BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
Oh man, I like this game a lot but it's far to early. Does anyone know if rogue lite elements will be added? Rogue lite means you get small buffs for the next runs like increased max start health or something. Rogue lites are more fun that Rogue Likes because there is a sense of progression no matter how small.

Also I like how the smut content in this game is handled better than Scarlet Maiden. If this game can get the gameplay on the level of Scarlet Maiden, oh man, best game ever.

Fledermaus

Mar 21, 2022
Thanks for your work! An x-ray option (to force transparency) and a cross section option (to show the process while in scenes) would be greatly appreciated.
Continuing my list of suggestions, it would be nice to have a "surrender/propose yourself" button, like in Syahata's Bad Day, probably it becoming available when having certain evil/corruption values achieved, or having a certain item equipped, or being in a certain state. Adding "thoughts/comments" for Inesa, like in KMOD for Alien Quest: Eve could be also a nice and entertaining feature to have.

benquan

Dec 9, 2020
Can anyone explain to me why the title says version 0.3.3 but the game information says 0.3.1?

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Oh man, I like this game a lot but it's far to early. Does anyone know if rogue lite elements will be added? Rogue lite means you get small buffs for the next runs like increased max start health or something. Rogue lites are more fun that Rogue Likes because there is a sense of progression no matter how small.
Not sure if you would include that in rogue lite instead of rogue like, but some relics need to be unlocked although for now there are only 2/3 relics, that require you defeat the first boss, or finish the game without taking more than 50 damage. You don't get them at the start of a run, they are just added to the relic table and you can find them (or not) during your run.

... would be cool if you could bring one relic from a select few from the start of your run, as things like poison, thunder or freeze are (almost) entirely locked behind relics, which are random. You know, just having a base on whatever build you have in mind.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
And they aren't affected by the damage multiplication? I didn't test whether or not they were, but if they aren't it's something I can put in
Those guys have their own multiplier. I know that because I always change my saves to make them do no damage when I want to see scenes.

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
il2ccp... Seriously... :rolleyes:
IL2CPP has been the next evolution of Mono for quite some time now, not sure where you've been hiding LOL. While it does miss out on JIT features (notably runtime code generation, spawning processes, etc.) it offers better performance and mobile device accessibility. Because IL2CPP compiles to native code it does a better job of stopping skids with zero compsci knowledge from clicking a button in a decompiler and doing whatever they want -- but the amount of metadata that's preserved makes mods, cheats, and whatever else still very easy to make. Generally you use Mono for build/debug and IL2CPP for releases.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
IL2CPP has been the next evolution of Mono for quite some time now, not sure where you've been hiding LOL. While it does miss out on JIT features (notably runtime code generation, spawning processes, etc.) it offers better performance and mobile device accessibility. Because IL2CPP compiles to native code it does a better job of stopping skids with zero compsci knowledge from clicking a button in a decompiler and doing whatever they want -- but the amount of metadata that's preserved makes mods, cheats, and whatever else still very easy to make. Generally you use Mono for build/debug and IL2CPP for releases.
but we can't mod it

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes