4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
using windows .. not getting any error message ! just crashes !!
can you try redownloading it again first to see if that helps, you mention that it says 'now loading…' and then crashes correct?

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
i think problem is with the RAM !! loading imgs takes too long time !!
game is fairly big compared to some games, do you have a lot of other stuff running at the same time? I know that in Linux usually crash reports are stored in `.config/kadokawarpgmv/Crash Reports` for RPGM/nw.js games, I'm not sure where that is exactly on windows but that could provide more insight

EDIT: found it, it should be located here
Windows: %LOCALAPPDATA%\<name-in-manifest>\User Data\CrashPad
where `<name-in-manifest>` should be `kadokawarpgmv`

Reactions: rKnight

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
game is fairly big compared to some games, do you have a lot of other stuff running at the same time? I know that in Linux usually crash reports are stored in `.config/kadokawarpgmv/Crash Reports` for RPGM/nw.js games, I'm not sure where that is exactly on windows but that could provide more insight

EDIT: found it, it should be located here

where `<name-in-manifest>` should be `kadokawarpgmv`
Thanks for reply ! mate ...its RAM thing thts why it crashes

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for 0.1.6? I see two covering through 0.1.3 but feel less enthusiastic going any further knowing I might miss things.

The game is pretty great, I love that it's fresh from top to bottom, other than 7.5/10 English and music playing over other music I really don't have any major problems with it yet.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is there a good amount of content besides text ? Art i mean, i'm not into too much text with a few CGs :unsure:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Is there a good amount of content besides text ? Art i mean, i'm not into too much text with a few CGs :unsure:
The art is hand drawn and amazing - Imho.
And it has some animations - also hand drawn.

But its not like many Rpg's - as it is very heavy story driven aka lots of reading.
Plus the Rpg elements are still clunky (Wip)
The call is yours?

May 30, 2017
No futa yet in the game? I don't want to play 7 hours just to realise that there is no futa... IF there is no futa in the game... THEN REMOVE THE TAG! Thanks

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
No futa yet in the game? I don't want to play 7 hours just to realise that there is no futa... IF there is no futa in the game... THEN REMOVE THE TAG! Thanks
If you notice or read under the Genre spoiler on first page it doesn't list Futa. As in there is no actual Futa tag. Not clear but it isn't there.

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
im wanna beg for the same, pls share some save) i found from 0.1.5 and it doesnt work loading at the beginning at prisons
ну пожалуйста дайте сейв, ребята) 0.1.5 не работает и загружает тюрьму с хвостатой в самом начале

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes