Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1663418018667.png

Dev Diary #48

Hello once again.
Now that Chapter 3 has been out as a public release for a little over a week, I feel we have all had chance to digest it and overall I'm very pleased with the reception. It sounds as though people enjoyed the chapter and its contents. There is however 1 criticism that I want to follow up on.
Why isn't the chapter longer?
Okay, so I've seen this mentioned a few times and I take it entirely as a compliment. If people want more content then that's a good thing right? At the same time however...it makes me frustrated. Not frustrated at the people saying it, I actually fully respect and appreciate any feedback whether it's good or bad as long as people are polite in the way they convey it.

Reactions: Griftomedia

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] This Time [Chapter 1-3, v0.3.0] [ApocalypseToday] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.86GB
Repack size: 746MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Piracy was not my point, not even remotely. I wasn't aware of your gifted steam key for patreons - if i had known that, i wouldn't have written my first post in the first place, sorry about that. My quoted part of your post has rubbed me somehow the wrong way, it sounded unthankful to the old patrons.

In the matter of piracy you have my full understanding, but we both know piracy can't be beaten, never :)

The problem with steam - in my case - is: Some moron on Valve has decided, that germany has no access to adult contend on steam. So this bans many potential customers that can only get the game through patreon/SS or piracy - most likely the latter ...
Well the dev could send people a key for steam and they pay him something on patreon, don't know what the price is since i'm also german, because you can activate steam keys for adult games and play them. The questions is only if the dev would be willing to go through that extra work.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I don't know, as I resumed it from the previous update and this update lasted about 5 minutes. Did I do something wrong?

Reactions: Pinsel

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
This Time Ch.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1663995335846.png

SEPTEMBER 13 AT 11:40 AM
Dev Diary #49 - Double Vision
Welcome back!
I have some great news to announce regarding the recent recruitment drive for a writer and an artist....
We now have a writer! A proper one...not just little old me bashing away at the keyboard.
We have been talking a lot over the past week and I feel like we have achieved more story-wise in a single week than I have over the past 16 months.
I've always said that writing isn't my forte. It's my least enjoyable part of making the game. I love the creative aspect of writing, as in coming up with ideas but when it comes to putting the correct words onto paper it's less than enjoyable. I mean, I'm not awful at it...(you are here reading this aren't you?) but speaking with our new writer has been eye opening and it's re-ignited my excitement for the future content of the game.
We are both focused on generating new content to ensure chapter 4 is even better than the others with the ultimate goal of also having a longer chapter too. Offloading the writing work will be a big help so I can focus on those beautiful renders that I know you all love.
The hunt for an artist to work along side me however remains ongoing. There have been a few applicants however none of them have been capable of generating renders even close to the standard I would require. This game is my baby and I've spent the last 16 months or so working on it so it's obviously important that any changes we make improve the game, not set it backwards. This might mean waiting that bit longer for a good artist to come along but that's much better than cutting corners.
What else has been going on...Oh yeah, work has progressed on scene 2 (movie night with Annie). There's still a lot of work to do on this one given there are lewd elements to it. You can see a sneak peek
Also, I've been working on a Discord server for you all. I'm pretty new to Discord (the server side at least) and honestly, I'm not even sure what content you guys would like to see on there? Patreon subscribers do get exclusive access to a "sneak peek" area where I will be dumping some renders whilst I'm working on them but I also want non-patreon subscribers to feel welcome and have a place to chat and ask questions too. Let me know below what you would want to see in an AVN discord server.
That's about all for now but check back soon for some more details and hopefully more good news.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
[Ren'Py] This Time [Chapter 1-3, v0.3.0] [ApocalypseToday] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.86GB
Repack size: 746MB

PC = / WorkUpload / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
This is the steam version? Is it cracked to run without steam?

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
As an obvious freeloader that got this VN from here, I really am in no position to judge but I'll give my 2c anyway...

An update consisting of approx 27 sec. of new content shouldn't really be released.
Most people who download it will say "fuck this" and really it kinda isn't the right move to give this VN the credit it deserves.

This newest iteration was obviously not ready for a public release so whoever did it made the author a disservice.
It's a good VN with above-average renders, plot, and atmosphere and deserves better.

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Well the dev could send people a key for steam and they pay him something on patreon, don't know what the price is since i'm also german, because you can activate steam keys for adult games and play them. The questions is only if the dev would be willing to go through that extra work.
I was not aware, that the things work like this - had never the passion to get a adult game on steam. Only noticed, that i was't able to go even on the steam pages for some specific games - my thought was thats steamgifts don't work this way. And to be honest, I'm not quite shure IF in want that kind of games in my steam libary, and for a second account I am way to lazzy. :D

Ragnar still no change in your childish behaviour? How about you go to my profile, and facepalm all my posts? Maybe that gets you off and your pathetic behaviour ends when all of my posts are being facepalmed. Get a life. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and Ragnar

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I was not aware, that the things work like this - had never the passion to get a adult game on steam. Only noticed, that i was't able to go even on the steam pages for some specific games - my thought was thats steamgifts don't work this way. And to be honest, I'm not quite shure IF in want that kind of games in my steam libary, and for a second account I am way to lazzy. :D

Ragnar still no change in your childish behaviour? How about you go to my profile, and facepalm all my posts? Maybe that gets you off and your pathetic behaviour ends when all of my posts are being facepalmed. Get a life. :)
I just know that it works because i had to test if a steam version works before release so a dev gave me a key to try but yeah i understand your thoughts about having an AVN in your library and the lack of passion to get an adult game on steam. I just wanted to mention that there is still a way to be able to get them there. ;)

Oh and also the reason why steam locked germans out of adult games is simply because our gouvernment demanded that they have to implement a system to verify the age of users and valve didn't want to do that. Its not that they locked germans out for fun.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes