4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

stormraider94

Jun 21, 2017
hey quick question does anyone else having a issue where it's let save early in but right after you leave the hotel and head back to the slave area and after that going to the bank and then on it won't let you save even if it show the save but is not really saving at all

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
When I go to the brothel and choose anyone other than Violetta (Hillary or Kifa) the sex scene is with Violetta anyway. What gives?

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
Very interesting game! Ambitious goals the developers have set for the project, but the potential is massive and their ideas are very innovative for the adult game genre.

So far very buggy and at times very confusing as to what you have to do next. The journal is helpful, but sometimes you have to walk into some invisible triggers to progress the story, and quite often without knowing that you have to walk into these triggers or where they are. I have very high hopes for the game's future, although I also fear that the developers' ambitions are so massive that it could take a long time before we see a beta version. I'd say the game is currently in a pre-alpha or perhaps just even "proof of concept" stage, although that also seems unfair, given how many hours of play it already offers.

Keep up the great work!

Jan 9, 2018
Having seen the tags ''slave'' and ''trainer'' I was expecting a bit different type of game, but how its developing seems its going to be more romance focused. Thats fine and all but still the degenerate in me was screaming when mc threw away the leash.

Gotta give devs credit though the game looks absolutely magnificient. Really immersive since the models aren't the usual rpgmaker trash.

Reactions: greenguard

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
First the brown nosing...
Love the art work, top billings for that, and the way that sex works. I have not seen a game that slowly added features as you play before...love it. Much better than a sink or swim, have to learn everything all at once before you actually start playing.

Then the complaints...
If you press and hold the left button you spam through dialog. i accidentally pressed the left mouse button while reading and held the button because i was reading. suddenly i spammed through the dialog and missed everything including the choice selection. I had to go to an earlier save...half an hours play :mad:

just after entering the room and starting my search, i went to close to the exit and was not allowed back into the room. Had to go back to an earlier save, damn, forgot to do a quick save again. :mad: When i found the device to build the body i had a hard time getting the table selected for Umi to lay down on.

No need to go back over the language selection but that prison break was very hard to figure out. the second guard needs to be looking basically towards you for you to get past? once i seen the image that Bashing provided, i succeeded.

But seriously, please add a dialog history feature so one can look at what they may have missed and not allow dialog selections to happen without actually clicking on them.

theGlassAlice

Sep 8, 2018
First the brown nosing...
Love the art work, top billings for that, and the way that sex works. I have not seen a game that slowly added features as you play before...love it. Much better than a sink or swim, have to learn everything all at once before you actually start playing.

Then the complaints...
If you press and hold the left button you spam through dialog. i accidentally pressed the left mouse button while reading and held the button because i was reading. suddenly i spammed through the dialog and missed everything including the choice selection. I had to go to an earlier save...half an hours play :mad:

just after entering the room and starting my search, i went to close to the exit and was not allowed back into the room. Had to go back to an earlier save, damn, forgot to do a quick save again. :mad: When i found the device to build the body i had a hard time getting the table selected for Umi to lay down on.

No need to go back over the language selection but that prison break was very hard to figure out. the second guard needs to be looking basically towards you for you to get past? once i seen the image that Bashing provided, i succeeded.

But seriously, please add a dialog history feature so one can look at what they may have missed and not allow dialog selections to happen without actually clicking on them.
I believe you can press ctrl to see the previous dialogue.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
i cannot believe i missed that. i went through all the current content (i believe) and not once hit the ctrl key.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
when geting out of the hotel go get the salves the game crashes ?/ anybug pls
do you have a screenshot of the error to see what it says? is there any errorlog that you can provide? what version of the game are you playing, I'm assuming Windows is that correct?

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
do you have a screenshot of the error to see what it says? is there any errorlog that you can provide? what version of the game are you playing, I'm assuming Windows is that correct?
am using this latest ver ! but still it keeps crashing !!! There dots apper of loading screen and it crashes

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
am using this latest ver ! but still it keeps crashing !!! There dots apper of loading screen and it crashes
what I meant is are you playing this on Windows, Mac or Linux? does it not give you any errors? is there no screen before it crashes that tells you what went wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes