4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
when i leave the inn to go see my mansion, the game tells me that thats the end of the version.
reading some of the comments i was under the assumption that the mansion is accessible.
was the content removed from the current version or is my game bugged?

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
The visual is great, the characters are beautiful and funny, and good story too.
Damn its linear as hell. I don't mind grinding but there is no freedom. I hate how i can only do what the quests tell me to do. How am i supposed to spend time with people if i'm forced to do this and that. It started like the best game ever but instantly turned into linear crap.

jankowal

Aug 29, 2017
I have problem, I have downloaded newest version but after playing prologue I am getting info that this is the end of current version and in next one there will be chapter 1. Do I have right version? (file has been named TOD v0.2.0). It is weird

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
same problem as jankowal and uterus,
also there are various bugs and story inconistencies (first time jenna and eli are out, when you speak with them in front of the in, you get randomly teleported to another place after talking. you talk to them at that place 3 times instead of the correct places eg, infront of the watchmaker) and after leaving the brothel you get told to go back to the in like in the "old" prologue when the following scene with jenna at the lighthouse wasnt in yet.
oh and the insatiable perk you get for jenna doesnt have an icon so either you rename an existen one or the game menue tries endlessly to load a nonexisting image....
gotta say: if this isnt a bug, they certainly never mentioned it in any of their current posts that this release is in essence just a "new" shorter prologue and you cant play chapter 1 (the already finished parts).

Last edited:
Reactions: jankowal

qwerty215

Dec 9, 2017
same problem as jankowal and uterus,
also there are various bugs and story inconistencies (first time jenna and eli are out, when you speak with them in front of the in, you get randomly teleported to another place after talking. you talk to them at that place 3 times instead of the correct places eg, infront of the watchmaker) and after leaving the brothel you get told to go back to the in like in the "old" prologue when the following scene with jenna at the lighthouse wasnt in yet.
oh and the insatiable perk you get for jenna doesnt have an icon so either you rename an existen one or the game menue tries endlessly to load a nonexisting image....
gotta say: if this isnt a bug, they certainly never mentioned it in any of their current posts that this release is in essence just a "new" shorter prologue and you cant play chapter 1 (the already finished parts).
Actually, they did stated that this version will be shorten prologue only. On Twistty Mar 4 2020 post#544, open the spoiler under News on the development of version 0.2.0 and release date change. On the last sentence of the third paragraph, they did mention that this version will stop after the prologue with no access to chapter 1. So, if you done v.1.8; you may want to wait few more version before playing the game again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha

BrainyIna

Aug 23, 2016
I'm catching an error repeatedly in the slave market at the beginning of the game right before the auction every time I try to talk to a guy I think I need to to advance. Does anyone know how I can move past this point or how I fix this?

Scene: Scene_Map
Map ID: 5
Event ID: 64
Event Page: 2
Last Event Command: 205
Params: [0,5,11,19,0,0]
Name: undefined
Message: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'scrollType' of null
Filename: chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_objects.js
Stack: undefined

BrainyIna

Aug 23, 2016
I'm catching an error repeatedly in the slave market at the beginning of the game right before the auction every time I try to talk to a guy I think I need to to advance. Does anyone know how I can move past this point or how I fix this?

Scene: Scene_Map
Map ID: 5
Event ID: 64
Event Page: 2
Last Event Command: 205
Params: [0,5,11,19,0,0]
Name: undefined
Message: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'scrollType' of null
Filename: chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_objects.js
Stack: undefined

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes