4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

blake05

Jul 2, 2017
When I opened the game, it is in Russian. How do I change the language to English? For all i know it might just be something simple but I decided it would be best by asking here.

Reactions: Twistty

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
When I opened the game, it is in Russian. How do I change the language to English? For all i know it might just be something simple but I decided it would be best by asking here.
it is something simple you go down to like the 3rd option which should be the options menu and just click 'x' a few times and you should get the option to swtich to english

• Love
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Or you can put this is your saves folder.

TOD v0.1.6\www\save

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
i wonder how some devs manage to make H games so hardware demanding, damn i can't even go pass the tittle screen without it freezing, and my humble laptop can actually run skyrim at medium graphics so i don't get it, shame the game really looked cool.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
i wonder how some devs manage to make H games so hardware demanding, damn i can't even go pass the tittle screen without it freezing, and my humble laptop can actually run skyrim at medium graphics so i don't get it, shame the game really looked cool.
Might be a FPS issue?
Try the config files I posted HERE and see if that works?

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
game is not running on mac even after following mac instructions word by word. Please help.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
game is not running on mac even after following mac instructions word by word. Please help.
RPGM games on Mac, or any game really for that matter, can be a hassle at times. There is an issue with the way Mac saves some files so that caues errors and causes certain RPGM games to not run on Mac. The instructions here ask you to use wine/winebottler to try it but RPGM game by nature are basically web games. The 'Game.exe' is basically a web container to run the 'index.html' file located in the `www` directory. You can try running the `index.html` file in your web browser and hopefully that helps

Reactions: rKnight and Twistty

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
RPGM games on Mac, or any game really for that matter, can be a hassle at times. There is an issue with the way Mac saves some files so that caues errors and causes certain RPGM games to not run on Mac. The instructions here ask you to use wine/winebottler to try it but RPGM game by nature are basically web games. The 'Game.exe' is basically a web container to run the 'index.html' file located in the `www` directory. You can try running the `index.html` file in your web browser and hopefully that helps
Thank you for your advice. Unfortunately , even using index.html from www folder , the game ain't starting showing the error " Error:data/QSprite.json not found. ". I tried using Mozilla and Opera browsers for this. Both showing the same error. Can something be done regarding this ?

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Thank you for your advice. Unfortunately , even using index.html from www folder , the game ain't starting showing the error " Error:data/QSprite.json not found. ". I tried using Mozilla and Opera browsers for this. Both showing the same error. Can something be done regarding this ?
you can try redownloading and making sure the data wasn't corrupted since looking at my directory `QSprite.json` is indeed in `www/data` dir so maybe ther was an error with the download? I mean I can also try making a native Mac build but I have nothing to test it on so I wouldn't even know if it works

Reactions: rKnight

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
you can try redownloading and making sure the data wasn't corrupted since looking at my directory `QSprite.json` is indeed in `www/data` dir so maybe ther was an error with the download? I mean I can also try making a native Mac build but I have nothing to test it on so I wouldn't even know if it works
I did try by redownloading the game but still the same error. You are right regarding the QSprite.json being in the www/data dir but still not working. On clicking detailed report regarding the error , it is showing this:
Screenshot 2019-09-19 at 7.14.38 AM.png
Can anything be done regarding this ? or else
If it isn't much trouble to you , can you please make the mac build , upload it , I'll check if it works properly.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
I did try by redownloading the game but still the same error. You are right regarding the QSprite.json being in the www/data dir but still not working. On clicking detailed report regarding the error , it is showing this:
View attachment 404756
Can anything be done regarding this ? or else
If it isn't much trouble to you , can you please make the mac build , upload it , I'll check if it works properly.
certain errors do arise when you try running the `index.html` by itself and a lot of them can be permission based issues but it's somewhat hard to test them all sometimes. It isn't any trouble at all on my end but like I said it would be completely untested whatsoever, I hold no responsibility for it working or not since I don't have any machine to troubleshoot it on. I am currently uploading it and once done I'll post it here

• Haha
Reactions: sam47 and rKnight

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
This would have been a great game if at some point it wasn't on RPGM. It's so damn frustrating dealing with this engine it saps most of my entertainment from this game.

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
certain errors do arise when you try running the `index.html` by itself and a lot of them can be permission based issues but it's somewhat hard to test them all sometimes. It isn't any trouble at all on my end but like I said it would be completely untested whatsoever, I hold no responsibility for it working or not since I don't have any machine to troubleshoot it on. I am currently uploading it and once done I'll post it here
Thank you for the response. I'll be waiting for the upload and will report immediately if i encounter any issues regarding that.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Thank you for the response. I'll be waiting for the upload and will report immediately if i encounter any issues regarding that.

here it is, and again

DISCLAIMER:
this is completely untested, there is no guarantee that it will work. I am not responsible for any errors that might occur or the game not working. All 'ye that download be warned!

If it works congrats if it does not oh well I tried and I'm sorry I couldn't be more help

sam47

Jun 5, 2017

here it is, and again

DISCLAIMER:
this is completely untested, there is no guarantee that it will work. I am not responsible for any errors that might occur or the game not working. All 'ye that download be warned!

If it works congrats if it does not oh well I tried and I'm sorry I couldn't be more help
Thank you for your efforts , however i just wanted to inform you that the game doesn't start. i hope the developer for his updates make a proper working mac version.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Thank you for your efforts , however i just wanted to inform you that the game doesn't start. i hope the developer for his updates make a proper working mac version.
It being a Russian developer and I don't think active here either, I would not hold my breath on that. Just out of curiosity is there an error that pops up? Just to know what went wrong and to see if it is fixable on my end

EDIT: also this is one of my many gripes with Mac specially when it comes to RPGM game. Seeing as my Linux build (which is what I use) runs fine without any issues

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: rKnight
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes