4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I had high hopes for this game, read the reviews and a lot of people recommend it.
But now, as I read the comments, I don't know if I will like this game.

I have a dilemma whether to give this game a chance or not. But when I read comments about some women, I feel like I'm not gonna like it. For example, the situation with Ada and her ''ex'' :unsure:
Just give it a go. Everyone has different takes on the women in the game. I personally hope that we're all wrong about them. Because for one, Ada is still the best in the game to me. But, Mira is also a little cutie, even though she's quirky and eccentric.

Sep 3, 2020
Just give it a go. Everyone has different takes on the women in the game. I personally hope that we're all wrong about them. Because for one, Ada is still the best in the game to me. But, Mira is also a little cutie, even though she's quirky and eccentric.
exactly my brother there is no such thing as a right or wrong opinion
while it is true that I love absolutely love hearing people's different opinions it is important to play the game and make up your own mind then come back and discuss your different opinions with people that's part of the fun

me for example I don't really like Ada

I just didn't like the way she treated her ex-boyfriend

and I actually like Mira

I really really like Danielle

but after this update I am absolutely in love with rose
screenshot0001.png

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Any sexual content or slow?

Sidenote: Starting to feel like this should be a disclaimer on the first post of every thread. Really appreciate Summer's Gone for that :ROFLMAO:

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
Did you apply the 0.3 patch onto 0.2.0? If so, it should be fine. If you're starting from 0.1.1, you'll have to apply the 0.2.0 patch first. I'd just get the whole game rather than deal with that complexity.
ye
Did you apply the 0.3 patch onto 0.2.0? If so, it should be fine. If you're starting from 0.1.1, you'll have to apply the 0.2.0 patch first. I'd just get the whole game rather than deal with that complexity.
yes.0.2.0 patch to 0.3 and size is 1.90GB

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
Signatures for 2 of my favs, might add for other girls in the future

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1254971_TRoL_Rose.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1254980_TRoL_Penny.gif
Great work, i'll use Rose sig

Reactions: .N9

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Okay this game is really good but it is really hard depening how you play it. If you try to go with many girls like in most games..I don't know. Most of the times I felt like an Asshole. But that is also because I think Naomi is really well written. And that is coming from me, I really don't like blondes in most games ;D But I think best way to play this game is when it is finished and try to stay true to one girl I think. Can't wait for more. One of the better games on this site!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, once again, caught up with the Dev on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really, this game has been fun, and I do thank you for this thus far, and looking forward for more.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Just started and I like it except for the MC situation. I take it this is a straight up romance VN without Harem and Incest.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I'm up to the first few lines of Chapter 2 and I must say that the story is very much captivating.

It's going to be interesting to see who the MC will finally chose in the end, the old flame or newer one.

Looks like Mira is navigating the same trouble as our MC here and that both could mend each other's soul.

And last but not the least, Ms. Pendragon is a damn H.O.T fiery redhead, will our MC have a temporary or permanent fling with her?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm up to the first few lines of Chapter 2 and I must say that the story is very much captivating.

It's going to be interesting to see who the MC will finally chose in the end, the old flame or newer one.

Looks like Mira is navigating the same trouble as our MC here and that both could mend each other's soul.

And last but not the least, Ms. Pendragon is a damn H.O.T fiery redhead, will our MC have a temporary or permanent fling with her?
Permanent? Yeah. Chained in her basement. Ahahaha

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes