str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the new slug mobs or what ever when my char gets knocked up she dont give birth happens every play through for me anyway is anyone else having that issue? LOL last boss still shooting blanks

bigsuslilfuss

May 25, 2022
Does the chick in the big hat do anything? she's popped up a couple of times and idk if im supposed to be doing anything with her

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I understand, there have already been cases of people uploading files that contained viruses. Mine don't, but feel free not to download them.
i think you misunderstood me what i said has absolutely nothing to do about viruses
im talking about your zip file in general when i tried to extract it ....it wouldnt let me extract it
not sure how to explain it any better then i have

• Haha
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I understand, there have already been cases of people uploading files that contained viruses. Mine don't, but feel free not to download them.
Dude, this game works fine, I downloaded the game recently, scanned the zip file of the game with my virus protection program, and the game had no viruses detected. I recommend strongly that you use "bitdefender" Always scan any files you download from the internet, to be honest this is the internet after all, and you are putting trust in someone else's download by downloading the game from a download link mirror. Furthermore, always use WINRAR to extract games downloaded from here, 7zip is okay, but WINRAR is the best. Lastly, only download from download link mirror websites, do not download torrents, a torrent is not as safe, and are quite malicious and dangerous. I hope my recommendations helped you. (y)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Dude, this game works fine, I downloaded the game recently, scanned the zip file of the game with my virus protection program, and the game had no viruses detected. I recommend strongly that you use "bitdefender" Always scan any files you download from the internet, to be honest this is the internet after all, and you are putting trust in someone else's download by downloading the game from a download link mirror. Furthermore, always use WINRAR to extract games downloaded from here, 7zip is okay, but WINRAR is the best. Lastly, only download from download link mirror websites, do not download torrents, a torrent is not as safe, and are quite malicious and dangerous. I hope my recommendations helped you. (y)
Sorry to butt-in, but some of what you said needs corrections.

Saying that torrents are unsafe is misleading and untrue.
While there are some malicious individuals who do bundle viruses in games and software and then distribute it as torrents, the same can be said for DDL (your regular HTTP downloads).
Of the several hundreds of torrents which are uploaded each minute anywhere on the internet, only a fraction of them could be even considered malicious. The most important factor is the source of said torrents. But once again, the same applies to DDL; just use common sense and don't download off shady websites.
If you're unsure and are worried that a file you obtained might be malicious, run it in a sandbox program like , or the native app (if you're on windows home, you can do to activate it). That way, if something is indeed malicious, it won't affect your system and you can go on with your day.
Additionally, especially in the F95 space, it's important to note that you might get false positives from your antivirus. While this isn't very common, it's still something to take into account.

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Seconding Sandboxie (I use it daily), but it's important to note that Windows Sandbox is not intended to be used as a general VM to safely run files. It can, sure, but as I'm sure you know there's no persistent data (you will not be able to save the game), has worse performance than a regular VM/Sandboxie, etc. It's much more suited to testing system configuration changes, testing executables you've built on a system without a developer environment, and safe dynamic analysis of executables with debuggers, monitors, etc. without worrying about any changes to your actual PC
Sandboxie or another VM is going to be far better if you only want to quarantine games. Sandboxie does have a variety of security concerns and malware can escape from it more easily than a standard VM, but this is not likely to be of worry for most potential malware

Like you said: common sense is your friend and you can avoid 95% of risky downloads by using it
As always the safest thing to do is move it to an offline system you don't care about LOL

Reactions: yilkin

cool13145

Mar 7, 2020
Sorry to butt-in, but some of what you said needs corrections.

Saying that torrents are unsafe is misleading and untrue.
While there are some malicious individuals who do bundle viruses in games and software and then distribute it as torrents, the same can be said for DDL (your regular HTTP downloads).
Of the several hundreds of torrents which are uploaded each minute anywhere on the internet, only a fraction of them could be even considered malicious. The most important factor is the source of said torrents. But once again, the same applies to DDL; just use common sense and don't download off shady websites.
If you're unsure and are worried that a file you obtained might be malicious, run it in a sandbox program like , or the native app (if you're on windows home, you can do to activate it). That way, if something is indeed malicious, it won't affect your system and you can go on with your day.
Additionally, especially in the F95 space, it's important to note that you might get false positives from your antivirus. While this isn't very common, it's still something to take into account.
Actually you are saying in the aspect of malicious software, which is kinda rare now, especially after Windows defender gets stronger and we have plenty of free, powerful antivirus to choose.

The thing is, torrent-downloading is usually unencrypted. It means that almost every member in a public P2P network can see what you are downloading and especially, if you are not leeching, what you are uploading. This causes some insecurity in another aspect.

E.g. in Germany, a notorious company has monitored the data of some public P2P networks and tried to identify people who is downloading pirate movies and unconsciously sharing it over the network. If they can get your personal info, they will send you a bill that asks for an amount of money otherwise they will sue you by violating the copyright law, which results in a much higher fine and possibly other consequence.

I'm not discouraging torrents, because it is a big role in file sharing. I'm also not warning about malicious software, cuz as you have said is true and quite clear. If you know what you are downloading, it is not dangerous

I just want to remind people of this possible blackmail/survillance behavior over the public P2P network in some of the countries where the copyright law is quite strict. If you know that case, or if you fear for this blackmailing, you need to avoid such downloading behavior or use encrypted torrent network. Using well-known VPN is also another way to prevent your pirate downloading from being identified. The safest way is to download the compressed file with password. Files transferred like that is really not likely to be identified. When you happen to try finding only one episode of Netflix series and don't want to book a one-month subscription for that, this info might help.

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
What's your point? Malware is absolutely still a threat and people who torrent either know if they're in a country that doesn't give a shit about it, knows that they are in a country that does give a shit so they use a VPN, or finds out that they're in a country that cares through a email/letter telling them that their internet will be shut down if they continue, so they learn that they need to use a VPN to torrent

Nearly everyone who knows how to torrent knows the risks and what to do; I don't see why you need to explain this, especially when torrenting is objectively better than DDLing

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
To remove the censors (like it shows in the partial censor patch comment) which file do i access and what program do i need to edit it?
Use one of the two available cheats for this game, both decensor the in-game sex scenes

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes