4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

fangrew

May 20, 2017
This episode has definitely taken away a bit of the excitement i had for this game after the first update. Severely disappointed in Ada's situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still the game is good enough for me to stick with it despite those "issues". Mostly thanks to the amazing renders. Truly next level. Also still intrigued in the mystery, i just hope that the MC has a suitable reaction to the truth ones he/we learn it. Or at the very least give us a choice to make the MC have a certain reaction.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Man i really liked episode 3 mainly because of Penny. She's my number 1 girl, female in the game. Also i really like all the options and decisions dev is giving to the players. Like part of the endgame of episode 3 where player can choose between staying friends or trying to fix things up with Naomi. Really nice touch.

Reactions: MrFriendly

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm.... I only think Poster is loking the same like Being a DIK? 0_0
Hmmm.... The same Renderes, The same Fonts and GUI....
Hmmm.... Guys are you sure Dev is Red Dust? Are you sure it is not Dr PinkCake?

Feb 12, 2018
Danielle, Rose and Penny are for sure the best for me. Love all their content since the first two are crazy and the last one just lovely. :D

His ex girlfriend on the other hand really creaps me out. Thank god she is avoidable even if we had to put up with his sentimental demeanor. I mean look at all those beauties around you, not that you'd need Naomi.

Thanks for the update!!! <3

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Don't know how I missed this game, but wow am I enjoying this and having a hard time figuring out which girl is best girl (split between Danielle, Ada, and Mira.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
screenshot0003.jpg

What's the condition for picking the second option? I feel like I'm on her path... I fucked her both times so far at least. Is it because I lied to her about the bike?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So what happened between MC and Naomi ?! Why is he a goddamn wuss?!
This Volleyball thing can't be the cause or am I wrong ?!
His mother vanished and he didn't take it well, started shutting Naomi out of his life until they broke up and she moved away.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If you didn't fuck her in the bathroom, it won't show up.
I did fuck her in the bathroom. But I didn't realize lying to her about the bike was such a big deal lol. I went back and told her the truth and there is a whole scene stemming from that. That's probably what I was missing.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
Something I absolutely adore in this game is that there really aren't those over-the-top antagonists. It feels everyone has motivations and their own struggles, which adds a lot to their presence in the story.

Take for example Becca at the club, and I hope that I remembered her name right. It could have been easy to have just be that random bitch character you see in these games, but instead you completely got why she was justifiybly mad at MC and how it was more of an indicator of her being a devoted friend. Before playing this, I hadn't even realized how refreshing that would feel.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
This is probably the first game on site that I avoid most of the girls instead of pursuing them. Most of them are just selfish and trying to use the MC for their own benefit, under the pretense of helping him. And I like this game because of that. Makes choosing your "best girl" a lot easier.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
I wouldn't call him a wuss. It's one thing when girlfriend leaves you, its another when your mom leaves you or in this case MC.
I forgot about that, well his mom is either a bitch or somehow the dev will make her disappearance justified for some BS reason.
Abandoning your kid and family, even at gun point you do not do that.
I bet my money on some over the top bs reason. ;)

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Also I can't take multiple play thrus just to be with a different girl because the majority of consequent play thrus the dialogue will just be the same dialogue over again with a small amount different based on what girl it is.

I actually started learning how RenPy scripting works because I don't want to play multiple play thrus so now I rewrite the scripts so I can do every girls events in one play thru :D. Honestly though sometimes it is a big pain in the ass depending on how complex the game is. I did it for this game which wasn't to bad.
Is it possible to upload that as a mod of the game? I would very much like to try it. Some lesser games I wouldn't really bother even trying to fix but this has amazing models, good animations and even a way more decent story than most stuff on here.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I did fuck her in the bathroom. But I didn't realize lying to her about the bike was such a big deal lol. I went back and told her the truth and there is a whole scene stemming from that. That's probably what I was missing.
That's another thing that's just such a huge mistake by creators. Gating huge scenes or even entire relationships on the tiniest things. No one enjoys having a game that feels random because the consequences never fits the actions. I much prefer when games just actually spell out what an action leads to. Stop leaving your players guessing, it's not actually interesting to anyone and just leaves to time wasted and frustrated players.

Reactions: fangrew

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Man, I like this game overall, but the beginning of the update was structured super badly. So far, we mostly had a choice of what sort of methods the main character follows whenever it comes to the girls and almost in any situation in general, even though he has a certain set of characteristics. Then the beginning happens, ex shows up, he goes back to a fidgeting desperate teenager, lets himself threatened by some who gives a fuck girl, can get pissed on Damon and Mira but forgives them instantly.

Unless that part is super important for the main plot progression, which I highly doubt, why couldn't the players deal with it as they saw fit? Also this way it felt like that every progression achieved in the game so far was negated, only for it to go back for business as usual, I mean not even a day after you can already choose to kiss Mira again and present yourself as Ada's boyfriend, which just makes characterization all over the place in my opinion.

Edit: It's even like that later on, when Damon asks us what would we tell her. We don't know the full story yet behind their break-up, so how the hell we should make a sound decision then? I really hate when developers pull this kind of shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aelth and ann87ra
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes