blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for the game. (y)

Here's a quick fix for those who can't wait.
You'll need to restart from before the hooker job though. (See this post why). (EDIT: wrong link)

If I may, I'd advise the dev to use much less "jump to label".
You can do the same with multiple event tabs and a tracking variable. It would result in code which is easier to debug and to evolve. Just my humble opinion :)
Switching to renpy would make sense, but I'd expect it would take some time to convert what's already there., especially the hootee's job.
It worked. Thanks.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Why is it that when I change the stupid name for the teacher from Milfuck to something normal, like Kawakami, it's still reading as Milfuck? This game is in such a shitty state that it doesn't even have an options menu to lower the insanely high music volume.

...And then I found out why my edits to the script weren't showing up. Editing files in the data folder doesn't do much unless you start a new game because apparently THE ENTIRE SCRIPT IS STORED IN YOUR SAVE FILES. This engine is retarded. It's not as bad as Unity, but they picked a terrible version of RPGM to build the game on.
It's not the RPGM engine that is at fault it is the terrible coding. I agree why can't we MUTE or at least turn down the volume, every other RPGM engine I have ever played allows you to do this? Windowed Mode Full Screen mode, where are all the damn options? I'm going to delete this until it is in a playable non annoying state.

In fairness it does say ALPHA build but I will wait until Beta at least. No Alpha should take up over 7GB of space and god forbid you keep the compressed file so now you have 14gb of space up in smoke.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019
So many of these games have hot animations, but half the plot is just the main character getting raped all the time. Why can't I consent to sex? Why can't I skip sex scenes I don't want... Honestly, does my head in. This is far from the worst offender, but it's just a trend that pisses me off with female MC games

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
does anyone else have an issue of the videos lagging, freezing, or straight up not working half the time(espescially hootes)?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Candy1970

Senchi

Aug 8, 2017
Very nice Game! but the streetwalk level is 12/12 still not moving forward.... does anyone have a fix?

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes