• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are pushed in the friend zone none the less ...
Our bro maneauvering behind our collective backs ...
Our babes failing to grip our most prized ability ...
That would be okay except some of us want her back.

There is only 1 other I like so need her to at least give me 2 routes.

Mira is too clingy, Ada is still madly in love with her ex, Rose is only doing it because her man is still in love with her ex, Danielle is on the rebound from Damon and I have the feeling Alexandra has something to do with his mother vanishing.

So that leaves me Naomi and Pendragon.

Besides, it was obvious she'd be back. Not only was she important to the MC she's in the banner.
hey looks like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure there is a lotta gaming left 4 the dreams.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I hereby rename this game "Three Rules of Emo"
Rule 1: Every cloud has a silver lining lot of rain waiting to rain on me and make me sad
Rule 2: Better to just frown all the time, that way there's less facial movement required when I get sad
Rule 3: Look for clouds

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Oh trust me that this game is good. Character models, i think you'll agree, are really nice, story itself isn't bad. The only thing that anoys most players is MC for not having his own opinion on certain matters.
Yeah, I trust you... now that I have finished it. Going to go to bed now and dream of Rose. And Ada too :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damon is the poster child for worst best friend ever. Don't care that he was always there for the MC. He's also been keeping secrets from the MC, not to mention the fact that he only set up the meet with the ex, so SHE can move on. Add in the fact that he THINKS he KNOWS what's best for the MC. There's too much and in my opinion, we need an option to tell him to tell him to back the fuck off and let us determine what's right for ourselves. That way if we fuck up, it's on us and we can't blame it on him.

Of course, this is my own opinion and not representative of what might actually be going on or the opinions of others. But, my opinion is an example of what the MC needs. His OWN damn opinion. Anyway, once again I give my own 2¢.
Actually, the text message from Naomi at the end indicate that it was Damon's own idea to set this up. To help the MC. He cares about the MC a lot. Too much. Why? Well, he is very gay for the MC, but he knows that ain't ever gonna happen.

So the gay plot is the very obvious one for Damon. It's really on the nose and it's not even a plot point that deserves speculation. The mystery nugget for Damon is not that he is gay, but that he probably has some involvement with mom's disappearance. I think he could be the patient mom could have been talking to. Not really sure about the context though. If he was the patient, why would him being gay for MC be such an extreme topic that it leads to some crazy chain of events? There has to be something else there. Maybe Damon will pull a Leah and turn out to be some obsessive psycho who murdered mom or something lol.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Actually, the text message from Naomi at the end indicate that it was Damon's own idea to set this up. To help the MC. He cares about the MC a lot. Too much. Why? Well, he is very gay for the MC, but he knows that ain't ever gonna happen.

So the gay plot is the very obvious one for Damon. It's really on the nose and it's not even a plot point that deserves speculation. The mystery nugget for Damon is not that he is gay, but that he probably has some involvement with mom's disappearance. I think he could be the patient mom could have been talking to. Not really sure about the context though. If he was the patient, why would him being gay for MC be such an extreme topic that it leads to some crazy chain of events? There has to be something else there. Maybe Damon will pull a Leah and turn out to be some obsessive psycho who murdered mom or something lol.
Hmm... I didn't play through that. I'm waiting for the next update. In hopes there's a silver lining to the beginning of this update. Which totally pissed me off.

Jul 20, 2020
Not sure if this was mentioned, but on the stairs if you go to Mira after the scene with Rose and MC, no matter if you choose "I still love her" or "I don't know" it appears the same thing is said where MC confesses he still loves the ex. Frankly I don't even want her in the picture and the MC acts like a f'n idiot in that regard.

Edit: Ok, my fault, I just realized after going further through the dialogue that he apparently does have different text. I feel like I may have screwed up things as I went for the harem type approach in this game, but I think I'm gonna get screwed in the end, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: redsling and Aelth

Vaiqueétuataffarel

May 26, 2018

Best girl for me. But for the first time in these type of games I actually felt bad for Chris situation.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Just played the game for the first time and it's really good, except the whole Naomi part.
The whole meet up in the bar and how MC is still in love with her (besides possibly be in love with several other girls).
Wallowing in self pity for a week, than getting it on with all the other girls, only to be again deeply in love with Naomi before he meets her...how should i say this, his love for her, or the other girls, feels really off/fake.

As for the LI's...there is pretty much only Penny i can see as such.
-Mira is ok i guess, thought i find her way to needy and overly fast attached to the MC.
Her relation to Damon i find just strange, as someone he just meet, yet somehow he involves her in all kind of personal matters and seems to be as close to her as if they known each other for half their lifes.
- Ada, Rose and Danielle are all still in love with their ex/current partners and the MC seems to be the 3rd wheel or backup option at best...for a romantic relationship i find none of them even a remotely good choice.

Honestly this point i really hope Ada will get back together with Chris, they are basically the love of their lifes for each other.
I really can't see this working out between her and MC, he will just end in the same situation as Rose.

Damon is overall likeable dude, but as the best friend he really sucks imo.
He has lot's of secrets from mc, i'm also sure he knows way more about his mother and her disappearance, than he admits towards the MC. His relation to that shady therapist, which i don't trust at all and kicked out of the house.
Also MC is old enough to make his own decisions, i really can't stand that Damon is always making decisions for him, cause he knows what is the best for him.

I'm really curious what happend to MC's mother, but no matter how good her reasons for leaving, short of her being murdered or abducted, i really hope we get a choice to say 'go to hell and never show ur face in front of me again', that is if we ever see/hear from her again.
Really liked the option we got for the father, thought he probably also knows more about why his wife left, or he doesn't really cares all that much...well at this point everyone seems to know more about the mother and why she left than the MC.

Last edited:

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
I think lewd scenes with Penny came from nowhere. She and MC just chit-chatted a few times and then she grabs his dick in a pool.
I don't mind, Penny is extremely hot and my priority one, but honestly I expected some slow-burn on her path.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think lewd scenes with Penny came from nowhere. She and MC just chit-chatted a few times and then she grabs his dick in a pool.
I don't mind, Penny is extremely hot and my priority one, but honestly I expected some slow-burn on her path.
Every character is unstable one way or another lol. Penny is no exception. I mean, this teacher is revealing so much cleavage in a high school and actively seducing the MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Penny is heartbroken 4 MC because of the broken gurl she met in recovery group.
Penny has been warming up to MC since day one, day one!
Penny has been into MC 4 every class, giving him reassurance.
Penny sure does not owe a single word, or care to MC he is surprised that way.
Yet she is there, not relenting about giving him a wonderful woman to hug and kiss and mhhhh.
Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny Penny.

Damn, that was a rewarding payoff. Holy shit, top tier 10/10
Every character is unstable one way or another lol. Penny is no exception. I mean, this teacher is revealing so much cleavage in a high school and actively seducing the MC.
Aren't we all just varying degrees of unstable. :)
Then I totally like this way of unstablement. :p
Such a wonderful gurl sure deserves MCs hugs and kisses.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Penny is heartbroken 4 MC because of the broken gurl she met in recovery group.
Penny has been warming up to MC since day one, day one!
Penny has been into MC 4 every class, giving him reassurance.
Penny sure does not owe a single word, or care to MC he is surprised that way.
Yet she is there, not relenting about giving him a wonderful woman to hug and kiss and mhhhh.

Such a wonderful gurl sure deserves MCs hugs and kisses.
Personally I have playtroughs for every girl however Penny is for me number 1. That's why the hardest thing for me to do was to turn her down in episode 3. As for other girls they're low priority.

Ada is longing for he ex and vice versa. The same goes for Danielle. While Mira is a little bit weird. Next there's Rose who's totally bitchy. Vivien, now for her I suspect that she will not be available and last Lexa, the therapist, I'm not interested in her.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Personally I have playtroughs for every girl however Penny is for me number 1. That's why the hardest thing for me to do was to turn her down in episode 3. As for other girls they're low priority.

Ada is longing for he ex and vice versa. The same goes for Danielle. While Mira is a little bit weird. Next there's Rose who's totally bitchy. Vivien, now for her I suspect that she will not be available and last Lexa, the therapist, I'm not interested in her.
Neither Lexa or Vivienne are LIs. They don't have a point system like the others. So, unless the dev adds the variables later, they aren't LIs.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I suspected about Vivien but didn't know about Lexa. Thanks for the info.
These are the current variables:

default RPada = 0
default RPdanielle = 0
default RPmira = 0
default RPnaomi = 0
default RPpenny = 0
default RProse = 0

But, easy to add to or even remove from later if the dev so wishes. So, for now, those are the only LIs in game.

Edit:
Rose was added in ep 2. So, anything can happen later. Just depends on the dev.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes