4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
It being a Russian developer and I don't think active here either, I would not hold my breath on that. Just out of curiosity is there an error that pops up? Just to know what went wrong and to see if it is fixable on my end

EDIT: also this is one of my many gripes with Mac specially when it comes to RPGM game. Seeing as my Linux build (which is what I use) runs fine without any issues
when i double click the file , no window appears and no errors too. simply non responsive.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
when i double click the file , no window appears and no errors too. simply non responsive.
really that's weird, can I ask which file exactly are you running? Is it the 'nwjs' file located in I believe 'ThreadsOfDestiny-v0.1.6MAC/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/'? cause I'm sure I made the file executable but I could have been wrong and that might be the issue

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Is there any way to try new content without playing the whole game again? I like the game, but the story is very long, there is a lot of walking, and I don't want to go through it again for a few quests or events.

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
really that's weird, can I ask which file exactly are you running? Is it the 'nwjs' file located in I believe 'ThreadsOfDestiny-v0.1.6MAC/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/'? cause I'm sure I made the file executable but I could have been wrong and that might be the issue
when i mention double click , i meant by clicking on game.app in 'ThreadsOfDestiny-v0.1.6MAC' folder. i may be naive regarding this matter , should i have executed some other file or what ?
btw , you are right, there is a executable 'nwjs' file in ThreadsOfDestiny-v0.1.6MAC/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/ directory.
when i double clicked game.app file in main folder, the game showed no response , no errors shown too.

Dec 18, 2018
I have another problem. The game opens with Russian and I cannot switch into English. Maybe it is simple but since I cannot read and understand Russian I amnot able. Thanks for any support. Regards Ferronelli

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
when i mention double click , i meant by clicking on game.app in 'ThreadsOfDestiny-v0.1.6MAC' folder. i may be naive regarding this matter , should i have executed some other file or what ?
btw , you are right, there is a executable 'nwjs' file in ThreadsOfDestiny-v0.1.6MAC/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/ directory.
when i double clicked game.app file in main folder, the game showed no response , no errors shown too.
I do all my stuff via terminal so I don't double click anything anymore. The game itself is ran through `nwjs` that's why I assumed that was what you were running, I mean you can try opening it via the terminal and see if it produces any errors if not like I said I'm sorry it didn't work the only other suggestion I can think up at the moment is that you install and try running it through that.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Thank you LewdTheLolis, it still took me a bit to realize what needed to be done to get it to English. they should put the flags as buttons on the options page, or even just under first menu (New game, Continue, options, Credits, exit). click the flag for the language you want.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Thank you LewdTheLolis, it still took me a bit to realize what needed to be done to get it to English. they should put the flags as buttons on the options page, or even just under first menu (New game, Continue, options, Credits, exit). click the flag for the language you want.
well actually it's supposed to be in English by default but the thing is that Twistty wanted people to work for their faps and made it "harder" (pun intended) for you guys

but all in all I'm happy to help, it's all in a day's work for your Friendly Neighborood Lolilewder

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
well actually it's supposed to be in English by default but the thing is that Twistty wanted people to work for their faps and made it "harder" (pun intended) for you guys
Or maybe Twistty 's parents spoke Russian at home - where he was just a wee beaver?
Just saying - lol

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes