Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
Hoping for a dark path of some sort, it's pretty vanilla so far, not that I'm complaining since I'm technically raping them while the time's stopped lol

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
free roam and minigames ruin the whole game, don't add something to the game that you can't do right

btw you say that free roam is optional, but you can't skip it in the game :FacePalm:

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
Hoping for a dark path of some sort, it's pretty vanilla so far, not that I'm complaining since I'm technically raping them while the time's stopped lol
There will be a dark path. A big part of the rework is adjusting the pacing and characterization to better suit both playstyles.

Reactions: Varxen

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
View attachment 2061175

Overview:
How long before it all goes up in flames?

THIS TIME is the story of a former firefighter-turned-PI, and his struggle with corruption without and within. All his life, he thought he wanted to be a hero. But when he finally got his hands on evidence that could expose the fire department's corruption, he was badly shook by the temptation to commit blackmail. Unable to trust himself, he retired...

Until the day a young woman barged into his life, begging him for help finding her missing friend. In lieu of money, she offered him a stopwatch with an incredible ability: the power to freeze time. And, along with it, the power to act without consequences.

Now, he will need to use his newfound power to help the women in his life and to unravel a conspiracy who conceal their misdeeds with fire. But as he grapples with the corruption eating away at the city, this time will he be able to resist his own descent into corruption?

----

THIS TIME is not your usual 'horny landlady' adult visual novel. It contains a gripping thriller / mystery story with optional free-roam and minigames. There are plenty of naturally occurring adult scenes with more being added with every new content release.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-21
Release Date: 2022-10-21
Developer: ApocalypseToday - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Note:
This developer remains active in this thread despite it featuring a pirated version of their game.
If you enjoy the game please consider subscribing to their Patreon or purchasing the game on Steam.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.2.7): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Gallery Mod - Remove Preview Text - Multi Mod - Fan Signatures

SylvieHex thanks for the link
*This unofficial mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1554156 View attachment 1554157 View attachment 1554158 View attachment 1554159 View attachment 1554160 View attachment 1554161 View attachment 1554162 View attachment 1554163
Sorry Dev i can support you i have no Money. i am out of work for 2 Years now and the only score i have for this art of Game is her at F95. I self was a supporter for many Game Devs in Patreon but now i can pay nothing. Please dont stop the game Acess her on F95. Sorry again but how i was say my only Resort is her.

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
So, I tried this out just because I was bored and looking through F95. Spent a day exploring the existing content, was a bit disappointed to reach the end, and ended up buying the early access on Steam just to keep an eye on the development. If I had any more spare change in my Steam wallet, I might have even bought the VIP DLC, sadly my wallet only had enough for the base game at this time.

• Sad
Reactions: maikelblack

Grimm0ne

Jul 24, 2019
just stumbled into this one, wanting more.... off to steam i go in a bit, but really has me hooked (mini games could use a tweek but..) another one for the collection, Keep it up.

Reactions: maikelblack

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Discovered yesterday, really a good game. Good story, well written, funny, very good graphics, various.
For me 7/10 (where BaDIK is 10 and Defending Lidia Collier is 9)

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Okay....I like the story except with some severe moments of author self insert here and there. Like dude, no normal person uses the word "mansplain" on a date. Especially a chill bartender who is clearly not a radical feminist. Also the college girl who didn't know she could be bisexual because her parents are religious? Duuuuuuuuude, cell phones? Computers? Popular culture? The fact that she doesn't know she likes dudes even after having up to anal sex with the MC and liking it? Yeah it was for money but she liked it.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
Do i get punished for skipping the sandbox? Like are some part of the story only accesible if is solve that puzzles?

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
Do i get punished for skipping the sandbox? Like are some part of the story only accesible if is solve that puzzles?
The sandboxes are part of the story, so you will miss bits of story if you skip them, yes. Nothing major, iirc, but the stopwatch can be a part of the puzzle so you may miss some timestop content too.

We're still working out how we want to update the freeroam sections for the upcoming rework.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The sandboxes are part of the story, so you will miss bits of story if you skip them, yes. Nothing major, iirc, but the stopwatch can be a part of the puzzle so you may miss some timestop content too.

We're still working out how we want to update the freeroam sections for the upcoming rework.
May I suggest getting rid of them completely?
While it has some fans, most people hate time-filler freeroam sections.
I for one, often don't even try those games, let alone ever thinking of supporting them.

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
May I suggest getting rid of them completely?
While it has some fans, most people hate time-filler freeroam sections.
I for one, often don't even try those games, let alone ever thinking of supporting them.
Earlier in this thread, ApocalypseToday said repeatedly the freeroam and the minigames aren't going anywhere.

I don't mind them, so I'm not going to push for their removal.

I'm sure somebody will respond "More people will check out the game on Steam if you listen to feedback here." I don't want to speak for AT (who's on vacation right now), so I'm not going to speculate what the response would be. Ultimately I'm just a hired gun. It's AT's call what is and isn't allowed in the game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Jesus dude dial it back a bit, you're trying way too hard, we get it you're a total edglord.
I don't do "edgelord". I'm 100% serious and I'm sure plenty of others would do the same given that sort of power, particularly if they are "evil" to begin with (quotes are due to what's right/wrong, good/evil, etc being just matters of opinion). I'm just one of the few to openly admit it. Not giving too much of a shit about cancel culture or what other people think is quite liberating, you should try it.

Last edited:

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
not sure what the F the dev did but the previous version was miles better than this "more refined version", (referring to the retcon at the start),
was looking forward to the new update, now just disappointed.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes