Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Firefox, I just use google translate, but the changelog just shouldn't be directing us to other websites that are Japanese imo

#022 Progress report and new trial version (Trail Version 0.3.3)

*new enemy

Slugs are breeding in the damp environment of the village. Slugs leave behind a trail of venom as they move.
It has the ability to attach to the head of its prey and suffocate it, so be careful!

*new outfit

Black stockings added. Please try the new coordination!
Reoptimization of the hero model

*Texture details have been redrawn.

waiting pose

Change of basic standby pose and
Added standby pose while in heat.

*room cleaning tips

A special UI will appear once the room has been cleaned.
Also, many enemy death animations have been optimized to reduce the wait time before proceeding to the next area.

*Game restart function

You can now resume a new game directly with the ESC key.

Doing something like this isn't much work for an upload whore right?
I still want to ask, do your stats carryover to a new game after completion

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The UI Cheat is not the cheat that is mentioned in the original post, this one works, and there is no display in the game.

The Cheat GUI is another one, it's a folder that contains 2 files, a .dll file and the executable, these two files can be placed anywhere on the computer, and must be launched after the launch of the game. It's a bit like the Cheat Engine, which lets you edit game data in real time, without having to load the savegame.
wouldnt let me extract this

Kaname2003

Jul 15, 2023
What are these cheats I been reading and what's with these f1, f2, f3 and other buttons do they serve some purpose? Or for some h content

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
I still want to ask, do your stats carryover to a new game after completion
no. its a roguelike. everything you pick up, the enemies you fucked, the babies you birthed, all get reset. The only thing that changes is the items you unlock that get added to the loot pool of the run

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
took me a while to figure out where i went wrong with getting the cheats to work BUT finally i got it
so extract the BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.670+42a6727 what i did was just take out the BepInEx folder and place into the game folder and then add the cheats to plugins folder (that was wrong and where i fucked up)correct way is to copy everything from the extracted BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.670+42a6727 and copy all them ALONG with the BepInEx folder and of course put the cheats into plug ins folder AND everything works great !!!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
been seeing a lot of comments about saves (by default the game doesnt save )
for every problem is a solution so for those of you wanting to save your progression heres a work around
that i do so go here AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper creat a folder (personally i made mine BACK UP)
name it to what ever you want and when your playing and you wanna make a save point
(to be clear ) AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper inside is a folder ThornSin copy THAT folder into your back up folder everytime you want to make a save point and then when you die or what ever and play the game
it will load from where you saved from
personally what i do is get a few levels copy/paste into my back up folder rinse/repeat
YOUR WELCOME

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
You don't need to use BepInEx to cheat (there are other cheats for this game). You never need to use BepInEx to cheat, really: it provides a way to use Mono injection on an IL2CPP game, but similar functionality can be achieved with native assembly injection. Personally I think BepInEx is more suited towards modding a game in the traditional sense because it provides a way to load numerous mods for the same game without breaking anything, but for cheats it's a bit overkill

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You don't need to use BepInEx to cheat (there are other cheats for this game). You never need to use BepInEx to cheat, really: it provides a way to use Mono injection on an IL2CPP game, but similar functionality can be achieved with native assembly injection. Personally I think BepInEx is more suited towards modding a game in the traditional sense because it provides a way to load numerous mods for the same game without breaking anything, but for cheats it's a bit overkill
ok i dont know of any other cheats except for this one heals and gives money and speeds up pregnancy/birthing thats what the one i use does if theres more and better cheats im open for trying new methods.etc thanks for the info

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes