Kaname2003

Jul 15, 2023
1693719740109.png
so i was using the cheat engine.dll and was trying to play with the movt spd multiplication option but now the movt speed is 0.0 and I can't freaking move, any help

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
so i was using the cheat engine.dll and was trying to play with the movt spd multiplication option but now the movt speed is 0.0 and I can't freaking move, any help
Uh, change it back? Use the reset button or just set it to a different value

And when I start the game for the first time, the nun's atk has been -611
Yeah there was previously a problem with the damage multiplier that either made you do absurd amounts of damage or overflow into the negatives and heal the enemy, latest version fixed that. I will add the option for a negative multiplier both for healing the enemy (if you want to I guess) and for the weird situations like this where the damage starts off being negative (-n * -n = +n; but -n * +n = -n)

Reactions: Thutran

Lichlord45

Aug 2, 2019
Each run starts from scratch, and previous runs don't add any difference, don't see any reason to keep saves between updates right now.
Just didn't feel like going through the intro sequence every update, but i guess it ain't that long.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Welp, tried it, suddenly understand why the animations have popped up online (gotta say, even the weird ones weren't that off putting, which is a first for me, normally games like this have very clear "fuck yes" and "fuck no" animations. The slug jiggling was oddly funny, he got down with his bad self. XD), definitely has promise, hope it gets to the point were a gallery is implemented cos going through several stages to get to a specific animation isn't fun unless I'm collecting them.

Will say though, be careful if you select the difficulty at the book (the one by the wardrobe). My game just glitched out and overlapped menus, freezing each one on top of eachother, so pick a difficulty and live with it cos changing it seems broken right now.

Kaname2003

Jul 15, 2023
Uh, change it back? Use the reset button or just set it to a different value

Yeah there was previously a problem with the damage multiplier that either made you do absurd amounts of damage or overflow into the negatives and heal the enemy, latest version fixed that. I will add the option for a negative multiplier both for healing the enemy (if you want to I guess) and for the weird situations like this where the damage starts off being negative (-n * -n = +n; but -n * +n = -n)
thing is its not to set value, rather its a "multiply by" so even if I do some random number, if its gonna multiply by 0, its still 0, and resetting it does nothing, the movt spd is still at 0, cos of this I can only move my head around left or right but not move the character

Fledermaus

Mar 21, 2022
Thanks for your work! An x-ray option (to force transparency) and a cross section option (to show the process while in scenes) would be greatly appreciated.

VeyhGarr

Aug 16, 2018
Hey, dl and started the game earlier, running fine but can't past 2nd-3rd level without encountering a bug who force me to alt-f4 or restart the run, am i just unlucky with bugs or is the game still buggy ?
Btw game is awesome, big gg to the dev, hope to see more of it !

-Example of bugs i am talking about : WASD doesn't work all of the sudden (tried moving with dash to change screen/talk to seller/buy things/drink potion/... and didn't fix it), stuck in the falling/getting hit animation (and obviously can't move afterwards), stuck in some kind of slow-mod but everytime something happen, ESC menu still work, so i just restarted-

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Hey, dl and started the game earlier, running fine but can't past 2nd-3rd level without encountering a bug who force me to alt-f4 or restart the run, am i just unlucky with bugs or is the game still buggy ?
The game still has some bug, some affecting one player but not the others (for me, getting a certain relic stop me from moving completly, and set the game language back to japanese...yeah, I am REALLY guessing it's not a feature).

Still a good game.

Reactions: VeyhGarr

Aureliana:>

Apr 6, 2019
Ty for the feedback! I am trying to get the cheat engine to work, but after I extracted the file it was detected as a trojan. :( Anyone have a clean version that functions?
oh, I dont want to try cheats hehe xD, only way is learn I guess!

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes