4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
About Damon, yea, I believe he's gay and is in love with MC. Great character, great friend, great brother. Looking forward to see more of this game.
Time will tell, and your opinion is just as valid as mine, but i am not sure about Damon being in love with MC. Points in favor of your theory is how much he talks to his psychologist about you. But that could be just you being such close friends.
I think he is really with the perpetually angry dude and doesn't tell you because he is afraid that will change your relationship. But for being in love... i find it weir that he would help Naomi reconect with you or try to get you together with Mira.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Time will tell, and your opinion is just as valid as mine, but i am not sure about Damon being in love with MC. Points in favor of your theory is how much he talks to his psychologist about you. But that could be just you being such close friends.
I think he is really with the perpetually angry dude and doesn't tell you because he is afraid that will change your relationship. But for being in love... i find it weir that he would help Naomi reconect with you or try to get you together with Mira.
Yea, I don't know, it will be sad if he is in love with MC 'cause it is something won't happen, even if he will do everything to see MC happy, I really hope that he isn't in love with MC, because he's a great guy, he needs someone that can "repay" his love and MC isn't gay, so...

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well I agree with underoath27 that Damon is in love with the MC. I also think the angry boy (even if he is big he is still a boy) is in love with Damon. But Damon can't shut up about MC so the guy is always angry when the player meets him. I think Damon want the MC to hook up and be unavailable to him to help himself deal whith is unrequuited love for MC and move on with his own life. Sad news for him that is not how life works. He won't be able to moove on with out talking it out with MC.

That is my theory on the subject.

The game seams to be a bit about that moving on and be able to mourn and heal from past relationship witch is preaty unique in the AVN genre. I like it. I even suspect that if the player want to rekindle the love between MC and Naomi the relationship will have to be diferent from the one witnessed by the player in the memories and both characters will have to reconect and rediscover themselves if they want their relationship to work.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well I agree with underoath27 that Damon is in love with the MC. I also think the angry boy (even if he is big he is still a boy) is in love with Damon. But Damon can't shut up about MC so the guy is always angry when the player meets him. I think Damon want the MC to hook up and be unavailable to him to help himself deal whith is unrequuited love for MC and move on with his own life. Sad news for him that is not how life works. He won't be able to moove on with out talking it out with MC.

That is my theory on the subject.

The game seams to be a bit about that moving on and be able to mourn and heal from past relationship witch is preaty unique in the AVN genre. I like it. I even suspect that if the player want to rekindle the love between MC and Naomi the relationship will have to be diferent from the one witnessed by the player in the memories and both characters will have to reconect and rediscover themselves if they want their relationship to work.
Maybe we are all reading it the wrong way but I do think that Damon is in love with the MC. He tanked his senior year so he could stay with the MC through another year of high school, that's a gigantic amount of devotion to one person considering that Damon's father can't have been happy with him. I also think that Damon knows it is completely unrequited and is working through those feelings with his psychiatrist. It seems like Damon is pushing the MC towards women in an attempt to "fix" the MC, to make the MC happy, and to be able to "approve" the woman that the MC ends up with... Danielle and Mira are both "shoved" at the MC by Damon in different ways. What if the MC falling for Danielle (and vice versa) is exactly what Damon wants? He can heal the pain that his lying may have caused in not one but two of his friends.

Yeah, I really think you are right that this is about growing up, healing from emotional wounds, and moving on. Being able to make mature decisions as you move on in life. That said I also think that getting involved with Penny is a bad idea if the MC is trying to make responsible decisions.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
So I'm here playing Naomi solo since she's the top LI for me. I get that the MC was a dick and totally doesn't deserve her forgiveness but me taking on the role, I'm trying to fix his f*ck-ups and hope to reconcile the relationship. One thing that bothers me though is this Lexa character. Why is she so interested in their relationship? Also when she says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kinda get the idea she knows more than she's willing to say. Hope it doesn't turn out to be another "oh by the way I'm bi now and say hello to my girlfriend JosyBecca" or whoever. I seriously don't need that again... :FacePalm:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jufot and Mindud121

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Maybe we are all reading it the wrong way but I do think that Damon is in love with the MC. He tanked his senior year so he could stay with the MC through another year of high school, that's a gigantic amount of devotion to one person considering that Damon's father can't have been happy with him. I also think that Damon knows it is completely unrequited and is working through those feelings with his psychiatrist. It seems like Damon is pushing the MC towards women in an attempt to "fix" the MC, to make the MC happy, and to be able to "approve" the woman that the MC ends up with... Danielle and Mira are both "shoved" at the MC by Damon in different ways. What if the MC falling for Danielle (and vice versa) is exactly what Damon wants? He can heal the pain that his lying may have caused in not one but two of his friends.

Yeah, I really think you are right that this is about growing up, healing from emotional wounds, and moving on. Being able to make mature decisions as you move on in life. That said I also think that getting involved with Penny is a bad idea if the MC is trying to make responsible decisions.
So far, I didn't go for Dani's path, I just played for Ada and a little bit Mira, cause they are my favorite ones. I was a little bad to try something with Danielle because her past with Damon, but then he said that he doesn't love her and it was h that broke up, so, I guess, maybe, I'll try her path, she is a little obsessive, but who knows, she can change when they start a relationship...

Reactions: MrFriendly

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Kinda get the idea she knows more than she's willing to say. Hope it doesn't turn out to be another "oh by the way I'm bi now and say hello to my girlfriend JosyBecca" or whoever. I seriously don't need that again... :FacePalm:
Let's say pretty much everybody but the MC knows what's going on. Unfortunately they only seem to talk amongst themselves, leaving us out of the loop and guessing.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Enjoyed this. You can definitely see the influences, but that's no BAD thing, so to speak. Good choice of girls and choices and the story is building nicely. Is there a written walkthrough anywhere (not the mod)?

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Its been a while since i played this game, the only think that bothers me is why the hell the mc want to get back with the ex?
Just WTF move on dude, the biker chick is totally super way better than that run down car you had for girlfriend, your best friend Barbie is falling for you too (but dont do nothing until you figure what team your bro is playing) and your totally-extremely-super-MILF teacher wants to make you happy for wtf knows + a vanilla girlfriend experiece with the artist chick too, just fucking move on bro your life RN is disneyland compared to what you had

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I gotta say Rose's story has been the most fascinating to me so far. And I love her model.
Surprisingly and contrary to my first impression i like her.
But i really hope Chris and Ada will catch them redhanded just some simple good old drama.
U know.. it's not what it looks like or she just slipped and fell...
It also blew my mind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's okay guys, I'll hate Rose for you.

And very solid point my favorite fappin "terrorist"... ;)

I am really curious as to why no one seems to be looking for the mom.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I am really curious as to why no one seems to be looking for the mom.
I wouldn't be surprised if people just knew why she left, they just didn't tell MC and later on we'll get the reveal and everyone will be like "We didn't tell you to protect you" or something like that, I hope I'm wrong tho. But everyone seems to know more than they're letting out, especially the ex gf, I think she 100% knows more about the mom. This whole thing is actually kind of annoying because I hate when I know that people are hiding things from MC and can't do anything about it.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if people just knew why she left, they just didn't tell MC and later on we'll get the reveal and everyone will be like "We didn't tell you to protect you" or something like that, I hope I'm wrong tho. But everyone seems to know more than they're letting out, especially the ex gf, I think she 100% knows more about the mom. This whole thing is actually kind of annoying because I hate when I know that people are hiding things from MC and can't do anything about it.
Most of the people in town already piss me off for clearly knowing at least some of the reason his mum left him and possibly where she is. If they use the cop out excuse of we were trying to protect you I'd be disppointed. I do hope we get to rip the mum a new one when she turns back up as she deserves it. There's no excuse for ghosting your own kid.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Its been a while since i played this game, the only think that bothers me is why the hell the mc want to get back with the ex?
Just WTF move on dude, the biker chick is totally super way better than that run down car you had for girlfriend, your best friend Barbie is falling for you too (but dont do nothing until you figure what team your bro is playing) and your totally-extremely-super-MILF teacher wants to make you happy for wtf knows + a vanilla girlfriend experiece with the artist chick too, just fucking move on bro your life RN is disneyland compared to what you had
Yeah. I've been trying to make deliberate choices to cut her out of the MC's life. It's not just that I find her model unattractive (I do), but that her personality and behavior just irks me. I wanna just be rid of her.

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Wow. Amazing story, just finish it. One of best love story i read so far. what i like the most is that characters knows if you lying or cheating them depending on my previous choices and current situation. Such a wonderful setup. Good work dev, love this story.

I feel sad for naomi, no other story made this emotional just by watching the situation of Rose and Ada. Specially Rose, she knows chris still loves Ada and she has to accept that :cry: and on other hand Ada's loneliness, family tentions and how confused she is.

I love Danielle, not bcoz MC have sexual tentions, but how dedicated she is to get Demon back to her life and willing to help him, knowing that Demon may or may not accept her after his dad's elections is over. She still care and love Demon even after break up, that blow me up. Definitely she is trustworthy and loyal.

Overall Amazing love story, can't wait to read the next chapter.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes