HTML Threads of Reality [v0.0.3] [LunAttic Games]

_retorik_

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Well, I spent days in a row at the pool once the job's tasks were completed. So, either I'm unlucky or she don't come by the pool anymore. I remember seeing her there in previous versions though.
Will check that.

What is the presentation of Kendrick Astor for then?
It was thought as both a tribute and a way to show part of the lore. The entire idea of the museum is to keep the lore (and references) of the game.

You should probably have all actions greyed out when they aren't available instead of just making them disappear.
It is on the queue to review it. The idea is to remove the action when it is locked (like your gym pass is over) and grey out when unavailable(energy is low, item missing ...).

Reactions: Oliz82

_retorik_

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Hey guys,

Created a video introducing the project. If you guys want check:

I am learning the ropes when it comes to video producing, if you can leave your feedback it is very welcome, as always.

Today is friday, so it is time for another Lore & Trivia Friday:

_retorik_

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Another friday, another Lore & Trivia Friday Post. Both on and .

_retorik_

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Hey guys, I've made a post talking about the plans for the next version of the game:

_retorik_

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Hey, nice to know some of you guys are still interested in the game.

Since last release a few things happened and I had to focus elsewhere. Good things like a new job, completing a few professional courses and stuff like that.

The game, as it is in the last release, has a big problem that I need to fix somehow. I've focused all the creative process in world building but not enough on game mechanics which result in this feeling that there is a lot in the game but nothing to do.

I've worked on a reset of the game but it never came out of the first few interactions with everything else going on. Developing a game has been a dream for many years and it isn't something that I am ready to give up.

I can't give a timeline when a new release will be ready but I'll keep you guys updated as I make any progress.

Reactions: Jenkies

_retorik_

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Hey guys. Since my last post I've been working on a plot for the game reboot and I am now confident enough that I've a story to tell. It is different from the original but whoever played what is available might see familiar elements here and there.

Now that I have a main story with major milestones set I will add more detail to it and side stories.

It will take a while to start development and new releases but we will eventually get there.