4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
how to open the menu in the game? I tried all the buttons where controls are being shown but nothing is happening

spiderdan100

Oct 11, 2020
I found the menu for the game is only available if you have the game in full screen mode. Having it in windowed mode doesnt work for me.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
after second time in bibliotec with elli and spirit, when they enter in a room and maid sees them:
uncaught typeerror: cannot read properly 'scrolltype'of null.
i tried more times and there's always this error

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
At brothel when I try to fuck kifa the screen turns black
Maybe try again. I got past it the first time in this version, but hit just good on the first slider, so I reloaded... and blackscreened on the first excellent. On the third try I got past both excellent hits. Weird, obviously bugged, but somehow passable sometimes.

The park voyeurism scene still blackscreens for me no matter what.

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
Vanessa sex scene when returning to her after the prompt... blackscreens. I mean I'm sorry, the game tells me to go fuck a girl, then when I obey, the game hangs up. Where did I go wrong??? Many of the blackscreens of previous versions are still there. New ones happen randomly - like interrogating Umi in the office after her cloning immediately. 20+ minutes of dialogue only to freeze the game. This is frankly pathetic, you're adding heaps of lore dialogues, but your smut game crashes at the first sight of smut. This is obviously content already present in the game, why is it so hard to test that your new changes don't utterly break the game?

Nearly every story branch in the freeplay section contains a blackscreen kill-stop before the walkthrough of the previous version is depleted. Reaching the new version's content is a laughable gauntlet run of ignoring all the pre-existing broken shit and focusing on the new shit until it also inevitably breaks.

This is brutal, because the art is lovely and the worldbuilding is pretty cool. But for the love of all you hold sacred, don't wait with bugfixes for the next content update, FIX YOUR FUCKING BROKEN SHIT!

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
Welp, I understand now. All of this crap is only broken in English, it works in Russian. Should've figured earlier. Well, since I can somewhat read Russian... good luck, everyone else.

edit: nvm, just blackscreens at different points. Kill me now.

Last edited:

ThisIsn'tSparta

Nov 25, 2018
Dev of this game was never on this site, nor this thread, so if you want to tell him something, register yourself at Patreon and write him it on some of his posts (and you not need to be his patron to do it, because they usually make open posts).

I'm playing this game from first release, and only thing I can say that the game getting worse and worse, with each later update. First they changed look of Elli, which looked before really cute, but now she looks like those skiny, stern models on cocaine, from catwalks. After that they completely erased Elli's part of Prologue, with all it's events. Now the look of Mellanie was changed, and I really don't like the new one. The old one really better suited her character. All new version of art is somehow blured and not clean like was old one. This game started at Feb 6th 2017 and what we have now, after 4 year of development? Half of content we had 2 years ago! Where is that combat and sex system, which they promised to be in game few year ago? In their heads, maybe! Instead of that, we get huge bunch of bugs, which pops up totally unpredictable. You don't even have any chance to save during any event, not to mention, that they removed many parts of gameplay where you could do it. Even art gallery was removed from game, which we had already. All those changes are not positive things... :unsure: :cautious:

View attachment 1210022
lol @ americans who think average weight people are "skinny". Or UK, or pretty much any anglosphere denizen.. New art looks less like a cartoon, and way better. Go look at photos of your people before 1960. Everyone wasn't on cocaine then, actually far fewer people were, yet they still had visible cheekbones, because they weren't trash culture addled troglodytes guzzing sugar water while staring at screens all day. I think the devs are doing great for 3 people splitting 1k a month or w/e they make on patreon, and working on this in their spare time. Might have been a bit over ambitious in their goals, but it's a solid effort considering. Well, go back to jerking it while dribbling donut crumbs down your frontgunt or w/e, just my two cents. Fatass, indolent morons just get to me sometimes.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I agree with the above post on the weight thing, but if they have gutted a bunch of the prologue content involving Elli, that's sad.
Also, half the content being available 2 years ago when the project started 4 years ago seems...fair? I've only played one build of this game, and it was pretty good, but I considered it so promising that I decided to shelve it until it was much more developed. It seemed extremely ambitious but if it ended up being successful would have a huge payoff I was willing to wait for, so I can't speak for each version getting worse and worse or containing less and less content. A shame if it's true.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
2 years ago, we had full two separate gameplay in Prologue, one for Sardo, which stayed and been little changed and second one from Elli's view, but this route is completely deleted now, even it was her path, which was created at start of game. We now have in 0.2.4 less content to play than was in 0.1.8. They deleted whole gameplay of 3 days with Elli. Now you only see a little fragments of what happened to Elli during this time. I don't know why they did that, maybe it was too long for some "fast runners". Weird is how much they spend time to create Elli's part, to only dump it now.
That's a shame, I remember that route and played it myself, I do remember being torn on whether or not I wanted to replay the same days from another perspective or not but it was optional (had a skip choice) and I think was worth it overall. No idea why they'd remove it especially with it being optional in the first place.

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
I ran the game through decrypter and couldn't help but notice that the scenes that keep blackscreening are made of stupidly large composite webp images (renamed to PNG). One file for torso frames, one file for arm frames, etc. Each with dimensions like 15360x1440. That probably helps with keeping animations smooth and synchronized by simply moving the offsets after everything is loaded. Except I guess RPGMV doesn't necessarily agree with the last part and simply gives up on loading them sometimes, womp womp.

I replaced Sardo's body frames (the most pointless part, right) in the sex scene with Vanessa with a tiny blank file and guess what, everything started loading fine. The devs are overtaxing the engine with too many humongous layers until it breaks. Even worse, the park couple scene consists of just two massive files (background and characters), so I guess the fix would be to further compress them at the cost of quality. How ironic, a compressed version of the game would in fact be a bugfix in itself.

edit: Got Taleona's bar scenes working by blanking all of the background items and, uh, axing her left arm. Gruesome. According to the sprite sheet she's not doing much with it, so it's acceptable collateral, sorry!

lol @ americans who think average weight people are "skinny".
Dunno if you only eat food every other day wherever you live, but Elli really is skinny. It could be artistic intent since she's a foxgirl, but your moronic personal attack is easily disproved by looking at all the other female characters in the game. Busty hourglass figures for days, even Nansy is merely "petite", not "16th century serf".

Last edited:
Reactions: MIkedante

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
I was just playing the game and in the brothel My screen flips and glitches out when i have sex with tifa?

paragan

Feb 18, 2018
Can i ask about development of this game - what happened during last year. I was there around april 2020 and my impressions were: hidden gem with great future. And developres looked like they have clear vision and plan and it seems ... nothing much happened ?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes