4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I think the game might be bugged for me, I finished everyone's stuff except Elianna, and every time the MC is in their room it says to just go to school and see how she responds to you but nothing ever happens and everyone else is done. No big deal, I wasn't that invested in it, just a shame after all that clicking about I don't get the ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sneaky Sneakerson
Jul 22, 2019
I think the game might be bugged for me, I finished everyone's stuff except Elianna, and every time the MC is in their room it says to just go to school and.n see how she responds to you but nothing ever happens and everyone else is done. No big deal, I wasn't that invested in it, just a shame after all that clicking about I don't get the ending.
I'm stuck in the same loop!

Jul 22, 2019
- Fixed an allowing a player to endlessly play back Switch’s last conversation with Isaac when exiting Elianna’s dream.

That's from the change log, it's clearly still an issue somehow.

Reactions: longjohngold

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
what the fuck is up with this fucking trash game yes im calling it a trash game its fucking pissing me off i cant even do janes quest it wont go to 2nd step and i cant even complete elianna's quest

Jul 7, 2022
I think the game might be bugged for me, I finished everyone's stuff except Elianna, and every time the MC is in their room it says to just go to school and see how she responds to you but nothing ever happens and everyone else is done. No big deal, I wasn't that invested in it, just a shame after all that clicking about I don't get the ending.
Same bug here. Bummer.

EDIT:
Seems the Incest patch is what causes it, actually. Reloaded a game without it and the quest completes.

Last edited:
Reactions: longjohngold

lili0327

Jun 12, 2021
Hey, I got stuck, right after Holly's request for a small Kitty burgers uniform. I looked it up on the guide, but it says I have to use the map and when I open it I don't get any place to go (not eaven the house). I spoke with evry charater at school and I'm running out of ideas, is this some kind of bug?
im also stuck here

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.

Edit: Updated to 1.0 but not play tested as I need to start a new game - so if there is a problem with the patch please DM me to investigate, other than that enjoy.

Installation
For PC - copy the incest patch GAME folder to the installation folder, overwrite any existing files.

UPDATE
Fixed, I hope, the issues with the patch.
Does this need an update to latest version of the game ?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
This Romantic World [v1.5] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 202mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

LarsJogger

Oct 2, 2021
I'm just stuck, I've done everything, no question marks. Chloe snuck in for sex, I've done the whole Elianna thing and dreams. Now nothing happens, gone to every location I can think of, gone to school talked to everyone.

edit: last thing I did was beat the poker game

Last edited:

Klogman

Feb 12, 2018
I'm just stuck, I've done everything, no question marks. Chloe snuck in for sex, I've done the whole Elianna thing and dreams. Now nothing happens, gone to every location I can think of, gone to school talked to everyone.

edit: last thing I did was beat the poker game
go to the janitor room click around between and lockers and the shelf

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
A [Completed] game is a wonderous thing, a brief beacon of shining light in a world of unfeeling darkness

but why the fuck is the version number in-game 0.1.5 while the thread title is 1.5

Reactions: Caltrous942
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes