4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The ex even sacrificed his beloved motorcycle for Ada, what's going to happen when she finds out? I doubt she is going to run to the MC to thank him, no she will go see her ex and they'll have it out (okay, I have no idea but that's what I would write).

At this point I hope that Ada and the ex get back together and live happily ever after, she obviously feels strong emotions for him than she does the MC.
Well, fuck, bro. You just killed the game for me. :(

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
She doesn't want to get back with him.

Trying to doesn't end well.

Hardly surprising considering how shitty the MC was with her.
It's actually possible to get back with Naomi, and although she's not 100% sure it's going to work out, she is happy about it if you do. To do so:

-Have sex with Naomi in episode 1
-In episode 2, in the New Year flashback, peek under Naomi's skirt, appreciate the view and respond that her saying Mom over and over again didn't "solve the problem"
-Either tell Damon to tell Naomi that MC will always be there for her OR have 4 or more RP for Naomi

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, fuck, bro. You just killed the game for me. :(

Sorry man, maybe I'm wrong and the ex will die in a fire. As Ava said in her last post:

Exactly. To up and leave her son she loves so much it must be something huge. Can't wait for that to start unwrapping.

That's the big problem there now. There is absolutely no way that Ada and MC can get together without it feeling like a rebound. I fully agree, Ada should get back with the ex, it's the only thing that makes sense.

I feel bad for Rose but she's in the same boat as the Mc but on the opposite side. She is chasing a guy clearly in love with his ex. We know it won't work out for Rose so it wouldn't work out for the MC and Ada.

I will admit I don't understand the thought process behind that. I don't think most people would mind an ex being involved it's more the fact she's clearly madly in love with him and still wants to be with him that kills that route. If he was just there with Rose that would be fine but nevermind.

I should get over it but she was my fave until all that. I just don't understand the reason behind making a route that some people would instantly shut down.

que será, será
I really couldn't say it any better. The attraction that Ada and Rose feel for the ex is far too intense for the MC to ever feel anything more like a rebound. Considering Ada's reluctance to start anything with the MC, the entire dinner date/lying to her parents, and how dejected she was about her ex moving on... I just don't see how the MC and Ada is a viable route.

AND I reiterate my tinfoil hat idea that the only person who will be left in the end is Damon, perhaps he and Lexa are plotting the dastardly deed (I totally don't believe any of what I just typed).

It's actually possible to get back with Naomi, and although she's not 100% sure it's going to work out, she is happy about it if you do. To do so:

-Have sex with Naomi in episode 1
-In episode 2, in the New Year flashback, peek under Naomi's skirt, appreciate the view and respond that her saying Mom over and over again didn't "solve the problem"
-Either tell Damon to tell Naomi that MC will always be there for her OR have 4 or more RP for Naomi
I did all of that and all I got was them "starting over" like when they first met. But when the MC is lying in bed afterwards he is just realizing how fucked up he's made everything.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so Naomi is now a LI does that mean she will be moving back or will it be a long distance thing

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sorry man, maybe I'm wrong and the ex will die in a fire. As Ava said in her last post:

I really couldn't say it any better. The attraction that Ada and Rose feel for the ex is far too intense for the MC to ever feel anything more like a rebound. Considering Ada's reluctance to start anything with the MC, the entire dinner date/lying to her parents, and how dejected she was about her ex moving on... I just don't see how the MC and Ada is a viable route.

AND I reiterate my tinfoil hat idea that the only person who will be left in the end is Damon, perhaps he and Lexa are plotting the dastardly deed (I totally don't believe any of what I just typed).

I did all of that and all I got was them "starting over" like when they first met. But when the MC is lying in bed afterwards he is just realizing how fucked up he's made everything.
Thing is, you're right. I didn't want to see it that way. Ada's the only one I like in this game. I had hoped since both are broken, they could be each other's glue. But, you're right. When she finds out the ex gave up his bike for her, it's all over, Rover.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I have finished the actual content and all i can say is that i'm confused.
Sometimes this game is very good and sometimes it's crap.
The fact that we as the MC start with a lost love makes it difficult to believe in it.
There are some flashback with Naomi, but for me all along the game, she was still just a girl i met, nothing more.
I have never been interested in her so it was annoying to have the MC beeing obsessed by her.

The crazy Damon's former girfriend was just annoying.
Mira was ok but i don't like her face and she is quite a teen in her behavior.
Ada was much better but when i encountered her previous boyfriend i understood that i was loosing my time.
Rose, i just don't want to think about that bitch!!
So in the end i could decide to just be friend with Naomi, i just hope that it is done for good.

There was a scene that was WTF, when Alexandra went to see me pretending talking about Naomi and starting to seduce me, i just kicked her out immediately. WTF was that, someone i don't know (supposed to be a psychotherapist) who comes to talk about private matters and start to rub my thigh !!!

So for me there is Penny, the only woman who seems to be stable and reliable. I had two wonderfull scenes with her and she is the kind of woman who is always ready to give you love and affection and a shoulder to cry on, without beeing invasive and annoying. I love that woman, she is like a mother and a lover for the MC, not a little girl with doubts and confidence problems.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Have to Say Based on the screen shots of the various girls, the Title Image does NOT do them justice. I presume Red Dust has revamped the game including image quality. But the girls look amazing. I would change the title pic if I were him.

Reactions: Zareem

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
My stance hasn't really changed after this episode. It was nice getting closure with Naomi. No interest in getting back together with her. Ada and her ex should just get back together. Guy seems depressed and would do anything for her, including giving away his bike so she could fix hers. I'll continue to take Rose to bonetown. Even she realizes her fiance would drop her for a dime if Ada beckons him. Damon is super gay. There's little to wonder after that scene with the protestors when they just disappeared like that. Still a mystery what Alexandra is up. She's a wildcard for sure.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So now i've got a save to give things with Naomi a shot.

She did nothing wrong and the Mc screwed her over and hurt her so i'm willing to see if things work out.

Reactions: MrFriendly

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Honestly I kind of like all of them, If I had to pick the one I like the least it would be Danielle (Even then she has her enduring qualities). Maybe I'm just a big softy, regardless well done Dev, this is a quality game.
Ahhh that's a shame Danielle is my favorite :D . And after this last update Rose is definitely climbing my fav list to. The Gym/shower scene with Rose was so good and then the scene with her on the roof was very touching.

Probably my top 3 are Danielle, Mira and Rose, at this moment at least but every time there is a new scene with one of the girls that seems to change their position in my list :ROFLMAO::devilish:. Penny though is vying for a spot in my top 3 after her pool scene and the one at her house though..

It is neck and neck with Penny and Ada for me not sure right yet which one I like more then the other. Except after this last update I'm really starting to see Penny as a very kind and loving person so she is starting to get the edge and Penny doesn't have the hangup with an ex like Ada does.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm still playing through, but is Mira a virgin? Is that why she ain't putting out, or is it just some artificial stairway to heaven?

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes