soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Can someone please explain to me how the holy and evil stats work? What happens if you have high stats of either one? And what happens when you reach 100 on one of them?

LimaLeah

Nov 11, 2021
it suppose to be a roguelike so everything resets each run. You might be able to make progress as they add more chapters to make runs longer. As of now i think its just a mini feature of what they are planning.
it suppose to be a roguelike so everything resets each run. You might be able to make progress as they add more chapters to make runs longer. As of now i think its just a mini feature of what they are planning.
I can tell that the game is rougelike from first playing, but what I meant by making no progress is that there are to my experience no actual mechanic in the hub, outside the runs that actually changes as you progress further in the run, no upgrade, new dialogue, any way to record your records, not even a gallery. And hell, there is this 1 NPC standing in the hub that reappear sometimes during runs that I have no way to interact with
I hope this rant make sense

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

KhepriDrone

Aug 1, 2022
To add the the pregnancy mechanics, you can get infected with a parasite if you're pregnant and it replaces the pregnancy, but you cant get impregnated while you're carrying a parasite. Slugs, bugs, and I think the fat guys all do parasites instead of pregnancy? Not sure on fat dudes. Second boss doesn't seem to have any sort of pregnancy at all, I had the cheats running 100% fertility rate and nothing happens. Don't think the shop guy can impregnate either.

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Slugs, bugs, and I think the fat guys all do parasites instead of pregnancy? Not sure on fat dudes.
Actually, the fat dude causes regular pregnancy, even if he creates small parasites on death. As for the second boss, the helper Inesa would get from getting impregnated by him hasn't been implemented (yet I guess ?). ...also yeah the shop guy doesn't even have an animation for that yet.

how does pregnancy work?
Continuing to add to the pregnancy mechanic, there is always a small chance for Inesa to get pregnant when an enemy finish his h-animation (IF he can get her pregnant, see above), however a certain relic can increase base chance, and ovulation, a status obtained either randomly when you begin a floor or through potion, increase the chance of getting pregnant greatly (one small note, although it might just be luck, but I think the chances of pregnancy are at their lowest just after she gaves birth to a monster).
Parasite will always succeed unless you are already parasited.

Then for pregnancy duration...it is a bit special. Each time you visit a room you haven't visited before, the remaining duration reduces by 1.
Pregnancy last 10 room (I don't know if there is variation between the monsters), and parasite last for 5 rooms.

For regular pregnancy, Inesa will give birth to a guardian, a small creature that will help in combat for the rest of the run.
Parasites will just create a monster that will quickly grow up, then try and attack you.

Last edited:

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Guro mode in the future? I mean after having sex with her, the monster will get hungry and eat her alive. I think it'll be more scary and thrilling.
As much as I would second this, especially because I enjoy Night of Revenge and Sinisistar, I doubt it will happen. This game has a similar feel to these two, but the "horror" in this one is more surface-level, and the actual game seems to focus more on corruption and impurity.

Then again the next area seems to have stuff like this (image below), which reminds me of Night of revenge so i could be totally fucking wrong. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

WIP-Image of 3 different Rape-Scenes

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Actually, the fat dude causes regular pregnancy, even if he creates small parasites on death. As for the second boss, the helper Inesa would get from getting impregnated by him hasn't been implemented (yet I guess ?). ...also yeah the shop guy doesn't even have an animation for that yet.

Continuing to add to the pregnancy mechanic, there is always a small chance for Inesa to get pregnant when an enemy finish his h-animation (IF he can get her pregnant, see above), however a certain relic can increase base chance, and ovulation, a status obtained either randomly when you begin a floor or through potion, increase the chance of getting pregnant greatly (one small note, although it might just be luck, but I think the chances of pregnancy are at their lowest just after she gaves birth to a monster).
Parasite will always succeed unless you are already parasited.

Then for pregnancy duration...it is a bit special. Each time you visit a room you haven't visited before, the remaining duration reduces by 1.
Pregnancy last 10 room (I don't know if there is variation between the monsters), and parasite last for 5 rooms.

For regular pregnancy, Inesa will give birth to a guardian, a small creature that will help in combat for the rest of the run.
Parasites will just create a monster that will quickly grow up, then try and attack you.

Adding on to this, getting pregnant by different enemies seems to give you different guardians. From goblins, I got a grey one with a sword stick and the fat pig miner gave me a green one with a scythe pickaxe that occasionally drops money. Either that or you just get a random guardian every time.

I hope the devs add on to this, there is already at least one item that gives you a guardian and increases their damage. Having a build around actually wanting to get raped and pregnant to raise (pun intended) your own little army sounds like a lot of fun. I love summoning mechanics, and having one in a rogue-like is something I yet have to see done well.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Roguelike has no out of run progress. Roguelite has out of run progress.
If you mean, that there is no stuff that you get to keep or unlock after a run, that's probably because this is still a demo. Stuff will most likely be added, but right now the devs focus seems to be more areas and more spicy animations.

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Adding on to this, getting pregnant by different enemies seems to give you different guardians.
Yup, didn't go into that since the message was long enough as it is, but every enemy gives a different guardian, which yes is specific to the enemy who got her pregnant. Honestly the most broken is the one from the plants due to how much smoke he creates, that lingers, deals good damage and can hit as many enemy as it want..

I hope the devs add on to this, there is already at least one item that gives you a guardian and increases their damage. Having a build around actually wanting to get raped and pregnant to raise (pun intended) your own little army sounds like a lot of fun. I love summoning mechanics, and having one in a rogue-like is something I yet have to see done well.
An idea would be to allow you to bring ONE relic you already collected before into a new run, since features and effect like poison, freeze, lightning and the mark thing are locked behind them, or the relic to increase pregnancy rate and put oestrus on Inesa when she get hits which would help with a guardian run, yeah.

If you mean, that there is no stuff that you get to keep or unlock after a run, that's probably because this is still a demo. Stuff will most likely be added, but right now the devs focus seems to be more areas and more spicy animations.
Might have mentionned it before, but there are a few (...and by a few I mean 2 or 3, as you said, it's WIP) relics unlocked after certain achievement in a previous run. One you unluck after beating the first boss that reduces damage taken from behind (...like literally, not in a sexual way) and increase max hp, the other requires you to beat the game with less than 50 damages receives, and grant you 1 immunity to damage per room.

Last edited:

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Yup, didn't go into that since the message was long enough as it is, but every enemy gives a different guardian, which yes is specific to the enemy who got her pregnant. Honestly the most broken is the one from the plants due to how he works (if I had to guess, he creates a cloud projectiles that linger in the air and deal damage every so often...except it's not just one projectile but many, and each can hit with their own i-frames...you can basically walk past the enemies and decimate a group.
Damn, i didn't find the plant one yet, guess i'll try that next.

An idea would be to allow you to bring ONE relic you already collected before into a new run, since features and effect like poison, freeze, lightning and the mark thing are locked behind them, or the relic to increase pregnancy rate and put oestrus on Inesa when she get hits which would help with a guardian run, yeah.
You could also tie this to a difficulty tweak. You can pick anything from 1 to 3 items, for example, but for each you get a negative effect like buffed enemies, more of them, more expensive items, etc. This way, you actually have a reason not to take items with you and hope RNGsus blesses you, which in my opinion is one of the primary fun elements of a roguelike, but you could also get the primary elements of your build from the get-go.

Might have mentionned it before, but there are a few (...and by a few I mean 2 or 3, as you said, it's WIP) relics unlocked after certain achievement in a previous run. I remember one you unlock after beating the first boss, another requires you to finish the game without taking over 50 damages.
Yo i totally forgot about those, probably because they don't show up anywhere.
Edit: I'm just dumb, the stuff you unlock shows up randomly ingame too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeloth
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes