Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
This Time [Ch.3.1] [ApocalypseToday] Compressed

Original Size: 3.00 GB

[80% Quality] Compressed Size 672 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - -

Previous game version's Compression - (3.0) - Link

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Why not just remove Chapters 2 and 3, and just release the Chapter 1 rework only?

If there is going to be inconsistencies and continuity issues until Chapter 2 and 3 are rewritten, then it would be best to remove them so we don't have that issue. Otherwise, people are going to play through to the end of Chapter 3 with all those problems, and then have to start all over again next update (and the update after that), because of the next rework.

And don't forget all those that don't read what is going on. They'll be here complaining about all those inconsistencies/continuity issues.

Just figured it would of been better to just release Chapter 1 rework only, so those issues won't be a problem.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Why not just remove Chapters 2 and 3, and just release the Chapter 1 rework only?

If there is going to be inconsistencies and continuity issues until Chapter 2 and 3 are rewritten, then it would be best to remove them so we don't have that issue. Otherwise, people are going to play through to the end of Chapter 3 with all those problems, and then have to start all over again next update (and the update after that), because of the next rework.

And don't forget all those that don't read what is going on. They'll be here complaining about all those inconsistencies/continuity issues.

Just figured it would of been better to just release Chapter 1 rework only, so those issues won't be a problem.
I'm more concerned about *what* the rework entails. I see 'rework', or any of it's variants, and that game is automatically on probation til it's clear the rework didn't rework it into the ground. Like so many other reworked games have been. Which would be sad. Like this game. Will wait to see how all this ends.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I'm more concerned about *what* the rework entails. I see 'rework', or any of it's variants, and that game is automatically on probation til it's clear the rework didn't rework it into the ground. Like so many other reworked games have been. Which would be sad. Like this game. Will wait to see how all this ends.
Honestly, it was pretty good. It still has the same story and such, just a little more fanciness to it. They removed the sorority stuff though (which makes sense as it felt pretty random and out of place). But overall, it was fine.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Honestly, it was pretty good. It still has the same story and such, just a little more fanciness to it. They removed the sorority stuff though (which makes sense as it felt pretty random and out of place). But overall, it was fine.
I would agree, but the whole Annie "accent" is a bit much. That kinda took me out of the story a bit it was so bad... but generally, it is an improvement.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

This Time [Ch.3.1] [ApocalypseToday]

Android : ,

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.thistime

This Time [Ch.3.1] [ApocalypseToday] + LaikDink's Mod + Replay Unlocked

Android+Mod : ,

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.thistime.mod

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :

Last edited:

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
Yeah it felt a bit over the top, agreed. I live in Kentucky around people with southern accents all the time. And that was a bit over the top. They made her sound more like she was from the old west than a modern southern gal.
In her first scene, Annie plays up the accent on purpose because she's roleplaying. After that, it's based on Amy Acker (Texan) using her natural accent with some old west-isms for flavor. In the first version, the protagonist compared her voice to an old western. I took that and ran with it, putting more "cowboy coming out of retirement" symbolism into chapter 1. I didn't focus on accuracy too much, just style.

The sorority stuff was removed before I came aboard. It's still available from the replay menu.

As for the release schedule, the game is on Steam. Removing 2/3rds of it in an update is no bueno. I suggested we release the first chapter early specifically so people know "what the rework entails", to put them at ease. Meaning, it's basically the same game with a new script and some bits shuffled around.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
In her first scene, Annie plays up the accent on purpose because she's roleplaying. After that, it's based on Amy Acker (Texan) using her natural accent with some old west-isms for flavor. In the first version, the protagonist compared her voice to an old western. I took that and ran with it, putting more "cowboy coming out of retirement" symbolism into chapter 1. I didn't focus on accuracy too much, just style.

The sorority stuff was removed before I came aboard. It's still available from the replay menu.

As for the release schedule, the game is on Steam. Removing 2/3rds of it in an update is no bueno. I suggested we release the first chapter early specifically so people know "what the rework entails", to put them at ease. Meaning, it's basically the same game with a new script and some bits shuffled around.
No worries. I didn't know that about the chapter removal stuff, but thanks for the info. Make sense seeing as it is on Steam, you don't want to remove content that people have already paid for lol. So all good. I just made a save at the end of Chapter 1, so I'll be ready for the Chapter 2 rework when it comes out.

As for the Annie stuff, I get where you're coming from. The whole roleplay part made sense to have her be over the top. Maybe it was just me, but it also felt like it bled a bit into her regular personality later when you see her at the dorm. But that's also cause she keeps calling you Hoff afterwards, so probably heard it in my head too much lol. It just felt too farm girl, rather than southern college girl, to me at least.

Either way, still enjoyed the rework and looking forward to how the other chapters come out as well. ;)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Hadn't checked on this one in a bit... and then you hit me with Highway to Hell on the piano.. my life is complete!

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
MC literally has an item that can make him a god yet he doesn't even fuck his family and half the lolis in an elementary school? Pass. His "struggle with corruption" doesn't sound like too much of a struggle if those 2 things aren't on his bucket list. For me I wouldn't even try to struggle and would just embrace the dark side.

Reactions: fitgirlbestgirl

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Over a 95% savings in file size!

I just played through the compressed version. It seems to work fine. If there was a loss in image quality I didn't notice. For as short as the game is 3.43GB is rediculous.
In the age of 20TB hard drives (x4 on even cheap mobos with only 4 sata ports) 3GB ain't shit anyway, even if you have 1000 such AVNs it's only 3TB. My Steam collection is 13TB and not as many games as you would think (4k textures = 150GB+ on some).

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and Codex07

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
MC literally has an item that can make him a god yet he doesn't even fuck his family and half the lolis in an elementary school? Pass. His "struggle with corruption" doesn't sound like too much of a struggle if those 2 things aren't on his bucket list. For me I wouldn't even try to struggle and would just embrace the dark side.
Jesus dude dial it back a bit, you're trying way too hard, we get it you're a total edglord.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes