (AND Sylvia for an added bonus). But in the pregnancy one it seems you can have a true relationship with Raina in the future without your father... so it's really a hard choice for me.
Also, for the next update it would be great to have a game option to fuck her again every day like it's hinted in the dialogue.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes