Mar 16, 2019
Three Rules of Life [v0.3.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.03 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.02 GB
Original Size Patch: 640 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 350 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 333 MB: -
Compressed Size Patch: 105 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
From what I've read the game isn't harem. Can you have a relationship exclusively with the blonde in the second photo? I mean, can you avoid all the sex scenes with the rest of the LIs?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
The redhead looks quite familiar to me but i can't rembember from where

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Finished the update and I'm feeling really mixed about it.

Here we go...The MC needs to take control of his life, take action instead of having everyone around him make decisions which results in him only reacting. The worst part is that the MC often doesn't react in a way that the player may want him to react. An example is how the MC reacts to Damon and Mira conspiring to bring Naomi back to see the MC. Even if the MC gets upset with Damon he quickly moves on and is once again best bros with him. Nevermind the fact that Damon went behind his back, invited his ex-girlfriend back, and made a mess of the MC and his relationships. The relationship breakdown:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All I see with every character is a bunch of complications and very little reason for the MC to want to be with them. He barely knows most of them (Ada, Mira, Rose, Lexa, Vivienne) and the ones he does know are his friend's ex or his teacher. Not counting Naomi because I don't think she wants him back.

TL;DR my MC is going to fuck his teacher so many times and ignore everyone else. I hope he is able to move on from all the people who make decisions for him instead of with him.

Overall, a well done update that gives the player too little in terms of decisions that impact the story but has a lot going on otherwise. Looking forward to the next installment with a bunch of trepidation.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

Here we go...The MC needs to take control of his life, take action instead of having everyone around him make decisions which results in him only reacting. The worst part is that the MC often doesn't react in a way that the player may want him to react. An example is how the MC reacts to Damon and Mira conspiring to bring Naomi back to see the MC. Even if the MC gets upset with Damon he quickly moves on and is once again best bros with him. Nevermind the fact that Damon went behind his back, invited his ex-girlfriend back, and made a mess of the MC and his relationships. The relationship breakdown:

All I see with every character is a bunch of complications and very little reason for the MC to want to be with them. He barely knows most of them (Ada, Mira, Rose, Lexa, Vivienne) and the ones he does know are his friend's ex or his teacher. Not counting Naomi because I don't think she wants him back.

TL;DR my MC is going to fuck his teacher as many times and ignore everyone else. I hope he is able to move on from all the people who make decisions for him instead of with him.

Overall, a well done update that gives the player too little in terms of decisions that impact the story but has a lot going on otherwise. Looking forward to the next installment with a bunch of trepidation.
soo
i just started , and dont like either bro-mance (a bummer at the start bro-mance and a setup (n) ) , blackmail and too much drama
is this game for me or should i stop?
your analyzes are to point at other posts/games - so trust in your opinion here

btw the start is really weird : going to a girl he dont know and start painting out of the blue? , acting like year long friends? ...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
soo
i just started , and dont like either bro-mance (a bummer at the start bro-mance and a setup (n) ) , blackmail and too much drama
is this game for me or should i stop?
your analyzes are to point at other posts/games - so trust in your opinion here

btw the start is really weird : going to a girl he dont know and start painting out of the blue? , acting like year long friends? ...
Give it a try, I wouldn't have regurgitated so much if I didn't like it. Yeah, there are some forced interactions I am not a fan of BUT most of them are explained once you get to know the characters. Even Danielle and Rose have solid motivations/reasons for the way they act. Mira is the type to go from zero to 60 with someone especially when she feels like she knows them after hearing all of Damon's stories. The MC is such good friends with Damon because after all the upheaval in his life the only constant has been Damon. Sure there are secrets that really should have been spilled by now but this episode makes it feel close. Overall a very solid beginning to a game for a new dev. Makes me curious to see whether they can live up to all the promise, hold onto all the threads, and sew it all up in the end. I am seriously worried about this being "aboned" in the future. But know that all of us have different reasons for playing these games, for me it's the story more than the sex or romance. I'm okay with an ending where the MC is alone but happy.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Give it a try, I wouldn't have regurgitated so much if I didn't like it. Yeah, there are some forced interactions I am not a fan of BUT most of them are explained once you get to know the characters. Even Danielle and Rose have solid motivations/reasons for the way they act. Mira is the type to go from zero to 60 with someone especially when she feels like she knows them after hearing all of Damon's stories. The MC is such good friends with Damon because after all the upheaval in his life the only constant has been Damon. Sure there are secrets that really should have been spilled by now but this episode makes it feel close. Overall a very solid beginning to a game for a new dev. Makes me curious to see whether they can live up to all the promise, hold onto all the threads, and sew it all up in the end. I am seriously worried about this being "aboned" in the future. But know that all of us have different reasons for playing these games, for me it's the story more than the sex or romance. I'm okay with an ending where the MC is alone but happy.
one more question pls
do the choices count?
if the mc choose "no" is it a no , or like "i´ll do it anyway "
and thx - i play a bit and take a look

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
You are on point with everything (y)
I was giving Mira option to become more, but after this update I dont want anything with her.
Penny is the character I like the most with Ada in the second.
Naomi kinda killed the good feeling I had with this game :confused:. And if this return made this impact in the MC, I cant imagine how he is going to react to the mother (if she also returns eventualy).

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I was giving Mira option to become more, but after this update I dont want anything with her.
Naomi kinda killed the good feeling I had with this game :confused:. And if this return made this impact in the MC, I cant imagine how he is going to react to the mother (if she also returns eventualy).

spoiler much eeeh ?

edited to hide

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Mpkstroff

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
ugh this game has all the problems why i don't like non harem games. Lemme throw all these nice attractive women at you, and if you don't pick "insert LI name here" you'll feel bad as a player.

ie: Penny was with them when rose invited mc for a gym hangout, and shes like how bout u come with me instead for a swim. sucks you cant hangout with both even if your not romantically interested.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

TL;DR my MC is going to fuck his teacher as many times and ignore everyone else. I hope he is able to move on from all the people who make decisions for him instead of with him.

I agree with you mostly. A bit too pissed to process my thoughts properly. But, Ada is going through a lot of shit and I personally think the MC and her can make a go at it. But, the sheer backstabbing of the so-called best friend is just over the top bs. Then 2 seconds after we get upset(IF we take that choice. I did.) We're back to apologizing and making nicey-nice. Fuck that. The best friend can fuck off. Hasn't MC gone through enough? His mom disappearing and then being an asshole to the gf to get her to leave also. He's broken enough and now this shit. There needs to be an option to just apologize to the ex and wish her well. Not show up and the MC get broken again. Fuck that. Total bullshit.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
one more question pls
do the choices count?
if the mc choose "no" is it a no , or like "i´ll do it anyway "
and thx - i play a bit and take a look
It's still too early to tell how much impact they have. A lot of times the MC doesn't have binary choices to make, there are a few exceptions such as when it comes to choosing which Love Interest the MC spends time with. That is for the replayability though.

Yeah, Penny was hot in this update. Looking forward to more of her. She also seems somewhat predatory so wondering whether she's done this before with other kids. Interesting that she took vacation and then immediately went after the MC.

Naomi is heartbreaking, definitely a "mood" killer if all you are looking for is a fap game, not saying that's what you want. Just that it adds more emotion to the game.

ugh this game has all the problems why i don't like non harem games. Lemme throw all these nice attractive women at you, and if you don't pick "insert LI name here" you'll feel bad as a player.

ie: Penny was with them when rose invited mc for a gym hangout, and shes like how bout u come with me instead for a swim. sucks you cant hangout with both even if your not romantically interested.
There are plenty of harem games out there, if you don't like the way this one goes then I hope you find a harem game that scratches your itch. Best of luck!

Overall I am not a fan of harem games so I am happy that this one requires decisions as to who the MC pursues.

I agree with you mostly. A bit too pissed to process my thoughts properly. But, Ada is going through a lot of shit and I personally think the MC and her can make a go at it. But, the sheer backstabbing of the so-called best friend is just over the top bs. Then 2 seconds after we get upset(IF we take that choice. I did.) We're back to apologizing and making nicey-nice. Fuck that. The best friend can fuck off. Hasn't MC gone through enough? His mom disappearing and then being an asshole to the gf to get her to leave also. He's broken enough and now this shit. There needs to be an option to just apologize to the ex and wish her well. Not show up and the MC get broken again. Fuck that. Total bullshit.
Yeah, the MC really doesn't react like I'd expect any normal person would react to the things his best friend has done. I get that they are best friends and have been since they were in first grade but the MC needs to actually stop the whole "Damon treats him like a baby that needs to be taken care of" bullshit. Damon is the reason the MC is so fucked up and misses school and yet he discards his anger from one sentence to the next. I don't know anyone who would shrug that off so easily - Damon blindsided the MC with the ex-gf, the "one" that was meant to be, and yet they're good moments later. Ridiculous.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
nope nope nope

not my type of game
the mc is a gimp
and as far i can see - a yes-sayer just in different ways like: yes -- no, but yes -- i wont ,but yes
in the first 30 min(of my gameplay) he got :

setup with a girl ,
forced to a "date"
forced to lie to crazy bi... for his "bro"
and im sure those teacher is after him too ...

i smell a lot of drama , blackmail and setups ...

MrFriendly
soo i checked the "choices impact" --90% do nothing
like here

View attachment 1228423

anyways - gl with the game Red Dust
Eh, if it's not for you it's not for you. Best of luck finding something that does appeal.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I didn't like the best friend from the start. He just seems so over friendly and strange to me like he is trying to hard but it is all an act or possibly guilt driving him to act that way.

It is almost like the Stepford wives or Invasion of the body snatchers where the person is replaced by some kind of duplicate that doesn't actually know the other person that well and is trying to fake it so the other person doesn't catch on. But in this case I don't think they would have to worry to much about the MC catching on since he is to self involved and placating to notice. He is to busy apologizing to everyone for it to even register how everyone seems to be fucking him over.

And then Naomi coming back. I'm just hoping she won't be a forced LI for the game because of all the girls in the game she is the bottom of my list. Well really, I wouldn't even go after her even if I didn't have a girlfriend :rolleyes:.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes