4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Dunno i don't play this game
Been following this for a very long time.
It has the potential to be such an amazing game - but the dev team is in the process of re-doing the whole game "engine" elements - So lots of bugs - and little to no new content added lately.
The art is amazing - Imho.

Thanks for the thread update (y)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
So you press X, which brings up menu, then exiting it makes game lag for 5 seconds, how do you fuck up rpmg so much.
How is anyone meant to know how to progress, after talking to an npc theres some quest prompt that stays up for 2 seconds and then you're left wondering the area without any guide. Is the walktrough part of the game?

Reactions: Noname1673

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
last time I played was 0.1.XX and the game has changed, the story line you only get to play the MC, previously you could play both MC and Elli side of the prologue. Some of the art looks updated, and the art has always been really good. There's a number of subtle changes from the last time I played.

For an RPG engine the entire world is vastly different from 90% of the RPG games made it has the ability to be a phenomenal game but I've only known about it for 2-3 years and development hasn't moved during that time. Really a shame. I get most developers make these projects hobbies and it costs money to get a RPG game like ToD to where it is. However I fear this game may end up abandoned at some point or development is going to take 10 to 15 years before it is close to 100% complete!

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Been watching this a while love the art but not going to try it again until there are multiple updates and a few sex scenes. Beautiful but long way to go.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Any significant progress in the last two years? I quite liked the story, but there was too much walking around the maps with very little interaction. And from the changelog, I feel that developers are prioritizing technical improvements over adding events.
I would like to play this game again sometime, but only if there is enough content that I have not seen before
Order your Pine Box dude.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone got a link to download older version of the game to fix the auction bug

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
can anyone show location of isabella?
''The next morning after you have saved Isabella in Central Park at night, go to the Town Hall and talk with Faavel.''
i cant find her in central park night or in day. maby i missed something?

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
byt i think its bugged with golden sign i cant remember i gived it to lord i have still it in my pocket, byt seems maby i showed it to him or talked about it.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes