4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Ada and Chris are one good conversation away from getting back together. Once Ada finds out that Chris sacrificed his motorcycle for her there's no way I believe she doesn't go back to him. There is obviously a bunch of feelings waiting for a spark to reignite the love they feel for each other. Rose is right to fear the two of them being together alone. Honestly expect to see Ada and Chris kiss at some point, hurting the MC once again.
I really don't understand how this narrative has been bled into the story.

Does Ada still have feelings for Chris? Perhaps, I would argue that it is more of a guilt feeling. Why is that? Well, remember that she told Chris that he was not good enough for her. She told MC that she still feels horrible about it. It's the guilt inside her that is making it hard for her to just completely move on from Chris. I mean, think about it, wouldn't any rational person with feelings have a hard time moving on when you know that you hurt someone who you loved? Personally, I would. Plus Ada knows that Chris would do anything for her. Chris even gave his bike for parts so Ada could fix her bike. It all just plays into the guilt she feels for the way she rejected his proposal.

Not to mention that most are underselling how much of an impact MC has on Ada if you choose her path. She's falling for MC. It's clear in the latest update as well since if you choose to tell Ada's boss that you are her boyfriend, she's actually quite happy about it .

Chris also seems to have some issues as well. He had fling with Mikaela (Ada's friend) which means after Ada broke up with him, he slept with Mikaela. Plus, I have a sneaking suspension that he might have tampered with Ada's bike. A wild theory but one that might have some merit.

Overall, I don't understand why people are choosing write off Ada simply because she still "loves" Chris when it is more about guilt.

Now let's get back to bashing the parents, they need to rot.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I really don't understand how this narrative has been bled into the story.

Does Ada still have feelings for Chris? Perhaps, I would argue that it is more of a guilt feeling. Why is that? Well, remember that she told Chris that he was not good enough for her. She told MC that she still feels horrible about it. It's the guilt inside her that is making it hard for her to just completely move on from Chris. I mean, think about it, wouldn't any rational person with feelings have a hard time moving on when you know that you hurt someone who you loved? Personally, I would. Plus Ada knows that Chris would do anything for her. Chris even gave his bike for parts so Ada could fix her bike. It all just plays into the guilt she feels for the way she rejected his proposal.

Not to mention that most are underselling how much of an impact MC has on Ada if you choose her path. She's falling for MC. It's clear in the latest update as well since if you choose to tell Ada's boss that you are her boyfriend, she's actually quite happy about it .

Chris also seems to have some issues as well. He had fling with Mikaela (Ada's friend) which means after Ada broke up with him, he slept with Mikaela. Plus, I have a sneaking suspension that he might have tampered with Ada's bike. A wild theory but one that might have some merit.

Overall, I don't understand why people are choosing write off Ada simply because she still "loves" Chris when it is more about guilt.

Now let's get back to bashing the parents, they need to rot.
Even if it is "just" guilt it proves she is not over Chris at all. Once again that means the MC is a rebound not an actual serious love interest for her. She's already hedged about being with him because he's "too young". In addition lying to her parents about who he is doesn't make for a great foundation to build a relationship on. Ada can also add that the MC is "not good enough" just like with Chris since the MC is not only a high school student but also one who had to repeat his senior year.

Also Rose is jealous because Chris is still hung up on Ada. So it's not a one sided thing. Sure they could both be feeling only guilt about how it all ended, but that seems unlikely to me. It is more likely that guilt, love, and regret are all mixed up in how both of them are feeling. Until the two of them sit down and agree to move on OR give it one more chance they both won't be able to give a new partner the chance a serious relationship needs. They are both trying to move on too quickly (just like the MC and his feelings for Naomi).

I feel sorry for Rose because Chris moved on too quickly and she can see that he is still hung up on Ada. And I don't see Ada learning that Chris gave up his motorcycle for her as something that helps them move on. It won't aid the MC in solidifying a relationship with her when she knows the guy she said wasn't good enough sacrificed his treasured possession, gave up his favorite job, and went straight just like she wanted.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Even if it is "just" guilt it proves she is not over Chris at all. Once again that means the MC is a rebound not an actual serious love interest for her. She's already hedged about being with him because he's "too young". In addition lying to her parents about who he is doesn't make for a great foundation to build a relationship on. Ada can also add that the MC is "not good enough" just like with Chris since the MC is not only a high school student but also one who had to repeat his senior year.

Also Rose is jealous because Chris is still hung up on Ada. So it's not a one sided thing. Sure they could both be feeling only guilt about how it all ended, but that seems unlikely to me. It is more likely that guilt, love, and regret are all mixed up in how both of them are feeling. Until the two of them sit down and agree to move on OR give it one more chance they both won't be able to give a new partner the chance a serious relationship needs. They are both trying to move on too quickly (just like the MC and his feelings for Naomi).

I feel sorry for Rose because Chris moved on too quickly and she can see that he is still hung up on Ada. And I don't see Ada learning that Chris gave up his motorcycle for her as something that helps them move on. It won't aid the MC in solidifying a relationship with her when she knows the guy she said wasn't good enough sacrificed his treasured possession, gave up his favorite job, and went straight just like she wanted.
Well, it is implied that neither one of them has moved on. That's pretty much their whole conflict/story arc. How will they take this? I don't see MC as much rebound guy since Ada is mainly caught up in her feelings of guilt towards Chris. Can he be perceived as one? Sure, however I don't think he is one since, once again, Ada doesn't seem to want to be in a relationship with Chris.

I would argue that Chris has a mixture of love, guilt, and regret though I could not say the same for Ada. Now, do they need to talk out? Yeah, I can agree with that. I like the comparison to MC and Naomi as well.

flxgrm

Dec 30, 2018
Let me start of by saying thank you. This is a Stand-out product. You managed to create such a visually appealing, character driven story, all within the context of this genre. Amazing. This 'game', and I hesitate to call it that since it is a better experience then the plethora of dramas on TV and Theater right now. Your very brief overview a very small lid on a volcano of story.

OSCARSIX is a creator head-n-shoulder above not only most creators in this medium others like novels, TV and movies. Keep it coming and you have a bright future in this field and any other that allows your creative mind outlet. Bravo.

ohgodmyeyes

Jun 27, 2017
Discovering this was a happy little surprise. Liked this game quite a lot.

Each character feels like a different person with their own voice. Writing is levels above most games on this site. Dialogue is pretty natural and not stilted. I enjoyed the fact that every single character has a fatal flaw. The overall theme seems to be about overcoming those mental and emotional barriers for the entire cast (yes even Rose), not just the MC. That's a nice change of pace.

One minor critique. Almost all of the dramatic tension in this game comes from characters withholding information or just not talking to each other. A few times, sure. But when every single character is incapable of discussing issues that turn into impossible hurdles, it can feel a little mechanical. Artificial.

Having said that, I'm still very interested to see where the story goes and how the cast evolves. Well done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
I still can't decide who my favorite girl is, Rose or Mira. By far Naomi was who I didn't care about at any time, it was pretty much whatever, Penny was interesting too.

Reactions: Carefree247

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hmmm, favorit gal. For now i can clearly say it´s totally Ada. Most anoying Gals are Rose (until she grows up) and def Danielle (fuck the "I want it, Yuo have to do it. Bitch"). My MC would get back together with Naomi too ... Mira is a little cutie but just friendship ... Penny, well she has a good Body but no thx maybe just a friendship. Oh and not to forgett the Hot Biker Chick, hope our MC can invite her sometime for a Ride. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Let me start of by saying thank you. This is a Stand-out product. You managed to create such a visually appealing, character driven story, all within the context of this genre. Amazing. This 'game', and I hesitate to call it that since it is a better experience then the plethora of dramas on TV and Theater right now. Your very brief overview a very small lid on a volcano of story.

OSCARSIX is a creator head-n-shoulder above not only most creators in this medium others like novels, TV and movies. Keep it coming and you have a bright future in this field and any other that allows your creative mind outlet. Bravo.
OscarSix just uploaded the pirated version. The developer is Red Dust.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow! What a hidden gem!

The dialogue, characters, choices, all stellar.

MC actually charms or seduces women rather than having magic dick syndrome. No useless sandbox or annoying free roam shit. I guess my only complaint was that the scenes between girls felt a little disjointed at times. Like You're with one girl the scene ends and then you just jump to the next girls apartment - somewhat awkward transitions. Would 2 frames showing MC getting into the car and saying " OMW to Ada's!" help? Maybe but it needs something I feel. Otherwise 5/5. Definitely the calibre of game that inspires me to subscribe on patreon. On the topic of MC nice to have a normalish dude. Not entirely a blank slate but with enough choices you can semi mold his personality. I don't know much about Daz or creating character models but so many authors use that weird gross super veiny dick and no homo this model is much better. The animations are a little short but thats okay. It could use a few more still frames before or after the animation to make it seem like our MC isn't a premature ejaculator.

Now on the topic of the story was MC a virgin? There was a time when talking with or about Naomi where he was like "but we never..." and it only ever shows them doing oral. But then again when he fucks Rose he acts like its no big thing so probably not but it seemed weird. Guess he could've fucked some rando b4 Naomi. Damon is definitely gay but why would he bother to bring back Naomi? If him hooking MC up with girls is about wanting MC to be happy why risk bringing her back? MC had moved on and even told Damon how he is developing feelings for Miri so Naomi just seems like a wrench that would fuck up everything rather than bring resolution. Also does Damons dad know he is gay? I was originally worried the therapy was sort of gay conversion thing but who knows.

Totes do not trust this therapist. As others have said she's either his mother and MC is adopted or she is the psycho former patient. Possibly both? Are there any theories why MCs mom up and vanished? Even if the therapist was both his mom and a psycho former patient how would she convince MCs mom to abandon him? Still very unclear.

On the girls:
Naomi - who cares. ugly haircut old news. Both her and MC fucked up equally no reason to get back together besides history which isn't enough.
Penny - Fun MILF fling nothing serious though her connection to your mom brings up weird mommy issues with MC and I don't think this is an incest game so I'm not in that mindset playing it and this it kinda creeps me out.
Ada - Could easily go back to Chris if the MC doesn't play things perfectly or wants to be a friend instead. 19 and 29 isn't an unheard of age gap but MC seems like just another Chris archetype for her to rebel but instead of being in a motorcycle club he's a HS student. Fun to fool around with but when the chance comes to reunite her with Chris I probably will.
Rose - I assume same age gap as Ada? I like her a lot more than Ada. She's right to act out and I feel like her and MC are kindred spirits as MC was also abandoned and acted out in similar ways. My only concern is she is cheating and also knows MC is cheating on both Ada and Miri. Not sure how strong that foundation is.
Miri - Cute friend that invokes mega savior vibes. But you don't want to always be rescuing someone else so unless she gets developed more she seems like a better friend than main girl.
Danielle - My favorite type of girl. Sexy slutty independent and fiercely loyal. Reminds me a lot of Melody from freeloading Family which is another character I love.

Hopefully the author keeps the quality up! His updates seem pretty meaty for a game released just this year.

Reactions: sc0rps and Abhai

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Having finished the latest update I am loving this game. Now I'm guessing Damon's coming out party is going to be at Danielle's party? That could create an awkward situation..

Reactions: VOYEUR

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Damn what a great game. Just played it today and I have to say it's really really great. It's hard to find a new game that's so good already and combines drama romance and story so good.Plus updates seem to be rather big and that's always good. Can't wait for next updates

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I have to say I don't understand why mc feels like he's to blame for break up with Naomi. I mean his mother left him and that's one of the worst things that can happen to a young person,and she chooses volleyball? It's not even her job it's some stupid school team and she still chose to play her game instead of being there for her bf. I get that Mc overreacted but given the circumstances It's nothing compared to what she did. I wish we had an option not to meet her for the 2nd time or refuse to forgive her instead of begging her to come back. And not only mc is like that but everyone else seems to think that mc is at fault. I'm gonna kick Naomi in the ass first chance I get honestly and I hope I get it

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have to say I don't understand why mc feels like he's to blame for break up with Naomi. I mean his mother left him and that's one of the worst things that can happen to a young person,and she chooses volleyball? It's not even her job it's some stupid school team and she still chose to play her game instead of being there for her bf. I get that Mc overreacted but given the circumstances It's nothing compared to what she did. I wish we had an option not to meet her for the 2nd time or refuse to forgive her instead of begging her to come back. And not only mc is like that but everyone else seems to think that mc is at fault. I'm gonna kick Naomi in the ass first chance I get honestly and I hope I get it
Yes, it was terrible that the MC's mother left but what exactly was Naomi supposed to do? Naomi was in a tournament, it wasn't just another match, she had an obligation to her volleyball partner, the school, etc. The MC had never taken her volleyball career seriously, never supported her by attending her games. Naomi can't just drop everything to go hug him and give him a shoulder to cry on, the MC isn't family so she can't use the "family emergency" reason to get out of the obligation she had. She would be sabotaging her career, her partner's career, and perhaps losing a scholarship to play volleyball (if she was being offered a scholarship for college the next year). All because the MC can't wait until she is done with the tournament for her to go visit him? She has to stop her life completely for him even though he's never been there for her?

Naomi has every right to want nothing to do with the MC, he was an ass for their entire relationship.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Yes, it was terrible that the MC's mother left but what exactly was Naomi supposed to do? Naomi was in a tournament, it wasn't just another match, she had an obligation to her volleyball partner, the school, etc. The MC had never taken her volleyball career seriously, never supported her by attending her games. Naomi can't just drop everything to go hug him and give him a shoulder to cry on, the MC isn't family so she can't use the "family emergency" reason to get out of the obligation she had. She would be sabotaging her career, her partner's career, and perhaps losing a scholarship to play volleyball (if she was being offered a scholarship for college the next year). All because the MC can't wait until she is done with the tournament for her to go visit him? She has to stop her life completely for him even though he's never been there for her?

Naomi has every right to want nothing to do with the MC, he was an ass for their entire relationship.
I really wouldn't say he was an ass for their entire relationship. Yes he didn't attend her games but other than that he was there for her,like when she was sad about her sister and as we know he wasn't a gym rat and went to the gym with naomi to help her work out,so he contributed to her career even though he didn't like going to the gym too much. Also I believe That you can expect of someone you love to drop everything and go help you if you're going through a tragedy like that.Obviously you can have a different opinion and I'm not saying you are wrong,I'm just saying that there should be an option to not beg for naomi to come back

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
...I'm just saying that there should be an option to not beg for naomi to come back
This I wholeheartedly agree with, I didn't like that at all. It usurps the player's control of the character and makes the MC an emotional wreck who wants to desperately get back together with Naomi. I didn't hate Naomi, not a fan of her face, but I was trying to play the MC as someone who was attempting to move on. Yet she shows up and the MC tries to convince her to take him back or at least be his friend. I didn't want that and I don't think that she should want that either after what he has done.

I hope the player can control the MC more next update and have more of a say as to what happens in the MC's relationships with Naomi, Damon, etc...

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
This I wholeheartedly agree with, I didn't like that at all. It usurps the player's control of the character and makes the MC an emotional wreck who wants to desperately get back together with Naomi. I didn't hate Naomi, not a fan of her face, but I was trying to play the MC as someone who was attempting to move on. Yet she shows up and the MC tries to convince her to take him back or at least be his friend. I didn't want that and I don't think that she should want that either after what he has done.

I hope the player can control the MC more next update and have more of a say as to what happens in the MC's relationships with Naomi, Damon, etc...
You are right.I feel like relationships that existed before the start of the game are being pushed on a player too much. I don't like Naomi,but even if i did, maintaining even a friendly relationship with her is not a good idea. I get that there is an option to try and get her back and if someone wants to do so that's cool,but it shouldn't be imposed on us.

N7Pi3

Feb 4, 2018
Hmmm, favorit gal. For now i can clearly say it´s totally Ada. Most anoying Gals are Rose (until she grows up) and def Danielle (fuck the "I want it, Yuo have to do it. Bitch"). My MC would get back together with Naomi too ... Mira is a little cutie but just friendship ... Penny, well she has a good Body but no thx maybe just a friendship. Oh and not to forgett the Hot Biker Chick, hope our MC can invite her sometime for a Ride. :ROFLMAO:
Pretty funny that my two favourite LI's are Danielle and Rose. It's pretty cool how diverse people are taking to the characters.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
What a great game, really invested on the relationships between characters.
Favorite relationships to pursue:
Danielle Ada and Rose. I would like (just saying, not pushing for the dev to do anything) for Chris to make his mind and go full on Rose or just ending it with her and try to win Ada back. The status quo is great for the story but i actually like the characters and don't want to see them be the makers of their own misery. Something similar with Danielle: from the player perspective,knowing that Damon wasn't romantically invested in her makes it easier to be with her, but he is a solid friend and the MC is not really acting properly. Once again, i know this drama is what makes the story great, don't want to change it, just pointing out how it makes the playing experience feel for me.
Miri and Naomi i like as characters, but would rather have them as friends.
Penny... nothing against her, but she pushing herself on the MC came out of nowhere. It went from maternal concern to wanting to suck him dry very fast.

Ada: This is something I can't take it back.
Ada: You didn't look them in the eye and say the words you knew was(were?) going to ruin their life.
Ada: ... You don't go around hurting everyone who care(s) about you.
Ada: We met on a complete whim, (you) know.

Marvipego

Sep 17, 2019
Shoutouts for the next AAA adult game. Red Dust is going to make a lot of money if he wants! I'm actually considering to become a supporter, something that I never did cuz my money is almost worthless in dollars, but this dev get's the things done.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Wow!!!! That was freaking awesome! I played it for the first time and damn! Great work, man! I really enjoyed all girls, but I wetnt in this first playthrough Ada's path, I guess she is my favorite one, then I guess Mira is the second one. About Damon, yea, I believe he's gay and is in love with MC. Great character, great friend, great brother. Looking forward to see more of this game.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes