4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Movement with mouse is wonky recommend just using arrow keys. Most frustating part is that freaking prison escape. So poorly design made me almost quit the game entirely. Hope there is less tedius walking around to get this for that etc.. and rather a fast travel mechanic. Otherwise story is good so far.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Movement with mouse is wonky recommend just using arrow keys. Most frustating part is that freaking prison escape. So poorly design made me almost quit the game entirely. Hope there is less tedius walking around to get this for that etc.. and rather a fast travel mechanic. Otherwise story is good so far.
This part is fairly easy even with 'Normal' option!

2 settings you can pick from before you must start your sneaky escape Normal and Easy. 4

I've restarted the game 3-4 time or with every update release (when I remember to look for it in the 'updates' section on F95), I think I only failed 3 times, 1st time I got caught, but in doing so I was very observant with the pattern of guards, the last 2 times I waited to long to sneak past the guards and ran out of time, just after I got past the entrance gate.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
This part is fairly easy even with 'Normal' option!

2 settings you can pick from before you must start your sneaky escape Normal and Easy. 4

I've restarted the game 3-4 time or with every update release (when I remember to look for it in the 'updates' section on F95), I think I only failed 3 times, 1st time I got caught, but in doing so I was very observant with the pattern of guards, the last 2 times I waited to long to sneak past the guards and ran out of time, just after I got past the entrance gate.
Take this save
But you're in RPG you need to overwrite an existing save if you've less then 19 rename an overwrite, care in this game you've 4 auto-save hiding like this in the game save19 in folder is save 15 in game

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
But if you want play alone go to Kf as for drunk med go to the drunk grad 'upper' give him the mix before then go down enter jail when back go to top care 1st grad loocking his left hide along the bust since the 2nd grad looking his left then take the scaffolding after go behind the statue and go to the daugther on bottom with normal. To got it I need more then 10 time to know what to do.....!

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
found two bugs, related to each other
after you get to your estate/mansion, and decide to go to the town, your maid gives you a grocery list. At town, i didnt went to the grocery. After i returned home, there was a dialogue that the grocery items were delivered (Bug A)
When i returned to town and approached the grocery shop, an error about a missing image appeared and game froze (Bug 2)

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
i followed the instructions given in the first page , still i couldn't play this game in my mac , please help..

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I made a Linux build for this game that I am going to upload to MEGA tomorrow just wanted to see if anybody is interested in it?
It runs fine, I haven't tried it out too much just had a `rpgmvp` error when opening the menu that was simple to fix. I usually just test that it loads fine and that I can open a menu and save since I don't have time to stress test it that much.

I will upload it tomorrow and add it here but there might be other errors with it, I will fix as I can

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and kihi

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I found a 1.6 version but 1.7 doesn't seem like it was released anywhere so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes