4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
1600-400_3.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ElisarStudio!

ElisarStudio Team!

Best wishes, and thank you for your support!

qwerty215

Dec 9, 2017
How does the MC make money later in the game? I don't have enough money to buy Louise, and no papers to shuffle to earn scratch on my desk. I'm at a point I don't know if I can advance any further. Can you spar with Ellie yet? Thanks.
Have you started the Family Affairs quest? During that quest, you will come across a D'havols chest with over 900 gold coins inside; which enable you to buy Louise from Bou.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Threads of Destiny v0.2.0 - Links | Available for Humans
Here are only all the necessary links where you can download the game and another related to the game information.
You can read the detailed news on the current version via !
Save files:
The save files from old versions of the game wouldn't work!
Very important:
  • keep in mind that if you see that the character or object is highlighted when you hover at it, but after clicking on it, the character runs, but the event does not start, try clicking on the highlighted object a couple more times.
  • sometimes you can see the objects with which you interacted still highlighted even if you stopped interacting with them. In this case, exit the location and return back. If the object is no longer highlighted, it means it was a bug.
  • The highlight only works with mouse control. If you control the game using the keyboard, an indication will not fork for now.
  • The fast scrolling of dialogues sometimes may not work. There are few places like that, but you can use Enter or LMB (left mouse button) to scroll the dialogues.
All the issues described above will be fixed in the next version, as well as the ones that haven’t been mentioned :-D

Fixed update of April 1st:
  • The missing part of an English translation in one of the phrases in the first day has been corrected.
  • A bug related to the failure to download the resources due to the presence of the Cyrillic alphabet in the file names has been corrected.
If you downloaded the game before March 31 and do not want to download the entire archive with the game again, you can download only this archive and place the files from it in accordance with the directory structure of the folders, confirming the replacement of files if necessary.

Game links:

Last edited:

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I played that game about a year and a half ago. It's not a bad game, but I felt the big maps were kind of empty (little events and a lot of walking). Is it worth playing again, or should I wait a few more updates?
From changelogs I feel that the main focus of the updates was on the technical part and map optimization rather than new events.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
So let me get this right. I played 1.7 fully "again" because saves between versions did not work and your saying I have to do ALL that shit over AGAIN for version 2.0?? Fuck that shit.

Reactions: Testing132

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
i have a problem with meeting jenna at the lighthouse (homecoming quest) as i cant interact with her.
i cant return to my room either. the char jsut says he wants to go for a walk.
i didnt go the watchmaker yet (got the quest only when it was allready evening) and i didnt go the bank either (read about it in the wt).
am i missing something?

edit:
nevermind.
i had to go to the watch building and not the spot where i met her before although i dont know why her character is there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drazzin

Umbrox

Jul 6, 2019
Bug / Critical / Slave market / after speaking with lord faawel before auction
Second try / speak with lord before speaking with masked woman / no bug

Last edited:

Player44

Dec 16, 2017
Is there a patch that fixes the english in the game? The preview pictures are beautiful but the dialogue doesn't look promising.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes