4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi, maybe someone has save just after going into and out of the garden/ government building, which required extremely fast moving, I could not do it and patreon codes were then unavailable?

ChinPowa

Oct 29, 2017
I went up as far as to support the game with 10$ tier, but the dev keeps making shit: working on starting chapters over and over, the game is getting more and more laggy, this update had a shit ton of bugs and still no sex with the main girl. Uhh, i am waiting till the next update and defunding if it keeps this way.

• Sad
Reactions: vgyew and Pif paf

Suinator1

Aug 15, 2018
I Love this one, just wishing a little faster progress... But just wishing, I'm no Patron, so It's not right for me to pressure.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I feel that the developers are constantly trying to improve the system, but players would rather appreciate some noticeable progress in the story.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Improvement you saying? It is improvement, that we now in last two version of game get black loading screen before every single dialogue or action? Because in older updates this stupidity never was. It's really annoying.
I wrote, "trying to improve," which doesn't necessarily result in improvement. :D

weedady

Jun 4, 2017
hi guys anyone know how to make resolution on game after all scene when i teleport in my room it get bad i dont see anything

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well first of all i like story of this game and some what the art.

my problem is, its keeps freezing, forcing me to save every 2-4mins, otherwise i will keep losing progress.
freezes when talking sequences are there.
rarely freezes in the open world part.
Specs:
I7 8700k
16gb DDR4
RTX 2070
before you say its my system

Reactions: vgyew

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Hello,
I didn't see a combat tag, so does that mean there is no fighting in the game?
Also how much content is covered by the "female domination" tag?

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
will thes be liner game or are will there be multiplay endings or variations on same ending depending on prior choices?

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I'm noticing a glitch with the camera. When getting the documents from the inn, the camara starts to zoom in real close, but never zooms back up, and causes the CG the follow to be cut off. Saving and reloading, only makes it worse, and each time it fades to black it zooms in closer.

Does anyone have a fix for this, or know a command that I can enter to get it to correct?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes