SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I don't think RPGM is the problem here. Succubus Academia is like, the best game EVER made, and it's made in RPGM. Just to name another highly rated example is Treasure of Nadia, even though I'm not personally a big fan of that game. I know people on this site have a stigma against the medium, but honestly how many mediocre ass Renpy games are there in comparison? It's not the platform, it's the dev. And to Andrea's credit, they've managed to do a lot more with RPGM with this early build than we've seen others do just in general.
Totally agree, And yes, Treasure of Nadia is an amazing, albeit rare, example of how RPGM can work. As a player, however, the interface is too old and never updated.

And yes, there are a ton of crap Ren'py out there, but Ren'py is super easy to pick up and start. It is harder to incorporate Python into the Ren'py language, but you can produce a really good AVN just using the Ren'py language. The problem is when devs trying to gamify Ren'py, then it's limitation show.

Reactions: znnrqp and serjny

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Totally agree, And yes, Treasure of Nadia is an amazing, albeit rare, example of how RPGM can work. As a player, however, the interface is too old and never updated.

And yes, there are a ton of crap Ren'py out there, but Ren'py is super easy to pick up and start. It is harder to incorporate Python into the Ren'py language, but you can produce a really good AVN just using the Ren'py language. The problem is when devs trying to gamify Ren'py, then it's limitation show.
I mean, ren'py attracts those ugly as fuck daz3d models for some reason, so I think the bad RPGM games tend to level out with that.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Why is it that when I change the stupid name for the teacher from Milfuck to something normal, like Kawakami, it's still reading as Milfuck? This game is in such a shitty state that it doesn't even have an options menu to lower the insanely high music volume.

...And then I found out why my edits to the script weren't showing up. Editing files in the data folder doesn't do much unless you start a new game because apparently THE ENTIRE SCRIPT IS STORED IN YOUR SAVE FILES. This engine is retarded. It's not as bad as Unity, but they picked a terrible version of RPGM to build the game on.

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I mean, ren'py attracts those ugly as fuck daz3d models for some reason, so I think the bad RPGM games tend to level out with that.
Daz3d models are fine, but to your point, I wish more devs took the time to create their own daz3d models rather than just recycling the same ones all the time.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Wow I really wanted to like this after seeing Andrea but the Hooters game is GAWD AWFUL,,,,60 turns for 25 bucks and constant repetitive scenes...What in the world were you thinking ? a non rewarding mini game that adds nothing to the user experience aside from pointless clicking. Also WHY is there no options screen to mute the sound or the ability to skip animations we already saw ?

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks for the game. (y)

I presume it was fixed in Alpha Build 8.1, but release is not here yet.
Here's a quick fix for those who can't wait.
You'll need to restart from before the hooker job though. (See this post why). (EDIT: wrong link)

If I may, I'd advise the dev to use much less "jump to label".
You can do the same with multiple event tabs and a tracking variable. It would result in code which is easier to debug and to evolve. Just my humble opinion :)
Switching to renpy would make sense, but I'd expect it would take some time to convert what's already there., especially the hootee's job.

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Daz3d models are fine, but to your point, I wish more devs took the time to create their own daz3d models rather than just recycling the same ones all the time.
Like I said, it attracts the ugly as fuck ones, there are some generally decent looking models that people make and use, but a general rule of thumb, it's going to be the cheap and ugly looking ones that people use because they just want to make money, so on, so forth. Then you have some developers who actually have some passion and make their own.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

Okariin

May 14, 2017
Great graphics and chara design, but not fan at all of the story,. I'm more into corruption games, where you choose to corrupt or not the girl. I thought this game was going to be like that, but no at all. The girl pretends to be innocent and pure, but will suck/fuck the first guy coming. It's great to have an introduction, but in my opinion is way too long, and you don't have enough choices, you don't chose the guy for your first time, nor anything else. For people who're only looking for sex scenes I suppose it's a great game.
If in the future the currrent content becomes late game content for when Andrea is corrupted, and there is a lot more devloppement before getting there, can be a great gaming.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Geigi
Aug 5, 2016
This game is pretty good. The balance in the hooters minigame is slightly off and it just devolves into a fuckfest before the end of the shift every time. Would love to see more of this, but with an option to skip some of the scenes we've already seen. I don't mind the rpgm but for a point and click like this, it's a bit suboptimal. If you made a game where the female protag is walking around interacting with npcs in an environment then rpgm would make more sense.

Reactions: Okariin
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes