4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

mjwood88

Aug 8, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep2_title_label'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/ep2/ep2_header.rpyc", line 38, in script
File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\ThreeRulesOfLife-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\ThreeRulesOfLife-0.3.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Three Rules of Life 0.3.0
Sat Jun 05 08:12:16 2021

Jan 30, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/ep2/ep2_header.rpyc", line 38, in script
File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\ThreeRulesOfLife-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\ThreeRulesOfLife-0.3.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Three Rules of Life 0.3.0
Sat Jun 05 08:12:16 2021
Did you download a new version, install the patch, or what?

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did without hesitation. He might be emotionally distant and not on the best of terms with MC at the moment but he left his son when he needed him the most. I hope we get to tell the mum the same when she turns back up unless there's a legitimate reason for ghosting her own kid. To me it's not that she left that makes her a shitty parent but that she let other people know at least part of the reason she left but couldn't do the same for MC.

Last edited:

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
is this aharem game ?
or ishould do solo path for (ada/mira/naomi/penny/rose/danielle) and made a save for every girl ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think lewd scenes with Penny came from nowhere. She and MC just chit-chatted a few times and then she grabs his dick in a pool.
I don't mind, Penny is extremely hot and my priority one, but honestly I expected some slow-burn on her path.
Slow burn only works when the MC is chasing them, makes sense for the girl to go at her own pace.

Penny is chasing him and doing everything she can to get him.

She obviously has an agenda, from seduction to trying to get him drunk but a slow burn for her in this instance would make no sense.

Mira makes sense, it's a mutual thing. Sure she's clinging to him but he's just as interested in her so holding off from pulling the trigger makes sense there.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Personally I have playtroughs for every girl however Penny is for me number 1. That's why the hardest thing for me to do was to turn her down in episode 3. As for other girls they're low priority.

Ada is longing for he ex and vice versa. The same goes for Danielle. While Mira is a little bit weird. Next there's Rose who's totally bitchy. Vivien, now for her I suspect that she will not be available and last Lexa, the therapist, I'm not interested in her.
Rose is not totally bitchy... insecure, sometimes agressive, perhaps bipolar... but incredibly sexy.

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
This game is good af, if u haven't already its a must try for sure. Felt like playing being a dik which is not a small comparison.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Finished the update (and the game) late in the night. For a version three there is really a very decent amount of game to go through. This is certainly unique as in I felt that I've read "Misery Simulator: The Game". I mean, can anybody, just one single person by happy in this game? Nah, absolutely everyone is miserable, unloads their problems onto the MC who has to deal with his own problems. Everybody is keeping secrets, and won't talk, or pull a Point and Click Adventure style to send you onto a wild goose chase for what turns out to be a meaningless tidbit of information, with the promise of more later on. (Incidentally this also sums up most of the erotic scenes I've encountered.)

This may sound negative, but I like it for its uniqueness. This must be the first time that I'm not playing Pokémon with the love interests, instead I've friend-zoned most of them and seen only five of thirteen lewd gallery scenes. This friend-zoning may also have been self-preservation:

- Danielle is a bi-yatch, fun to be around, but hung up on "Marcus", ahem, Damon (who I suspect is gay and does not want to come out because of his father) and only gets you into trouble
- Ada regrets letting her old bf go, but I don't mind helping her out
- nice that we were able to clear the air with Naomi, but I don't really want to cheat Mira with a long-distance thing
- Rose is clearly bi-polar and engaged to be married, no way I'm interfering there

So that leaves me with Mira, clingy and needy as she may be, but she's also sweet, and maybe the occasional hookup with Penny.

Final words: Really great renders and animation in Episode 3 has really improved.

Reactions: Mpkstroff
Sep 3, 2020
Did you download a new version, install the patch, or what?
just like that Rose is now my second favorite character in this entire game
she gets treated so badly by her own mother and her own fiance
and I don't want Rose to married that guy I want her to marry me

please Red Dust hook me up make it happen

help a brother out:love:

Sep 3, 2020
Can't wait for the next update. This is an amazing VN, and for sure one of my favorites :D

And Penny, oh Penny...I want more of you!

View attachment 1231036
I am with you my brother I can't wait for the next update either but not just for Penny I have a wedding I need to stop

let's just say I found a beautiful rose that has been neglected for far too long and need some love and care
screenshot0002.png

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes