cool13145

Mar 7, 2020
What's your point? Malware is absolutely still a threat and people who torrent either know if they're in a country that doesn't give a shit about it, knows that they are in a country that does give a shit so they use a VPN, or finds out that they're in a country that cares through a email/letter telling them that their internet will be shut down if they continue, so they learn that they need to use a VPN to torrent

Nearly everyone who knows how to torrent knows the risks and what to do; I don't see why you need to explain this, especially when torrenting is objectively better than DDLing
Because not everyone but "nearly" everyone knows that. Because I've seen people being blackmailed or fined. It's not just a warning letter but it may cost money or legal punishment. Because VPN is the easiest but not the perfect solution that guarantees 100% protection. Because malware issue should be almost the last thing you should concern when choosing torrent downloading. These are more than enough for the "points". So why not keep your pride only for yourself? Even if only one person got some help from this info, this post worth its existence.

Reactions: Fenix

Normik1

Oct 12, 2022
Someone have uncensored patch for version 0.3.3 ?
Just copy and paste, like in previously versions ?

Or complete uncensored version and can give it to download ??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: __1994___

KhepriDrone

Aug 1, 2022
3.3 cheat is triggering my antivirus on the MEGA link, can someone using the current cheats confirm the MEGA link is clean?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
3.3 cheat is triggering my antivirus on the MEGA link, can someone using the current cheats confirm the MEGA link is clean?
Download from a different website other than MEGA? MEGA is okay, but could have viruses. This is not the only website that has malicious content, other websites can contain a virus as well, just be careful on where you download the game from.

KhepriDrone

Aug 1, 2022
Every time I try to extract the file, AVG throws a fit and wont let me extract ThornSinCheat.dll. Trying to use 'copy to' in 7zip to grab just that file doesn't work.

Edit: I am an idiot. Turning AVG off for a bit then extracting works. There does seem to be some sort of overflow bug if you change the attack multiplier though, big green numbers that dont do any actual damage.

Last edited:

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
There does seem to be some sort of overflow bug if you change the attack multiplier though, big green numbers that dont do any actual damage.
I fixed that bug in the latest version so make sure you download the latest one here if you care to have a working damage multiplier

I do intend to allow for a negative multiplier so you can heal enemies in a normal way LOL. It was pretty funny

Reactions: frontier96

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
the prob is I have 6 or 7 babies or whatever they called that kills enemies very fast
And they aren't affected by the damage multiplication? I didn't test whether or not they were, but if they aren't it's something I can put in

Thutran

Apr 21, 2022
You'd need to provide more information. Are you using any cheats/mods? Do you have any bugged items? Etc.
I use your cheat, follow your instruction.
and the items I have: Fernando's Note (Duration of Sustained Dmg), Lingerie Skandhas (Casting speed), Agility Glove (ATK speed), Artanis's Umbrella tip (Dmg) , Mutated Mistletoe (Poison enemy), Rusty Brass Umbrella tip (Thunder dmg), Statue of Our Lady (Max HP).
On Stat page, the nun Atk is -611

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes