PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Any other games like this? I really like this genre.
Depends on what you mean by "this genre"

If you generally mean games, where you fight stuff or run away from stuff, i would recommend these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you mean roguelikes specifically, the Escape Dungeon games and Sexy Mystic Survivors are the only good ones I know of, aside from ThornSin of course.

Just for the future, there is a recommendation area, specifically for asking for similar games. Game threads should stick to discussing the actual game.

Last edited:

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
any updates ???
They post updates at the end of the month. September was no new game version. But they did post a few patreon exclusive sneak peaks. If you scroll up, you can find images posted by me and others.

Last edited:

Phong Vu

Mar 19, 2023
Depends on what you mean by "this genre"

If you generally mean games, where you fight stuff or run away from stuff, i would recommend these:

If you mean roguelikes specifically, the Escape Dungeon games and Sexy Mystic Survivors are the only good ones I know of, aside from ThornSin of course.

Just for the future, there is a recommendation area, specifically for asking for similar games. Game threads should stick to discussing the actual game.
Give me more brooooooooooooooooo!

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Here are some more games, but that is the last time I'm gonna post recommendations, as there is an area specifically for this purpose.
Keep in mind that the games I posted are only my personal preferences. If you get just a little bit creative, you can easily find a lot of these games if you adjust your search like I did here for example.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Phong Vu
Feb 11, 2020
They post updates at the end of the month. September was no new game version. But they did post a few patreon exclusive sneak peaks. If you scroll up, you can find images posted by me and others.

I've kinda stopped following the game because a lot of the fetishes are not my thing (pregnancy? ew. Snails? double ew. etc) but the art style and atmosphere is absolutely on point. Really fantastic stuff

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
I've kinda stopped following the game because a lot of the fetishes are not my thing (pregnancy? ew. Snails? double ew. etc) but the art style and atmosphere is absolutely on point. Really fantastic stuff
Just not your cup of tea, that's perfectly fine. I personally like the grotesque nature. The vile, raw and unsanitary nature of the animations are, specifically, what makes them so alluring. If it was just your regular ugly man, tentacle plant or lizard that lays eggs, this would still have great visuals and sound design, which are both just as important as the actual content, but it would be by far not as intoxicating and interesting.

This could also just be the biology nerd in me speaking. I am a huge nerd when it comes to biology, chemistry, psychology and physics, so viewing content like this and debating in my head, how realistic it is and how it would feel in real life, gets me going in my mind.

Another point to consider is, that not liking the content can actually be a benefit. If you don't feel comfortable or don't like the content you are seeing, you are actively trying to avoid it, just like the protagonist, which can immerse you a lot more. Bonus points if rape play is one of your fetishes, because then, failing even when you honestly tried, and still get caught and "forced" to experience something unpleasant just makes the experience even more intense, which is why it is so important to actually play these games instead of downloading save files to skip to the gallery, because then you actually connect with the world and character and start to build feelings and a relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Adding on to PoisonArse with what I use to find games: this is a list of side-scroller combat rape games using the on-site game list; and this (my personal favourite) is a thread where some guy listed a bunch of guro games, most of which are side-scrollers and are worth checking out if you liked the "darker" aspects of this game

Feb 11, 2020
Just not your cup of tea, that's perfectly fine. I personally like the grotesque nature. The vile, raw and unsanitary nature of the animations are, specifically, what makes them so alluring. If it was just your regular ugly man, tentacle plant or lizard that lays eggs, this would still have great visuals and sound design, which are both just as important as the actual content, but it would be by far not as intoxicating and interesting.

This could also just be the biology nerd in me speaking. I am a huge nerd when it comes to biology, chemistry, psychology and physics, so viewing content like this and debating in my head, how realistic it is and how it would feel in real life, gets me going in my mind.

Another point to consider is, that not liking the content can actually be a benefit. If you don't feel comfortable or don't like the content you are seeing, you are actively trying to avoid it, just like the protagonist, which can immerse you a lot more. Bonus points if rape play is one of your fetishes, because then, failing even when you honestly tried, and still get caught and "forced" to experience something unpleasant just makes the experience even more intense, which is why it is so important to actually play these games instead of downloading save files to skip to the gallery, because then you actually connect with the world and character and start to build feelings and a relationship.
I don't disagree with your points - that's actually part of why I enjoyed the game when I played it. The enemy design being (IMO) disgusting is a benefit because it means I try harder to actually complete the game and avoid getting knocked down by them.
I still don't really follow it anymore - I'm here for more reasons than just playing a game and the content's not going in a direction I like, plus it's not a game I can take more than a few hours entertainment out of in its current state, but it is a good game, and I got my mileage out of it.

I do find it interesting how you debate with yourself the realism of it and how it would compare to real life, it's not something many people do, at least as I understand it. I tend not to think about the sensations since I already know quite well what I like and dislike (in the H-game genre at least) and doing so for something I know I dislike will probably spoil the mood for me :LOL:, but that is an interesting perspective, and I'm glad to hear there's genuine thought like that going on when people play the games.

Anyway, my point was the art style and atmosphere is fantastic. Every time I pass by and look into the game's development it seems to be constantly improving. Not just the backgrounds and general vibe, but the gameplay is always getting better. And the enemy design is good and really makes me go "ew, that enemy is fucking disgusting and I don't want to be knocked and fucked by that," which is an objective well done, at least in my eyes.

Anyway, it's good to see a positive person on here, capable of discussion. People around here (myself included, not going to lie) seem to enjoy slapping themselves in the face when someone calls out a fetish they dislike XD

Reactions: PoisonArse

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
I don't disagree with your points - that's actually part of why I enjoyed the game when I played it. The enemy design being (IMO) disgusting is a benefit because it means I try harder to actually complete the game and avoid getting knocked down by them.
I still don't really follow it anymore - I'm here for more reasons than just playing a game and the content's not going in a direction I like, plus it's not a game I can take more than a few hours entertainment out of in its current state, but it is a good game, and I got my mileage out of it.

I do find it interesting how you debate with yourself the realism of it and how it would compare to real life, it's not something many people do, at least as I understand it. I tend not to think about the sensations since I already know quite well what I like and dislike (in the H-game genre at least) and doing so for something I know I dislike will probably spoil the mood for me :LOL:, but that is an interesting perspective, and I'm glad to hear there's genuine thought like that going on when people play the games.

Anyway, my point was the art style and atmosphere is fantastic. Every time I pass by and look into the game's development it seems to be constantly improving. Not just the backgrounds and general vibe, but the gameplay is always getting better. And the enemy design is good and really makes me go "ew, that enemy is fucking disgusting and I don't want to be knocked and fucked by that," which is an objective well done, at least in my eyes.

Anyway, it's good to see a positive person on here, capable of discussion. People around here (myself included, not going to lie) seem to enjoy slapping themselves in the face when someone calls out a fetish they dislike XD
Seems like i just misunderstood your first statement. Your first statement sounded to me, as if you are no longer going to play the game, because you weren't interested in it due to its vile nature, which is why i tried to offer points that perhaps make you reconsider and give the game another shot.

But from what i'm reading you simply are not interested enough in the game right now and its contents are just one more reason you lost interest.

Maybe future updates will have content more to your liking. From a gameplay perspective, i find it already good enough to try out builds.

I already got a very good run, where i would try to get as many guardians as possible, my next one will be either focused on lightning or poison.

But i totally get you, the game is pretty lack luster at the moment.

Also i just noticed. Kinkshaming? In 2023? On F95 of all places? Seems kind of displaced lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
I have this game on radar for a while. Played it today after seeing a nice animation on 34. Far better then i though.

For anyone who cares:
You can "disable" the voice from our protagonist by removing the ".bank" extension from the "VOC.bank" in "ThornSin\ThornSin_Data\StreamingAssets".
Did a run where i got myself lewded by almost anything, worked like a charm.

Now i only need to find out how to disable the "voice" from those fat zombie things....

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes