PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
soon we might get human enemies and defeats but that is just speculation, we don't have much but the merchant
All humans we have seen so far were either full of parasites (the fat guy) or posessed/infected by plants (the farmer guy)

My educated guess is, it's gonna be a similar deal like Night of revenge, where the only still "sane" and alive humans are bad, evil and corrupted.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
All humans we have seen so far were either full of parasites (the fat guy) or posessed/infected by plants (the farmer guy)

My educated guess is, it's gonna be a similar deal like Night of revenge, where the only still "sane" and alive humans are bad, evil and corrupted.
that's fine, as long as we can face them/lose to them/carry their child or something like that. heck even something like: after she gives birth, she carries the baby in a pouch or behind her back or something like that, and you can only safely deposit it after you've death with the boss.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
ngl we should get outfit unlockables in here.
That's proably more than likely to happen.
Why have an entire wardrobe system, when you only have like 3 or 4 items ot swap between.

It would be cool if the clothes had effects though. Like going commando makes your character horny, going fully clothed makes her more pure, stuff like that.

Also i really hope, more weapons will come soon. The wardrobe also has a weapon option. Only question is if it's gonna be just customization for the umbrella or actually new weapons.

zeta132

Dec 31, 2022
anyone know how to get past the choose difficulty level, when i hit start it brings me here, flashes and i get one prompt from the mc but I can't see anything other than this screen

• Hey there
Reactions: PoisonArse

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
anyone know how to get past the choose difficulty level, when i hit start it brings me here, flashes and i get one prompt from the mc but I can't see anything other than this screen
Do you play with controller or have a controller plugged in? I had the issue, that my controller caused some buttons to be very sensitive, meaning, i would press the jump, start or attack button twice causing my menu to close and open again or similar issues.

Simply restarting the game fixed it for me though.

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
where is the saving point every time i died its starts at the beginning
It's a rogue-like/-lite (not sure which). Meaning there is no saving*.

Each run is a new run. Some things do get unlocked depending on how your run goes.

*Technically there is an autosave at each room, so if the game crashes/you close it, reopening will put you back in the room you were in. But there is no explicit manual saving.

Last edited:
Reactions: PoisonArse

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
where is the saving point every time i died its starts at the beginning
It's a rogue-like/-lite (not sure which). Meaning there is no saving*.

Each run is a new run. Some things do get unlocked depending on how your run goes.

*Technically there is an autosave at each room, so if the game crashes/you close it, reopening will put you back in the room you were in. But there is no explicit manual saving.
To add onto @nb097s post, it is a Roguelite.

For anyone wondering what the difference is:
Roguelike: All progress is lost after beeing defeated.
Roguelite: Some unlockables stay after defeat.

In this game, you can unlock a few items. One by defeating the pig boss and one, i think, was unlocked after beating the game while having taken 50 or more damage over the entire run.

Those items are then added to the random pool of items you can get in those statue rooms and from the shop.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes