4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Crashed in the slave auction just after the fox explained bidding. :(
same here
Seriously guys, it's a known bug which is either being worked on or fixed now and coming in next update..

Just a page back there is a solution to this just search the thread.

As changelog said this solution works only for 0.2.2 version of game, not in 0.2.3! You must go through auction in 0.2.2, then save it and then take this saved game into 0.2.3 and proceed further.
I think if you search further you can find the 0.2.2 release download link play that and then use your safe from that in the new version.

*** EDIT

Here also one page back;

Original link of 0.2.2 from patreon: Mega

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I did a mistake during the quest "Thieves in Artaun", I did not let go the woman/thief with brown hair so now I can't start the quest "A house where...". Anyone know which switch/variable I need to change to correct this?

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
So in the introduction I'm already using the main heroine's sexual appeal as a bargaining chip? I hope that's just a one off. Really not interested in encouraging Jenna to romance Elli. Really hope that's not what the lesbian tag is for...

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
So in the introduction I'm already using the main heroine's sexual appeal as a bargaining chip? I hope that's just a one off. Really not interested in encouraging Jenna to romance Elli. Really hope that's not what the lesbian tag is for...
Not sure what your asking? Jenna is bi-sexual and is interested in Elli. From what I can tell from the story line, Jenna doesnt want to impose herself onto Elli however Elli also seems bi-curious herself.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Not sure what your asking? Jenna is bi-sexual and is interested in Elli. From what I can tell from the story line, Jenna doesnt want to impose herself onto Elli however Elli also seems bi-curious herself.
So basically the protagonist is going to get ntr'ed then. I guess this kind of lines up with the voyeur scene though, where you mentally wish an adulterer and her lover a "happy reunion".

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
So basically the protagonist is going to get ntr'ed then. I guess this kind of lines up with the voyeur scene though, where you mentally wish an adulterer and her lover a "happy reunion".
the guy is a lord and a high ranking one. neither jenna nor foxgirl are candidates for marriage. at best they are friends with benefits.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Hmmm. Really expect the next update :d somehow i wanna have some scene with Penelope xd
Btw a question: can i play it on android using Joiplay ?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes