4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well it seems as i found a new Title for my Favorits Lists ... Need def to watch this tile a while. Keep up the Good Work (y)

Reactions: AnonW123

Soulafein

Jun 13, 2017
Great story and great game so far, on my favourites list from now on for sure, keep up with the good work!

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
I found myself getting into this more than I thought I would and I look forward to seeing what happens in the future

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Rose is not totally bitchy... insecure, sometimes agressive, perhaps bipolar... but incredibly sexy.
Actually i agree with you. Rose isn't that bad. In fact i feel for the girl. Because of the situation between Chris and Ada which makes her bit jeleaous. In all honesty i didn't play Rose route in episode 3 untill like 5 - 10 min ago. And i definitely agree she's damn sexy.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All I want is her to be 100000000% sure when she says ”I do” to me and we kiss+hug+tie the knot.
Finished the update (and the game) late in the night. For a version three there is really a very decent amount of game to go through. This is certainly unique as in I felt that I've read "Misery Simulator: The Game". I mean, can anybody, just one single person by happy in this game? Nah, absolutely everyone is miserable, unloads their problems onto the MC who has to deal with his own problems. Everybody is keeping secrets, and won't talk, or pull a Point and Click Adventure style to send you onto a wild goose chase for what turns out to be a meaningless tidbit of information, with the promise of more later on. (Incidentally this also sums up most of the erotic scenes I've encountered.)

This may sound negative, but I like it for its uniqueness. This must be the first time that I'm not playing Pokémon with the love interests, instead I've friend-zoned most of them and seen only five of thirteen lewd gallery scenes. This friend-zoning may also have been self-preservation:

- Danielle is a bi-yatch, fun to be around, but hung up on "Marcus", ahem, Damon (who I suspect is gay and does not want to come out because of his father) and only gets you into trouble
- Ada regrets letting her old bf go, but I don't mind helping her out
- nice that we were able to clear the air with Naomi, but I don't really want to cheat Mira with a long-distance thing
- Rose is clearly bi-polar and engaged to be married, no way I'm interfering there

So that leaves me with Mira, clingy and needy as she may be, but she's also sweet, and maybe the occasional hookup with Penny.

Final words: Really great renders and animation in Episode 3 has really improved.
I am with you my brother I can't wait for the next update either but not just for Penny I have a wedding I need to stop

let's just say I found a beautiful rose that has been neglected for far too long and need some love and care
View attachment 1231097
Actually i agree with you. Rose isn't that bad. In fact i feel for the girl. Because of the situation between Chris and Ada which makes her bit jeleaous. In all honesty i didn't play Rose route in episode 3 untill like 5 - 10 min ago. And i definitely agree she's damn sexy.
Like she was when I helped her prepare 4 the studio, like she was when she got me in the restaurant,
like she was shen she got me in the shower, like she was when we met at the house,
like she was whan talking about marriage and her mom to be there.

I want her to know I will be there.

Sep 3, 2020
I felt so so bad for Rose imagine having a mother that chose a stupid fucking art show over her own daughter's wedding rehearsal and you may say that it is just the wedding rehearsal but that is not the point

Vivian has one job and one job only it is just to always be there for her daughter
if I had a daughter I would want to be there to celebrate every second of her wedding no matter how small it is
she shouldn't have to beg her mother to be there

I was a little pissed off. Nobody stood up for Rose and put Vivian in her place

I kept expecting the MC to say something:cry:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I felt so so bad for Rose imagine having a mother that chose a stupid fucking art show over her own daughter's wedding rehearsal and you may say that it is just the wedding rehearsal but that is not the point
I don´t felt really bad bout that. Since even Rose had to know that date when the art show is ... Who exactly planned the date for her wedding? ... why they don´t choose another date for the wedding? ... questions over questions ...

Sep 3, 2020
I don´t felt really bad bout that. Since even Rose had to know that date when the art show is ... Who exactly planned the date for her wedding? ... why they don´t choose another date for the wedding? ... questions over questions ...
I get what you're saying my brother and you raise some good points but my point is I don't care if I was doing something very important if my child called me and said they needed me even if you naild my feet to the floor it wouldn't stop me from being there
and I don't care if they're a child or not

Reactions: Trojaner

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Rose maybe is a nice good Gal, but she needs to learn that not everything goes that way we sometimes would wish ... her crappy acting this and that ... marry this guy and fuck mc (if you do) ... hate Ada because shes the ex of guy ... she knows that the little cutie has money problems but only willing to help if you (the mc) help her ... she want to rule all ... that Gal needs to grow up a little (what will only happening when MC chases Rose atleast i think so) ... all she has done has impact on her or any other guy/gal ... she knows that the studio isn´t doing really good and this could help not only the Cutie, it would help the studio too. (whats her mom´s Dream/Life with what she gets her money

Sep 3, 2020
Rose maybe is a nice good Gal, but she needs to learn that not everything goes that way we sometimes would wish ... her crappy acting this and that ... marry this guy and fuck mc (if you do) ... hate Ada because shes the ex of guy ... she knows that the little cutie has money problems but only willing to help if you (the mc) help her ... she want to rule all ... that Gal needs to grow up a little (what will only happening when MC chases Rose atleast i think so) ... all she has done has impact on her or any other guy/gal ... she knows that the studio isn´t doing really good and this could help not only the Cutie, it would help the studio too. (whats her mom´s Dream/Life with what she gets her money
you keep making good points my brother I guess what really upsets me

Rose's mother doesn't seem to be upset that she's missing her daughter's wedding rehearsal and making her daughter feel bad I guess it's pisses me off how Rose's mother acts like it's no big deal

anybody would be understandably upset if their mother misses their wedding rehearsal

but Rose's mom is acting like if Rose has no reason to be upset

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you keep making good points my brother I guess what really upsets me

Rose's mother doesn't seem to be upset that she's missing her daughter's wedding rehearsal and making her daughter feel bad I guess it's pisses me off how Rose's mother acts like it's no big deal

anybody would be understandably upset if their mother misses their wedding rehearsal

but Rose's mom is acting like if Rose has no reason to be upset
My aunt raised me and my twinsy but I do see Rose's point.

Me and my partner have started planning our wedding and i'd be heartbroke if my aunt acted so distant.

Sep 3, 2020
My aunt raised me and my twinsy but I do see Rose's point.

Me and my partner have started planning our wedding and i'd be heartbroke if my aunt acted so distant.
Avaron1974 my sister you are here great to see you and congratulations on your wedding wait why are you here you're not here for rose are you because I saw her first:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 my sister you are here great to see you and congratulations on your wedding wait why are you here you're not here for rose are you because I saw her first:oops:
Naomi.

I have a thing for girls with short hair so Naomi and Penny are the 2 i'm after.

I would put Damon's shrink but she seems a bit ..... unstable.

Rose is gorgeous though.

Sep 3, 2020
Naomi.

I have a thing for girls with short hair so Naomi and Penny are the 2 i'm after.

I would put Damon's shrink but she seems a bit ..... unstable.

Rose is gorgeous though.
oh thank God I know you can smell a pretty girl from a mile away

I thought you were going to ad Rose on the list of girls you have stolen from me

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
Anyone else get red flags from Penny? I think she's attractive and all, but her getting all handsy with the MC outta nowhere kinda creeps me out. Just look at MC's face when it happens, he looks so uncomfortable lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anyone else get red flags from Penny? I think she's attractive and all, but her getting all handsy with the MC outta nowhere kinda creeps me out. Just look at MC's face when it happens, he looks so uncomfortable lol
I think we all know something is going on with the way she forced wine down his throat.

The problem is she makes 2 very large ... er .... good, yes, good ... points and i'm not just talking about her tits.

I'm totally talking about her tits.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes