Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
Pretty much every machine in existence comes with a way to extract .zip files. No machine (except some linux distros) comes with 7-zip preinstalled. The reason is because a zip archive reaches more people, doesn't require the installation of extra software/packages,

and a 200MB difference is rarely significant
Pretty sure he was talking about the actual compression size, so if uploaders used it more it would be a good idea when the files are over 33% smaller?
It's very significant for people with low bandwidth right?
I re-compress with 7z for password protected archives and see similar results quite often

What people have because of various distro packages isn't relevant in this context

"doesn't require the installation of extra software/packages" Both Winrar and Winzip have no problem extracting .7z files so I don't know what you mean by that, it isn't winace

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

namastesta

Sep 1, 2019
I love how the complaints here range from how this rogue like game doesn't save your progress when you lose, all the way up to how this game that isn't even finished yet doesn't have a gallery.
Right? like here they are complaining that an unfinished game that they are pirating is unfinished.

these people are probably breaking into empty construction lots to complain the roof isn't on yet.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Right? like here they are complaining that an unfinished game that they are pirating is unfinished.

these people are probably breaking into empty construction lots to complain the roof isn't on yet.
The funniest part to me is that you can make your own makeshift gallery by manipulating saves and it’s already been explained before. They’re either complete morons who don’t know how to search or read the thread or lazy idiots who can’t be bothered to do like 2 minutes of work.

Reactions: str8up

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
I just downloaded the game and started playing around and I have a question, why doesn't anything save after I die? like I expect items to disappear but not stuff like hstats.
like is this supposed to be a roguelike? never played one so I'm genuinely asking.

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
I just downloaded the game and started playing around and I have a question, why doesn't anything save after I die? like I expect items to disappear but not stuff like hstats.
like is this supposed to be a roguelike? never played one so I'm genuinely asking.
Yes, this game is a roguelike sidescroller, so expect nothing to be saved when you defeated. Played it few times and have a nice run in all of them.

Reactions: Lord_Destros

posilepton

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone knows the future plans for pregnancy/birth? Will monsters get different foetus and birth sprites? Will they forever be the little cloaked demons?

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
ok what browser are you using ?
Firefox, I just use google translate, but the changelog just shouldn't be directing us to other websites that are Japanese imo

#022 Progress report and new trial version (Trail Version 0.3.3)

*new enemy

Slugs are breeding in the damp environment of the village. Slugs leave behind a trail of venom as they move.
It has the ability to attach to the head of its prey and suffocate it, so be careful!

*new outfit

Black stockings added. Please try the new coordination!
Reoptimization of the hero model

*Texture details have been redrawn.

waiting pose

Change of basic standby pose and
Added standby pose while in heat.

*room cleaning tips

A special UI will appear once the room has been cleaned.
Also, many enemy death animations have been optimized to reduce the wait time before proceeding to the next area.

*Game restart function

You can now resume a new game directly with the ESC key.

Doing something like this isn't much work for an upload whore right?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes