4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
What a weird game to judge

I restarted twice already because i couldn't made up my mind about which route to take here..
First i went with Danielle which started out somewhat promsing until you realize just how much invested she still is in your best buddy..

After that i went with Ada who's again involved with someone else.. (not really involved, but a lot of history & uncertainty for sure)

Alot of times you feel just like the 3rd wheel on the wagon which to me isn't an entirely bad thing, but it also makes the gameplay alot more complicated...

Anyways.., i ultimately ended up with Rose which i really started to enjoy after some time..
But again, for people who played the game know that it's even more complicated with her..

And on top of all of this bullshit a certain someone makes an appearance at the end of chapter 4 :p
How do you even procced at this point?
The MC is clearly still in love with Naomi..i'd say even more than that. He cried his fucking heart out and all of that..

So here you are in the game with an MC being madly & rightfully so (from a story perspective) in love with Naomi...
But here I am as a player starting something with Rose.. (if you even can start something that is)

All i'm saying is that i don't see that scene where the MC rejects Naomi again.. it would make no sense whatsoever..
Especially after the ending of chapter 4..

With Rose you're just at the early stages of everything. There has to be so much drama involved to make that actually happen + you have to come up with a believable way to ditch Naomi somehow who's like the love of his life...
I don't know....it's awkward thinking about how all of this is supposed to go down in the end..

Everything about this game seems just so complicated=), but other than that..

-Animations are really good..
-Renders seem nice
-I liked the ethnic diversity in the game
-The main story has alot of flaws though, but it's like whatver i guess..

But it's good.., i liked it so far.. it's different i suppose..
Definitely not for everyone i'd say because this is not your typical 8+ single virgins waiting for the MC to conquer them game which i honestly thought it would be at the beginning :p

• Haha
Reactions: Casper52

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Just started the game, promising so far (indeed really good)... but i got one little demand for now, and please add it in the next update. A Text-Box, it pains me always to play VNs without textboxes, sometimes it is really hard to read without one, especially if the renders are bright or got something white in it (what is kind all the time), iam serious here, got a little headache about that.

No offense, i get it that this is not top priority on the mind in developing something like this, but i think it many would appreciate it, and i think its no big deal to add to the game.

jufot

May 15, 2021
A Text-Box, it pains me always to play VNs without textboxes, sometimes it is really hard to read without one
Heh, I'm the opposite. If a game has a text box, I always try to get rid of it or at least make it less visible. The default Ren'Py text box is especially annoying, being a massive high-contrast rectangle that blocks half the image :(

But yeah, I agree there should be an option for this to accommodate different kinds of readers.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Heh, I'm the opposite. If a game has a text box, I always try to get rid of it or at least make it less visible. The default Ren'Py text box is especially annoying, being a massive high-contrast rectangle that blocks half the image :(

But yeah, I agree there should be an option for this to accommodate different kinds of readers.
yeah of course it should be a textbox with transparence slider in the options. But thats no big deal either, many games have it. So prefer these boxes, some not, if a textbox blocks to much of a render in a way, is just hide the ui with "h" in renpy and take a good look at the render an go on after... but yeah i prefer textboxes where you can set the transparence per slider.

Its no big deal that there is none, but its just tiresome for the eyes without one for me. And sometimes if the picture is bright or got many white things in it, its just to hard to read. So yeah, please add a textbox with a slider in the options... would be much appreciated.

So now i played thorugh the three chapters... not enough in my opinion to write a proper review. But i like the game very much so far... many likeable charactres (really hard to choose between the girls), really nice renders, the dialogues are good (there are many games better written though, but its above average by far). but the story is kinda all over the place, the mom-issues, the dad-issues, the ex-girlfriend-issues, the bestfriend issues (its kinda obvious he is gay and in love with the MC i think) the election and all about it, and some other things and of course every girl has her personal issues as well... all together its alittle "too much" and its kind of a chaos for just this short amount of content so far. less is sometimes more i think. Overall a little bit too much drama here and there... i mean, not a single person in this game without a big drama about her/him in his/hers life. You know... in other games there are interesting charactres without big drama. It doesnt need a big drama to make a charactre interesting, some should get drama of course, but really, i dont think EVERY girl/guy needs big drama in a VN. And its just a little too much considered the big problems the MC got to deal with, to deal with all the drama of the other people too all the time. Penny is the only person who really comforts the MC a little bit without carry out a big drama to him. But its obvious that she has some big issues too, involving the mother and other things too...

So my wish, or kind of advice would be, try to fix some of the drama fast, so there is a little less going on. So you can better focus on the main-issues and to make space to build the realtionships better, for now they only based on the drama so far. And if its going on like this, the game must contain about 50 chapters at the end to solve everything to satisfaction ^^

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021

Fortunately, there is a solution for almost everything here in the forum.
Somebody sent me a mod for DBZ's text box, I can't find the link anymore, so I uploaded it again to Mega.

Just place the two files in the game folder.
It works with almost all Renpy games.
The mod does NOT overwrite any game files and can therefore easily be deleted if you do not like it.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
What a weird game to judge

I restarted twice already because i couldn't made up my mind about which route to take here..
First i went with Danielle which started out somewhat promsing until you realize just how much invested she still is in your best buddy..

After that i went with Ada who's again involved with someone else.. (not really involved, but a lot of history & uncertainty for sure)

Alot of times you feel just like the 3rd wheel on the wagon which to me isn't an entirely bad thing, but it also makes the gameplay alot more complicated...

Anyways.., i ultimately ended up with Rose which i really started to enjoy after some time..
But again, for people who played the game know that it's even more complicated with her..

And on top of all of this bullshit a certain someone makes an appearance at the end of chapter 4 :p
How do you even procced at this point?
The MC is clearly still in love with Naomi..i'd say even more than that. He cried his fucking heart out and all of that..

So here you are in the game with an MC being madly & rightfully so (from a story perspective) in love with Naomi...
But here I am as a player starting something with Rose.. (if you even can start something that is)

All i'm saying is that i don't see that scene where the MC rejects Naomi again.. it would make no sense whatsoever..
Especially after the ending of chapter 4..

With Rose you're just at the early stages of everything. There has to be so much drama involved to make that actually happen + you have to come up with a believable way to ditch Naomi somehow who's like the love of his life...
I don't know....it's awkward thinking about how all of this is supposed to go down in the end..

Everything about this game seems just so complicated=), but other than that..

-Animations are really good..
-Renders seem nice
-I liked the ethnic diversity in the game
-The main story has alot of flaws though, but it's like whatver i guess..

But it's good.., i liked it so far.. it's different i suppose..
Definitely not for everyone i'd say because this is not your typical 8+ single virgins waiting for the MC to conquer them game which i honestly thought it would be at the beginning :p
I agree with a lot of the points you brought up. But I will say the ending seemed like a perfect way to not only resolve your issues with Naomi, but the MC actually gets to choose whether to continue or to keep her in his life as just friends. Their reaction to the friends choice sold me on this option as I wasn't overly committed to staying with Naomi in the first place, but felt obligated to take her points in the beginning since she meant that much to the MC.

Considering where we stand with all the available L.I., I could not in good conscience keep dating Naomi while still desiring to see if there is really 'something' there other than lust with Danielle, Rose, and even now Penny. Seeing the different sides of Danielle, not to mention how long she's known the MC herself, I liked how organic their bonding has progressed. Sure she's probably sexually frustrated having had a gay boyfriend not into her that way, but her and the MC's scenes in the restaurant and whenever they hang out to me seem to have this sexual and romantic tension but they are both scared to admit what these feelings could mean.

While I initially liked Ada, her feelings for Chris outweigh any romantic interest I have in her. While I'd be ok having a sexual FWB relationship with her, knowing she's still hung up on Chris makes her unavailable in my mind to romance seriously. Rose on the other hand, while technically a cheater, I still feel sympathy for and like the last thing she mentioned on the roof when talking to the MC, about wishing she had met him sooner, on top of just how sexy, kind while wearing her emotions on her sleeve, makes me want to consider taking a real chance to pursue her. Normally I'd stay away from someone willing to cheat on her fiancée, even if she can justify it, but seeing her emotional distress and heartbreak makes me want to be there for her as more than just a friend. I believe her and the MC complement each other and there may be a way for everyone to get their happy ending... Chris and Ada back together where they belong, while Rose and the MC give their own new relationship a real shot to see if there's anything there besides sexual attraction.

Jury is still out on Alexandra, she was introduced too late and we know almost nothing about her besides her obvious connection to Damon. While the other smoking hot redhead, Penny, is the only one I feel a little guilty/conflicted about. Really quickly, never felt anything for Mira other than as a friend/kid sister and would feel like a dick pursuing her to get in her pants while not having the same feelings for her she has for the MC. In any case, getting back to Penny, that's awkward as fuck considering how well she knew the MC's mom, and while currently being his teacher, seems to not have much restraint or guilt about seducing and pursuing at least a sexual relationship with the MC. Morals and Ethics aside, I was not gonna pass up the free sex with no apparent strings attached. Going forward, I'm going to remain cautious but interested in pursuing Penny, while I've shut the door on Mira, Ada, and now Naomi.

Sep 3, 2020
I agree with a lot of the points you brought up. But I will say the ending seemed like a perfect way to not only resolve your issues with Naomi, but the MC actually gets to choose whether to continue or to keep her in his life as just friends. Their reaction to the friends choice sold me on this option as I wasn't overly committed to staying with Naomi in the first place, but felt obligated to take her points in the beginning since she meant that much to the MC.

Considering where we stand with all the available L.I., I could not in good conscience keep dating Naomi while still desiring to see if there is really 'something' there other than lust with Danielle, Rose, and even now Penny. Seeing the different sides of Danielle, not to mention how long she's known the MC herself, I liked how organic their bonding has progressed. Sure she's probably sexually frustrated having had a gay boyfriend not into her that way, but her and the MC's scenes in the restaurant and whenever they hang out to me seem to have this sexual and romantic tension but they are both scared to admit what these feelings could mean.

While I initially liked Ada, her feelings for Chris outweigh any romantic interest I have in her. While I'd be ok having a sexual FWB relationship with her, knowing she's still hung up on Chris makes her unavailable in my mind to romance seriously. Rose on the other hand, while technically a cheater, I still feel sympathy for and like the last thing she mentioned on the roof when talking to the MC, about wishing she had met him sooner, on top of just how sexy, kind while wearing her emotions on her sleeve, makes me want to consider taking a real chance to pursue her. Normally I'd stay away from someone willing to cheat on her fiancée, even if she can justify it, but seeing her emotional distress and heartbreak makes me want to be there for her as more than just a friend. I believe her and the MC complement each other and there may be a way for everyone to get their happy ending... Chris and Ada back together where they belong, while Rose and the MC give their own new relationship a real shot to see if there's anything there besides sexual attraction.

Jury is still out on Alexandra, she was introduced too late and we know almost nothing about her besides her obvious connection to Damon. While the other smoking hot redhead, Penny, is the only one I feel a little guilty/conflicted about. Really quickly, never felt anything for Mira other than as a friend/kid sister and would feel like a dick pursuing her to get in her pants while not having the same feelings for her she has for the MC. In any case, getting back to Penny, that's awkward as fuck considering how well she knew the MC's mom, and while currently being his teacher, seems to not have much restraint or guilt about seducing and pursuing at least a sexual relationship with the MC. Morals and Ethics aside, I was not gonna pass up the free sex with no apparent strings attached. Going forward, I'm going to remain cautious but interested in pursuing Penny, while I've shut the door on Mira, Ada, and now Naomi.
oh my God my brother yess I hate to cheat but my heart actually broke for Rose everyone treats Rose like she doesn't matter even her own mother treats her like garbage in my opinion

I don't know how Rose can stand it I would have gone crazy if I was Rose

and the sad thing is all Rose once is to matter to someone

in my opinion Rose is the most beautiful girl in the entire game she deserve someone who will make her feel special everyday of her life

I'mma tell you something if we do end up with Rose
roses mother is' not welcome in my house
screenshot0001.png

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
oh my God my brother yess I hate to cheat but my heart actually broke for Rose everyone treats Rose like she doesn't matter even her own mother treats her like garbage in my opinion

I don't know how Rose can stand it I would have gone crazy if I was Rose

and the sad thing is all Rose once is to matter to someone

in my opinion Rose is the most beautiful girl in the entire game she deserve someone who will make her feel special everyday of her life

I'mma tell you something if we do end up with Rose
roses mother is' not welcome in my house
View attachment 1347608
And here I am way over on the other side of the yard... I think Rose is a cheating bitch who, instead of talking to her fiancé about her insecurity regarding Ada, decides to fuck the next guy who shows up. To me cheating is an unforgiveable sin.

As I've said before with this game, and others, I dislike bitchy/grouchy characters. There's only one "grouch" allowed in any relationship and I am the permanent occupant of that position.

Sep 3, 2020
And here I am way over on the other side of the yard... I think Rose is a cheating bitch who, instead of talking to her fiancé about her insecurity regarding Ada, decides to fuck the next guy who shows up. To me cheating is an unforgiveable sin.

As I've said before with this game, and others, I dislike bitchy/grouchy characters. There's only one "grouch" allowed in any relationship and I am the permanent occupant of that position.
I know,bro I know cheating is wrong and I'm not justifying it it's just that my heart goes out to Rose and

and to be fair Rose has tried to talk to everybody from her boyfriend to her mother but everybody ignores her or acts like she's overreacting

and yes you are a Grouch but you're my Grouch

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know,bro I know cheating is wrong and I'm not justifying it it's just that my heart goes out to Rose and

and to be fair Rose has tried to talk to everybody from her boyfriend to her mother but everybody ignores her or acts like she's overreacting

I feel sympathy for her but if she is unhappy she can break up with him and then go fuck someone. She is cheating on her fiancé because he is still hung up on Ada. Chris and Ada aren't fucking behind Rose's back, I don't believe that Rose can actually love Chris if she is going to throw herself at the first goofy 19 year old who comes around.

I am the all purpose F95 Grouch... :)

Sep 3, 2020
I feel sympathy for her but if she is unhappy she can break up with him and then go fuck someone. She is cheating on her fiancé because he is still hung up on Ada. Chris and Ada aren't fucking behind Rose's back, I don't believe that Rose can actually love Chris if she is going to throw herself at the first goofy 19 year old who comes around.

I am the all purpose F95 Grouch... :)
you're right I hope in the next update I can make rose choose between me and her fiance

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
you're right I hope in the next update I can make rose choose between me and her fiance
Here's the thing... Once a cheater, always a cheater. She cheats on Chris because he is still hung up on Ada. How exactly is she going to handle the MC being hung up on Naomi still? Or the fact that the MC is (potentially) fucking everyone who offers themselves up to him?

What happens when Rose and the MC get together but then have a huge fight? Will she be off looking for comfort from someone else?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

I'm torn between Danielle and Rose, sure Danielle may just be sexually and romantically frustrated having been with Damon and seeing how the MC and Naomi interact all lovey dovey and unable to keep their hands off each other. That said, you have to admit post Naomi and Damon breakups, Danielle has shown great chemistry and an attraction to the MC. It also helps that she's absolutely gorgeous as fuck, loyal and a good girlfriend. Despite how soul-crushing that breakup with Naomi was, I feel like I owe it to the MC and Danielle (once she learns either Damon's secret or how she is slowly falling in love with the MC) to at least go out on an official date and see where it goes. If they are just better friends then there is no harm or foul and they can go back to just being friends and not lovers. However, if there is the slightest chance there might be something there, they owe it to themselves to try.

As for Rose, again I hate that she's a cheater.... not only that, but she didn't really hesitate in choosing to fool around and flirt then eventually have sex with the MC. She's just as beautiful and exotic as Danielle and Naomi IMO, but is seriously hurting emotionally. She's not getting the support from her own mother and can't bring herself to trust her own fiancée. In her defense, it doesn't take a detective (rimshot ;) ) to see how Chris is still hung up on Ada and short of moving away, will likely always be in love with her.

At the risk of being selfish here, I would attempt to counsel Rose about her indiscretion and if she has doubts about her pending marriage she needs to stop and deal with her emotions and/or get counseling with Chris or someone else to figure out if this is what she really wants before she goes forward with the wedding. Otherwise she's begging for an early divorce to happen and the marriage is doomed to fail.

Again I may be biased here, but aside from feeling like as asshole for betraying Chris, I'd apologize for coming between her and Chris, but push for a trial separation/put off the wedding to at least let her figure out if being with Chris (despite his unrequited feelings for Ada) will ultimately still make her happy. She knows better than to be as unfaithful to him as she believes in his heart he has betrayed her with still loving Ada. If anything I'd see this as a sign maybe their relationship is over if we're being honest.... and maybe she would just be better off with the right guy (maybe the MC?) ;)

Sep 3, 2020
I'm torn between Danielle and Rose, sure Danielle may just be sexually and romantically frustrated having been with Damon and seeing how the MC and Naomi interact all lovey dovey and unable to keep their hands off each other. That said, you have to admit post Naomi and Damon breakups, Danielle has shown great chemistry and an attraction to the MC. It also helps that she's absolutely gorgeous as fuck, loyal and a good girlfriend. Despite how soul-crushing that breakup with Naomi was, I feel like I owe it to the MC and Danielle (once she learns either Damon's secret or how she is slowly falling in love with the MC) to at least go out on an official date and see where it goes. If they are just better friends then there is no harm or foul and they can go back to just being friends and not lovers. However, if there is the slightest chance there might be something there, they owe it to themselves to try.

As for Rose, again I hate that she's a cheater.... not only that, but she didn't really hesitate in choosing to fool around and flirt then eventually have sex with the MC. She's just as beautiful and exotic as Danielle and Naomi IMO, but is seriously hurting emotionally. She's not getting the support from her own mother and can't bring herself to trust her own fiancée. In her defense, it doesn't take a detective (rimshot ;) ) to see how Chris is still hung up on Ada and short of moving away, will likely always be in love with her.

At the risk of being selfish here, I would attempt to counsel Rose about her indiscretion and if she has doubts about her pending marriage she needs to stop and deal with her emotions and/or get counseling with Chris or someone else to figure out if this is what she really wants before she goes forward with the wedding. Otherwise she's begging for an early divorce to happen and the marriage is doomed to fail.

Again I may be biased here, but aside from feeling like as asshole for betraying Chris, I'd apologize for coming between her and Chris, but push for a trial separation/put off the wedding to at least let her figure out if being with Chris (despite his unrequited feelings for Ada) will ultimately still make her happy. She knows better than to be as unfaithful to him as she believes in his heart he has betrayed her with still loving Ada. If anything I'd see this as a sign maybe their relationship is over if we're being honest.... and maybe she would just be better off with the right guy (maybe the MC?) ;)
bro you know that Danielle was my first love in this game

I got Danielle route locked and loaded don't worry about that

but about Rose

your comment was well-thought-out and very well said

but here is my counter-argument fuck Chris
he made Rose cry fuck him

the day Chris made one tear fall from that beautiful face he lost the right to be with her

in fact, tell you what we're going to do we're going to go to that wedding and fuck shit up

I'm talking about kicking down the door and yelling out

get your hands away from the woman I love you mother fucker

and then we propose to Rose

then we'll sweep Rose off her feet carrying her out of the church
not forgetting to slap the taste out of Roses mother's mouth on are way out of the church
or
telling Roses mother' that she doesn't have to come to this wedding rehearsal because she's not invited

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
bro you know that Danielle was my first love in this game

I got Danielle route locked and loaded don't worry about that

but about Rose

your comment was well-thought-out and very well said

but here is my counter-argument fuck Chris
he made Rose cry fuck him

the day Chris made one tear fall from that beautiful face he lost the right to be with her

in fact, tell you what we're going to do we're going to go to that wedding and fuck shit up

I'm talking about kicking down the door and yelling out

get your hands away from the woman I love you mother fucker

and then we propose to Rose

then we'll sweep Rose off her feet carrying her out of the church
not forgetting to slap the taste out of Roses mother's mouth on are way out of the church
or
telling Roses mother' that she doesn't have to come to this wedding rehearsal because she's not invited
Literally laughed out loud at your Chris comment! :D
I say Chris is a good guy despite playing with Rose's heart because he hasn't cheated physically on Rose. Sure, emotionally he may be unavailable which makes me question why he would even propose to Rose in the first place. He's been nothing but chivalrous and kind, with no sign of ill-intentions. To me his only crime is he just is incapable of loving Rose as much if not more than Ada. Maybe they would have been better off as just friends instead of lovers now engaged to be married.

Playing as the MC, I would pull him aside and tell him Ada still loves and wants to be with him. That it's not too late to be with the real woman he loves and to sweep Ada off her feet and elope with her....

...meanwhile, this leaves Rose for us to be that shoulder to cry on and be her one and only true love who will give her the love and devotion she could never get from Chris. :devilish::love:

I may be naïve here for thinking about trusting Rose and giving her my heart, but as a hopeless romantic, I choose to believe Rose's indiscretion was borne out of her desperation being with the wrong man, in a hopeless situation with no one willing to help her figure things out. Once she is paired together with her true soul-mate, there will never be a need to worry or fear from future infidelity from the MC or Rose. In fact, the best news possible would be an ending where Rose finds out she's pregnant with the MC's baby and in their happiness they elope/get married and are excited at the prospect of starting their family. The MC vows to be the kind of loving father his own distant father never was.

On a side note, I am genuinely at a loss trying to understand under what justification the MC's mother had for straight up walking out on her family. All we know is it most likely has something to do with a former/current at the time patient, but it would be way to obvious or on the nose to assume she got too close and there was some kind of infidelity. Maybe she had some kind of shady, dark secret of her own she was afraid would be exposed and felt it would better for her heartbroken son to forget her and move on with his life over ANYTHING she may have done in her past like murder/manslaughter. Tragically not only did she destroy her own family, but indirectly caused the implosion of the only other relationship with a woman the MC had at the time, essentially destroying his whole support system, who knows what would have happened if Damon and by extension Danielle weren't around and in the MC's life.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Literally laughed out loud at your Chris comment! :D
I say Chris is a good guy despite playing with Rose's heart because he hasn't cheated physically on Rose. Sure, emotionally he may be unavailable which makes me question why he would even propose to Rose in the first place. He's been nothing but chivalrous and kind, with no sign of ill-intentions. To me his only crime is he just is incapable of loving Rose as much if not more than Ada. Maybe they would have been better off as just friends instead of lovers now engaged to be married.

Playing as the MC, I would pull him aside and tell him Ada still loves and wants to be with him. That it's not too late to be with the real woman he loves and to sweep Ada off her feet and elope with her....

...meanwhile, this leaves Rose for us to be that shoulder to cry on and be her one and only true love who will give her the love and devotion she could never get from Chris. :devilish::love:

I may be naïve here for thinking about trusting Rose and giving her my heart, but as a hopeless romantic, I choose to believe Rose's indiscretion was borne out of her desperation being with the wrong man, in a hopeless situation with no one willing to help her figure things out. Once she is paired together with her true soul-mate, there will never be a need to worry or dear from future infidelity from the MC or Rose.
okay I see your point maybe but you better not tell me that Rose's mom will be welcomed in your house

you know that woman made Rose beg like a dog for a little bit of attention

do you know what maybe I'm overreacting Rose's mother is a busy woman so I'm going to do her a huge favor and exclude her from things that I think are unnecessary and
a waste of her time

let's see she says she doesn't think wedding rehearsals are important so I'm going to exclude her from our wedding rehearsal and probably the entire wedding

and since she seems to love her students

more than her own daughter

so a woman like that would have no need for grandchildren so she could forget about things like baby showers
or
baby's first birthday

as far as I'm concerned her invite got lost in the mail
:devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
okay I see your point maybe but you better not tell me that Rose's mom will be welcomed in your house

you know that woman made Rose beg like a dog for a little bit of attention

do you know what maybe I'm overreacting Rose's mother is a busy woman so I'm going to do her a huge favor and exclude her from things that I think are unnecessary and
a waste of her time

let's see she says she doesn't think wedding rehearsals are important so I'm going to exclude her from our wedding rehearsal and probably the entire wedding

and since she seems to love her students

more than her own daughter

so a woman like that would have no need for grandchildren so she could forget about things like baby showers
or
baby's first birthday

as far as I'm concerned her invite got lost in the mail
:devilish:
Shit, man... Rose is a grown ass woman not a teenager. She shouldn't be constantly trying to get her mom to give her some attention. Doesn't Rose have ANY other friends she can go talk to about her life? If her mom is obviously so damn busy then Rose should be looking to communicate her dissatisfaction regarding Chris with someone else, someone she actually knows... She shouldn't go fuck some rando because "waah! mommy and Chris aren't paying attention to me!" LOL, Rose is a cop, most police forces have a minimum age and/or other requirement that has to be met (I have NO idea how she passed the psych evaluation), how is she unable to process her shit without fucking some new guy she barely knows? Or is the MC one of many random new guys she's fucked while trying to handle the fact that Chris is torn between two different women?

Rose is a lying, cheating piece of hot garbage with a pretty face and a gun. A really dangerous combination that could end horribly for quite a few people. If Red Dust has the guts and wants to ramp up the drama he could easily have Rose go to a very dark place...

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Shit, man... Rose is a grown ass woman not a teenager. She shouldn't be constantly trying to get her mom to give her some attention. Doesn't Rose have ANY other friends she can go talk to about her life? If her mom is obviously so damn busy then Rose should be looking to communicate her dissatisfaction regarding Chris with someone else, someone she actually knows... She shouldn't go fuck some rando because "waah! mommy and Chris aren't paying attention to me!" LOL, Rose is a cop, most police forces have a minimum age and/or other requirement that has to be met (I have NO idea how she passed the psych evaluation), how is she unable to process her shit without fucking some new guy she barely knows? Or is the MC one of many random new guys she's fucked while trying to handle the fact that Chris is torn between two different women?

Rose is a lying, cheating piece of hot garbage with a pretty face and a gun. A really dangerous combination that could end horribly for quite a few people. If Red Dust has the guts and wants to ramp up the drama he could easily have Rose go to a very dark place...
I love your grounded, realistic and completely logical and fair assessment of Rose, despite it getting in the way of my preferred narrative of an unlucky in love damsel in distress waiting for her knight in shining armor to come save her, lol. ;)

Taking all that into consideration, I still would like to date her once she does the right thing and calls off the wedding. If she can prove that ugly part of her was an aberration and not reflective of the true person she really is, I can live with giving her a second chance to prove she is someone who is flawed, made an impulsive decision she now regrets and legitimately wants a do-over with someone willing to accept her and give her that second chance.

Sure you can say once a cheater, always a cheater, and maybe in a lot of cases that's true, but unless she's had a previous track record for being unfaithful, there's no reason to assume this one time would automatically paint her with the Scarlett Letter from here on out as someone to avoid. Furthermore, I would offer up I've made my share of very poor decisions in my life, in some ways more serious than infidelity. Granted I made most of them as a kid/teenager like the time I was caught shoplifting at a department store and nearly arrested. I was lucky I avoided that fate by the sole reason one of my parents was in the store with me and ultimately left with a warning and banned from ever returning....

I can say that definitely was not reflective of the real me, the person my parents raised and it not like I became a thief based on making a seriously poor choice. Sure, Rose is a grown ass woman, and a police detective no less, but she's also human, in a lot of emotional pain and turmoil. Maybe she doesn't have friends or anyone else outside of her mother she feels comfortable opening up to? In any case, you have your completely valid opinion and I have mine, the great thing about the game is we can play out whichever route we want to take per the Dev's vision.(y)

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes