HTML Threads of Reality [v0.0.3] [LunAttic Games]

_retorik_

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
banner-sm.png

Overview:

In a universe where most people are unaware of the existence of parallel realities, the main character is abruptly told to return home after living abroad for 20 years. Upon returning to his hometown, he discovers that things have changed and the world isn't exactly as he thought it would be.

Currently, the game only includes one town with a few locations. However, the game universe contains several nations, each with its own culture, geography, history, and religion, including a variety of references. As more content is added to the game, players will be introduced to these different aspects of the world.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-10
Release Date: 2023-01-27
Developer: LunAttic Games - - - Dev Thread
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Assets (v0.0.2): - - - -
HTML (v0.0.3):
- -

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_10.png Screenshot_11.png Screenshot_12.png

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThreadsOfReality-0.0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: _retorik_

skolde

Dec 18, 2019
When extracting the files and loading the game up, not sure what happens but the images and videos dont load onto chrome

ekyo

May 22, 2020
For the problem of assets not displayed, it's a problem of case sensitive in the html and the css files.
I did this here for me, but it's not official, it may introduce others bugs, so plz wait for the developer update before report something's wrong with these files :

Last edited:

_retorik_

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
When extracting the files and loading the game up, not sure what happens but the images and videos dont load onto chrome
For the problem of assets not displayed, it's a problem of case sensitive in the html and the css files.
I did this here for me, but it's not official, it may introduce others bugs, so plz wait for the developer update before report something's wrong with these files :
Workupload
This may be something windows vs Mac-Linux problems.

I've uploaded a version that might fix that.

Last edited:

ekyo

May 22, 2020
This may be something windows vs Mac-Linux problems.

I'll try to upload a new version with the fix
Windows not case sensitive.
If you want your game be hosted at mopaga for exemple, or running on mobile phones, you'll run onto this problem too.
Windows is the only dumb system that is case insensitive.

MickyX

Jan 25, 2022
This game is the next level frustrating in micro management.

Have to keep Energy, Hygiene, Mood, Food, Water all above 0.

I went to bed because my energy was at 4, I have 36 hygiene.... Game ends... from hygiene dropping.

I'm one of those wierdos that actually enjoy grind in games I fell it makes the payout all the more sweeter, but I shouldn't have to restart the game because I apparently got so dirty when sleeping that I died.

Mood increased by 10% after getting a blowjob from the maid! How the fuck are you not happier after getting a blowjob?

It plays a 5 second animation whenever you do pretty much anything

When eating because food is low, you have to sit through that 3 times to feel full and then drink some water.

The locations / names of locations for getting around are bizarre, You have to go to the living room to go to the office, kitchen dinning room and 2nd floor to go to bathroom and bed.

To get to your work office you have to click through this...
Livingroom
Robinson Estate
Robinson Ave
Clairmont St
Robinson Holding
Executive Office Lobby
Your Office

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Definitely need to get a cheat to by pass the eating blah blah management. it is a time suck to do all that

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Looking at all the stats you have to micro-manage and all the clicking you have to do to get somewhere, it seems as if this game has become the new prime example of why people hate sandboxes.

Reactions: Gudil

_retorik_

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
This game is the next level frustrating in micro management.

Have to keep Energy, Hygiene, Mood, Food, Water all above 0.

I went to bed because my energy was at 4, I have 36 hygiene.... Game ends... from hygiene dropping.

I'm one of those wierdos that actually enjoy grind in games I fell it makes the payout all the more sweeter, but I shouldn't have to restart the game because I apparently got so dirty when sleeping that I died.

Mood increased by 10% after getting a blowjob from the maid! How the fuck are you not happier after getting a blowjob?

It plays a 5 second animation whenever you do pretty much anything

When eating because food is low, you have to sit through that 3 times to feel full and then drink some water.

The locations / names of locations for getting around are bizarre, You have to go to the living room to go to the office, kitchen dinning room and 2nd floor to go to bathroom and bed.

To get to your work office you have to click through this...
Livingroom
Robinson Estate
Robinson Ave
Clairmont St
Robinson Holding
Executive Office Lobby
Your Office
Thank you for your detailed feedback!

v0.0.2 already has improvements for navigation but I will consider more changes based on your report.

Balance in general will require a lot more work. Fore sex scenes, currently if you had an orgasm you get a mood increase (or decrease if you don't) and the girl get a relationship increase if she had an orgasm. I am considering tiers of mood increase depending on actions performed during sex.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
need to be able to lower fatigue easier, or nerf it, maybe be able to lower it having sex would be a good idea, fatigue raises way to fast, and is next to impossible to lower, things like naping should lower it more so you can actually play the game without going back to the begining 5000 times