Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Well in my country you can not view all these AVNs on steam.
And it's a densely populated european country so the potential
market with disposable income is rather large I'd guess.
So in my opinion relying on steam is not the best idea.
Maybe use itch.io as well.

But what do I know about markets, marketing, economics and shit.

What I know however is that I really like this AVN and
that I am pretty glad it dropped on the weekend. (y)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I was not aware, that the things work like this - had never the passion to get a adult game on steam. Only noticed, that i was't able to go even on the steam pages for some specific games - my thought was thats steamgifts don't work this way. And to be honest, I'm not quite shure IF in want that kind of games in my steam libary, and for a second account I am way to lazzy. :D

Ragnar still no change in your childish behaviour? How about you go to my profile, and facepalm all my posts? Maybe that gets you off and your pathetic behaviour ends when all of my posts are being facepalmed. Get a life. :)
Stop talking out of your ass before blaming others of childish behavior, friendo (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I dont know, something is wrong with this update. I played now several paths, but it looks like there is some content just not there. I cant get the newest 3 scenes, but i have all others. And just the new content is like 5 min or less

Last edited:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
As an obvious freeloader that got this VN from here, I really am in no position to judge but I'll give my 2c anyway...

An update consisting of approx 27 sec. of new content shouldn't really be released.
Most people who download it will say "fuck this" and really it kinda isn't the right move to give this VN the credit it deserves.

This newest iteration was obviously not ready for a public release so whoever did it made the author a disservice.
It's a good VN with above-average renders, plot, and atmosphere and deserves better.

i try before i buy with most games and have some purchases on steam for games i have fully played here.
i agree with your sentiments as well. for over a years release, longer even for development, this is really really short and nowhere near ready for a steam release. it's all cart before the horse to me as this is the only project by this developer, so no reputation to speak of except this project, which seems to be very slow in development and way short of being worthy of buying.

unless this was free to play on steam, i would feel robbed. yet its currently twice the price i have just paid for drifty's leap of faith which is way beyond this game. i am a player so i will only see it from a players perspective and i get a sense that small developers forget perceptions altogether. players want large updates and often. most will settle for either short updates very very often or large updates with larger update periods.

once they put a game up for sale, both large updates and short release periods are a must. the time periods and release sizes are so far off it makes me more wary of gaining an abandoned tag than completed.

this is on chapter 3 yet it still feels like a first release from a purchase perspective for me.
so i wholeheartedly agree with you that this IS a good VN and does indeed deserve better, but whoever is making the decisions is making really poor ones for my mind

and thats MY two pennies worth :)

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
tried it not bad like the story and dialog .. animations are not very good and as a person who thinks mini games are mostly a complete waste of time and hates them ... well skip feature for mini games dude ... there main plot i like ... i wish the dev well on it but skip feature lol ... if i see improvment in the animations ill support

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
View attachment 2061175

Overview:
A failed firefighter's "fresh start" in the big city leaves him feeling not so fresh. After 5 years of drinking too much and not doing enough, his past comes back to find him. After being tasked with finding a missing friend, the discovery of a rather unusual stopwatch with the ability to stop time sends his life into chaos.
This Time is a story driven visual novel with an emphasis on realistic renders. It contains optional fun minigames and some point and click free-roam. Your choices in the game shape your relationship with the several girls. Can you keep them all happy? Will you use the stopwatch for good, or for exploitation?​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-23
Release Date: 2022-08-16
Developer: ApocalypseToday - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Note:

ONLY SAVES FROM 0.2.0+ WILL WORK WITH THIS RELEASE

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.2.7): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Gallery Mod - Remove Preview Text - Multi Mod

SylvieHex thanks for the link
*This unofficial mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1554156 View attachment 1554157 View attachment 1554158 View attachment 1554159 View attachment 1554160 View attachment 1554161 View attachment 1554162 View attachment 1554163
This Game go of one of the Topgame here by F95. The Grafic and the Animation are awesome and really good and fck awesome to. I hope many person can Support the Dev thats he can make more content of the Game. I self have Support a lots of Devs, but im out work for 2 Years and out of Money now. Please all was read my Text now download and support this Dev PLEASE. Thank to the dev and the Poster here on F95.
Have all a good Day and keep care.

apocalypsetoday

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Lots of people here describing crashes.
The game doesn't crash on steam (I'm not just saying that to get you to buy it on steam) or else the steam forums would be blowing up so I am assuming it's a result of being cracked or repacked. Please bear that in mind before leaving a 1 star review.

Regarding the length of the latest update, if you opted out of the Sophia relationship this update will be very small (there is a warning when opting out of relationships).

There is a major update to all 3 original chapters coming in the future which re-orders things to avoid this situation and increases the length.

Regarding the speed of development, I have addressed this in my recent dev diaries (free to view once 7 days old on my patreon). The team is growing in size and hopefully content will come quicker in the future (to steam that is...you'll have to wait for a crack here.)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a fire fighter! He is supposed to find people in the hazardous houses,
NOT ASK THEM HOW THEY ARE DOING!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Precisely! MC is the furthest from a Smooth Criminal right now,
waiting on his henchmen to snuff / flush / drag her out.
MC is not waiting around with his possy dancing around, he is a hands on kind a guy.
Just look at the banner. MC is carrying people out of the raging fire with his bare hands.

Edit: upon watching the video some more times, Michael is a lone wolf actually
putting the hurt on some thugs, saving the girl, getting the praise from other guys.
As much as Michael The Smooth Criminal would be a way better MC for this Noire game,
existing MC is a recluse, hiding away from his potential, not to mention not stepping up to his name.
I'm confused...am I missing something?

EDIT: I just got it. FYI this was coincidental lol
Go get her!!! Grab her, lift her up to her peak of desire and throbb her lights back on!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes