jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
Lack of options at opening screen isn't promising.
Lack of controls during the video playbacks isn't great either. Should be able to advance screens or skip. Especially if they're going to be grindy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laballex and znnrqp

eschkha

Jun 26, 2020
It helped. There are a couple of times where it froze the game (particularly during the Hooters minigame where it was used frequently) but otherwise good.
Thanks for your feedback.
Updated the to fix freezing issues.
Playtested the whole shift at Hootees on full dialog skip and video skip - no more freezing.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
7,4 gig on GoFile and Pixlethingy o_O
Thats pretty damn high for a game that early in development...but I admit there is lots of content and some large animations.
Still hope Dev finds a way to make it more downloading worthy in terms of file size ;)

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
It is seriously time to retire RPGM. I mean, I have loved me some RPGM games in the past and I appreciate them for what they are, but anymore it just seems silly. Having said that, it's a good start.

Reactions: znnrqp and Cavpal

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
The new build breaks the restaurant. Some of Casey's animations don't load and it stops the game from proceeding. Had the error happen twice now.

Reactions: Otomo
Jan 13, 2018
It is seriously time to retire RPGM. I mean, I have loved me some RPGM games in the past and I appreciate them for what they are, but anymore it just seems silly. Having said that, it's a good start.
I don't think RPGM is the problem here. Succubus Academia is like, the best game EVER made, and it's made in RPGM. Just to name another highly rated example is Treasure of Nadia, even though I'm not personally a big fan of that game. I know people on this site have a stigma against the medium, but honestly how many mediocre ass Renpy games are there in comparison? It's not the platform, it's the dev. And to Andrea's credit, they've managed to do a lot more with RPGM with this early build than we've seen others do just in general.

Apr 28, 2022
Hey, just wanted to say that i really enjoyed the game, i was surprised by how fun it was. Its not like most RPGMaker games, you dont run around as a little sprite trying to find stuff.

The scenes are pretty fappable, and the sweaty looking oil covered character models kind of grew on me - this dev knows how to create really sexy scenes!

The comedy is pretty great too... Its a really funny game.

Reactions: Cazzo_duro

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Well, everything plays fine in the update.. EXCEPT the Hootees scenes still, they still move 1 frame every 2 hours D:

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes