4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
yes and that's why I love this game so much no harem

a good story with a good love story in it
I'm just glad that in episode 3 dev gave option to choose whether MC wants to sort things out with Naomi ( his ex ) ir to remain friends. Usually what devs do is to make choice for the players isntead of leting them choose. I'm so glad that this isn't one of those games.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm just glad that in episode 3 dev gave option to choose whether MC wants to sort things out with Naomi ( his ex ) ir to remain friends. Usually what devs do is to make choice for the players isntead of leting them choose. I'm so glad that this isn't one of those games.
I don't think the dev would force the poor girl to get back with the guy she broke up with because he was treating her like shit.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't think the dev would force the poor girl to get back with the guy she broke up with because he was treating her like shit.
Yeah i agree. Also it's vice versa. Like i said before i just like the fact that dev is offering player a choice whether to make up with ex or stay friends.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
It wasn't.

His mother went missing and he started shutting her out and ignoring her to the point it started upsetting her so she had to get away.
I think that's what preventing me for doing a Naomi run ; MC was too cruel to her, their relationship will be forever tarnished by that. No matter how much time pass or how many apologies are made.
To me, and I stretch that "to me", friendship is already much more than what the MC deserves with her.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
It wasn't.

His mother went missing and he started shutting her out and ignoring her to the point it started upsetting her so she had to get away.
Oh i didin't expres myself right. I'm glad that MC is not forced into relationship but instead player can decide with which character MC wants to hook up. Also it's vice versa. I'm glad that all potentional LI aren't forced into MC.

Sep 3, 2020
I think that's what preventing me for doing a Naomi run ; MC was too cruel to her, their relationship will be forever tarnished by that. No matter how much time pass or how many apologies are made.
To me, and I stretch that "to me", friendship is already much more than what the MC deserves with her.
yeah. MC had no right to treat Naomi like that

I understand mc was upset about his mom

but he wasn't even man enough to find her and apologize after

eventually I'm going to do a Naomi route but if I'm being honest part of me thinks that he doesn't deserve a second chance

now hear me out for a minute if the situation was reverse
if Naomi was the one who called the MC told him to go to hell and then broke up with the MC I'd be in the comment section saying that he should never take that bitch back so why should it be different for the MC

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
yeah. MC had no right to treat Naomi like that

I understand mc was upset about his mom

but he wasn't even man enough to find her and apologize after

eventually I'm going to do a Naomi route but if I'm being honest part of me thinks that he doesn't deserve a second chance

now hear me out for a minute if the situation was reverse
if Naomi was the one who called the MC told him to go to hell and then broke up with the MC I'd be in the comment section saying that he should never take that bitch back so why should it be different for the MC
Exactly my feeling ; no matter which one reacts the way MC did, the other is not deserving of another chance. Of course, my urge of doing a Naomi run is strong too ; but for now, my guts tells me that he's not worthy of redemption. Especially given how he crumbled on himself in the club when Naomi's friend was sniping him.

I think the best phrase to show what I mean is one that Lily from Changing Seasons said : "You won't hurt me on purpose"
It's one the most important thing, the intention to hurt or not. MC clearly wanted to hurt her that day, because he was hurting and he wanted her to shoulder his pain right now, something she would've done even while not being there immediatly.

MC knows this now, he knows he was trash to do that so ; even if he was too shameful to contact her to apologies. But crying and asking to get back together and to forgive him right of the bat... Nope.

Sep 3, 2020
I'm doing a Naomi save because they made a good couple once and I love her character but if I was in her position I would have moved on IRL.
please my sister I know you if you were in her place you would have beaten the mc-to a bloody pulp and
slap the taste out of his mouth for talking to you like that and then walked away

:LOL:

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I had high hopes for this game, read the reviews and a lot of people recommend it.
But now, as I read the comments, I don't know if I will like this game.

I have a dilemma whether to give this game a chance or not. But when I read comments about some women, I feel like I'm not gonna like it. For example, the situation with Ada and her ''ex'' :unsure:
"I had high hopes... But..." suck it and see, Jill... you'll love it!

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
I'm hard going Rose path because she's the only person in the game so far that's been straightforward with the mc. I'm so sick of the lying everyone does and Danielle seems to like him just because he's like Damen. Ada still loves her ex and he still loves her. And the Naomi thing.. look I get the mc still loves Naomi but 3 flashbacks of them when they were dating isn't really enough to make ME care about her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm doing a Naomi save because they made a good couple once and I love her character but if I was in her position I would have moved on IRL.
Yeah, if I was to criticize the Naomi relationship and conversation in episode 3 it would be that I wish the MC had the emotional maturity to realize how much he hurt her and to say goodbye. They shouldn't even remain friends. He was too big a dick to deserve her friendship. I want the MC to finally grow up a bit, take charge of his life, and realize how much he hurt her.

At this point I am team Penny and no one else.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well if we're all sharing our routes, I will join in.

I am trying to bang everyone, balancing Mira Ada Rose for that awesome situation where all 3 girls have some sort of connection through Rose/Chris. Excited to see how that blows up.

The other girl that interests me is Danielle. I think her character and dynamics with the MC is written so well. I like this rich spoiled girl who is childish but has a good heart (kinda).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like this rich spoiled girl who is childish but has a good heart (kinda).
Soooo, using her ex boyfriends best friend to try and get back with her ex boyfriend is good hearted in your books?

I swear, some of you guys just see attractive and boobs and ignore everything else.

I've seen some people saying how nice Ada is while she pines over her ex she's still in love with, how awesome Rose is while she uses the Mc as a bit of release to cover for the fact her soon to be husband is still in love with his ex and hurl abuse at Naomi who is the only one in the entire game not guilty of anything and was treated like complete shit by the MC....

It's like some people just look at the pretty pictures and ignore the words.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Soooo, using her ex boyfriends best friend to try and get back with her ex boyfriend is good hearted in your books?

I swear, some of you guys just see attractive and boobs and ignore everything else.

I've seen some people saying how nice Ada is while she pines over her ex she's still in love with, how awesome Rose is while she uses the Mc as a bit of release to cover for the fact her soon to be husband is still in love with his ex and hurl abuse at Naomi who is the only one in the entire game not guilty of anything and was treated like complete shit by the MC....

It's like some people just look at the pretty pictures and ignore the words.
I'm sorry... What was that? I was looking at the pretty pictures in your signature and didn't pay attention.

Seriously, other than Naomi's looks I don't get the hate. She did nothing wrong besides being a mature, independent woman...

Oh, I see now.

;)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'm sorry... What was that? I was looking at the pretty pictures in your signature and didn't pay attention.

Seriously, other than Naomi's looks I don't get the hate. She did nothing wrong besides being a mature, independent woman...

Oh, I see now.

;)
Also, I've noticed if a girl is the MC current girlfriend at the start of the game (or an ex like Naomi) ; she has a high probability to get some serious hate. Sometimes because people like to complain, sometimes because they didn't choose her, sometimes because.

Fortunately there are some of us that are fehfkhdkhk.... hehehe boobies....
*cough*
Sorry, I meant there are some of you that are more mature than just seeing the pretty images :D

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes