4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
The last two updates are not adding any significant amout of content and 0.1.2 and 0.1.3 are mainly updates improving UI, gpraphics etc., right?
So if I finished the previous version in October, It is probably better to wait next few updates, before I play it again?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
can someone give me a walkthrough,and how do i open map?the place i go only 3 places,i cant go to the bank??where is uppertown??

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I really like this game, BUT it is HARD as HELL to see the guards as the scene is so damn dark so I am literally stuck trying to get the guy out of jail because I cant see what the heck I am doing. Some of the other quirks I found are the controls are really hard to use, there is no real way to figure out what I am supposed to do scene to scene.... I just click everything till something "works" But it is a really good story so far. I enjoy the read.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Moving with isometric view and arrows keys is like hell!
How to go to slave market after leaving the inn? ok found the way, lol.
Now i've bought 2 cloaks but how to take Josette and Wendy with me?
talk to the huge guy who is guarding them, standing to the left of their cage

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
OK, still trying to get the hang of things in this game; went to the bank, that's good, now I need to buy clothes for Elli, but I have no idea where the clothes shop or stall is

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
This game looks very interesting and promising. However, I'm a bit skeptical about trying it right now because I don't want to ruin the whole experience if there is not enough story to bite off yet.

Can anyone give an idea about how much content is there right now? I didn't see a straight answer before and it looks like most of the updates have been centered around building the foundation.

Reactions: Wolfso and DA22

mandrohn

Jan 12, 2018
I have a bug during the scene at night with Eli in the Mansion's library... After Sardo casts the spell, the game stops abruptly (game windows closes). Any idea, or can someone share a save after that?

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
I have a bug during the scene at night with Eli in the Mansion's library... After Sardo casts the spell, the game stops abruptly (game windows closes). Any idea, or can someone share a save after that?
I have the same problem, if you are on 1.2 try getting the update that is what I am doing, they don't tell you what bugs they fix but I am hopeful. From what I can tell the game is maxing out our cpu's making the game crash, I am slowly getting past it by saving, if the update does not fix it I hope it is only that area.

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
Trying to remember how to make Elli horny during enema, I know it is a plant but I cannot remember where the plant is.
figured it out, look for the bench with red flowers behind it, you need to get them when you are suppose to go to the green house, it will bump up ellie's lust plus a little extra during the scene.

Reactions: Antosha

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Trying to remember how to make Elli horny during enema, I know it is a plant but I cannot remember where the plant is.
figured it out, look for the bench with red flowers behind it, you need to get them when you are suppose to go to the green house, it will bump up ellie's lust plus a little extra during the scene.
It's a plant with red flowers by the pond in the garden just outside the greenhouse.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I was excited by the new sprites and the promise of new content... alas, I can't get past my arrival in Artaun! I get through the conversation with the captain of the guard, then drop the horses, and then get a fail-to-load error message for "Sardo_WhiteShirt_sleeve_5.png" -- there's no such image in the MBusts directory, and all of the images there are in .rpgmvp format anyway, so it's a coding problem. Also, while I see the compass showing me that I can move to the next screen, nothing I do seems to make that happen. I've tried clicking on the compass or simply moving in that direction, but nothing seems to work. Help!

ETA: Okay, so tried again and the error message didn't pop up. However, I can't interact with anyone on this screen, nor can I move off it. Tried to talk to everyone not moving (though maybe I'd buy horses from the guy at the stable), no response. Still can't leave.

ETA2: Oh, never mind. Hit the Enter button. :p

Capture.PNG

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Does anyone have a "Complete"ish list of all the game controls for this game?
Trying to set up a profile for my x-input device.....

Thanks and Cheers!!!

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
This game isn't bad, but it truly needs a fast forward button in conversations (I've had crashes of the game and I hate having to slowly click through the dialogue again!) and better controls (how about letting us use the mouse to direct the character?) :(

Also a transparency bubble (to see the area around your character when you are behind a building etc.) would be nice :)

Reactions: Twistty
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes